First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#1 Feb 11, 2013
this just in hot off the press. to tittilate fans of buckwild for the second season one of the hicks gets preggo and doesnt know who the daddy is.
bacon hater

Rochester, PA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
You sure? They haven't even started shooting season 2 roo. They'll probably start late spring and shoot throught the summer like last year.
Badabing

Murrieta, CA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
What a way to represent West Virginians!
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#4 Feb 11, 2013
hicks are an endangered species, so screw you little bas turds screw
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#5 Feb 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You sure? They haven't even started shooting season 2 roo. They'll probably start late spring and shoot throught the summer like last year.
oh crap bacon, i saw that somewhere. i went beck to find the story and failed. i did find that some of the folks arnt even real west virginians. several of them have done other acting gigs and dont even live there. maybe cause snookie of jesery shore fame is preggo one of the buckwild girls has to up her one. you have to admit though having the hicks lined up at the place where DNA testing would even trump morey povich. what better drama than that.
Badabing

Murrieta, CA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
psycho wrote:
hicks are an endangered species, so screw you little bas turds screw
Well alrighty then!
:)
WSAZ

Syracuse, OH

#7 Feb 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You sure? They haven't even started shooting season 2 roo. They'll probably start late spring and shoot throught the summer like last year.
WSAZ news reported, on the day Buckwild was renewed, that they had seen some of the cast already, within the last few days and MTV cameras were filming them.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Feb 11, 2013
I'm sure there's producers in town with equipment, but it isn't a wintertime show. There may be some scenes shot now for promotions, but it's harder to be buckwild in the winter. They'll shoot when the weather is nice.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#9 Feb 11, 2013
go to summersville topix. click on .. reality star charged. then click on the WCHS-TV charleston. the big time sheriff has her being charged. "this is not right" salwa claims. she ugly with out makeup. her hair is a rats nest. she must be high on heroin.
bacon knows it alll

Syracuse, OH

#10 Feb 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'm sure there's producers in town with equipment, but it isn't a wintertime show. There may be some scenes shot now for promotions, but it's harder to be buckwild in the winter. They'll shoot when the weather is nice.
They are filming now. One of the show's stars has a first cousin in Ravenswood who knows they are filming now and have been for a couple of weeks. They also will continue to shoot for several months just to edit all footage down to twelve half hour episodes. Once again, you ar e not an expert on every subject in the universe. Remember, humility is a good trait and sometimes it's alright to be wrong.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
I didn't mean to sound like I had a great source like a guy I know who is a cousin of one of the people on the show. There may very well be some winter scenes, but they were just picked up less than a month ago, so there's little chance that they are filming for episodes. They are filming though. They'll shoot promotional stuff while they do the creative for the show. They may even be gathering some B-roll footage for an episode, but if you've seen the show, you know the things they do require decent weather. Just like last season, they shot through spring and summer, compiled in the fall and aired in winter. The show will likely follow the same format. But, I definitely could be wrong. That's just what's likely. And there was a gazette article last week that quoted producers as saying they hadn't developed a shooting schedule yet.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#12 Feb 11, 2013
bacon knows it alll wrote:
<quoted text>
They are filming now. One of the show's stars has a first cousin in Ravenswood who knows they are filming now and have been for a couple of weeks. They also will continue to shoot for several months just to edit all footage down to twelve half hour episodes. Once again, you ar e not an expert on every subject in the universe. Remember, humility is a good trait and sometimes it's alright to be wrong.
are thy related to loosy and oh baby
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#13 Feb 11, 2013
psycho wrote:
hicks are an endangered species, so screw you little bas turds screw
Clever, psycho. LOL

This is so typical WV - just another day in The Dub-Vee. Don't you boys love dummying-down so you can get a little "joy"?

And they say they have paid actors - this is status quo for these parts. If I had a nickel for every time I heard this story. The only problem, no one can afford the paternity test in The Dub-Vee. That means, you have to go by who the kid most resembles...might be a grandpa or an Uncle Skeeter. LOL
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
It's all a sham that we're rednecks - we made it up so we could have a crazy-ass nice place to live without being surrounded by a bunch of phony-baloney, stuck-up suits mindlessly becoming bored zombies with each trip down the jammed expressway on their way to the cubicle.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#15 Feb 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It's all a sham that we're rednecks - we made it up so we could have a crazy-ass nice place to live without being surrounded by a bunch of phony-baloney, stuck-up suits mindlessly becoming bored zombies with each trip down the jammed expressway on their way to the cubicle.
Your "speech" is too eloquent, baconist. Your revealing yourself. You better start using terms like "knocked up", "I don't know nothin''bout birthin' no babies", and double negatives in a sentence. You know, like "you ain't no more smarter than a mule kickin' himself." Something like that.

Watch the movie "Office Space" and that will cure you of your desire to work in a cubicle.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
TheArabPrincessJCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "speech" is too eloquent, baconist. Your revealing yourself. You better start using terms like "knocked up", "I don't know nothin''bout birthin' no babies", and double negatives in a sentence. You know, like "you ain't no more smarter than a mule kickin' himself." Something like that.
Watch the movie "Office Space" and that will cure you of your desire to work in a cubicle.
Never worked in a cubicle. Had a desk in a newsroom when I was a kid, that's as close as I've ever came.

I gotta meeting with the Bobs in a couple minutes.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#17 Feb 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Never worked in a cubicle. Had a desk in a newsroom when I was a kid, that's as close as I've ever came.
I gotta meeting with the Bobs in a couple minutes.
all hell no not jimmy olson
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#18 Feb 12, 2013
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>all hell no not jimmy olson
LOL. I equate cubicles to jail cells. Ol' Jimmy was fortunate not to have to endure such torture.

Back in The A-T-L, the guys would ask me, "Do you know what a cubicle is, JCP? You don't know how lucky you are to have this nice office with one wall a window." People have always been jealous of me.

They had come from Ma Bell and told me horror stories about their experiences (in cubicles).
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Here we go again with JCP reminiscing about her imaginary life in 1981. Was that when you invented the internet, or was is after that? Or was it the cell phone you invented? I forgot.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#20 Feb 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Here we go again with JCP reminiscing about her imaginary life in 1981. Was that when you invented the internet, or was is after that? Or was it the cell phone you invented? I forgot.
LOL. Those were the good ol' days - but I was still in school in '81. The 80's were fabulous. The Number 8 represents New Beginnings. For a complete decade, each day was a brand new beginning and it was wonderful. The Gravy Years. Nothing can top it, except for another year with an 8 in it.

Hey, I never laid claim to "inventing" the Internet. I just worked for the Company that was the predecessor to it. Its technology and network were the foundation for what would evolve into what it is today...

Still love ya, bacon...can the ol' lady say the same? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar General Going In At Sandyville 3 min wvtf 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 54 min yahoo 1,267
Vote for recorder wisely 1 hr Josh 40
again? 5 hr jimmy1 5
who was fighting at city hall last night 20 hr Bitchezz 5
William workman 20 hr Wendy Duke 9
Tranny with a badge. 22 hr Naylor 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenswood Mortgages