bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#83 Feb 11, 2013
help wrote:
What can Bloomerboy ban, to keep NewYorkers from pushing each other off Sub-way platforms ? Point is crazies will kill, such as that LIBERAL nut job OBAMA supporter in L.A.,,Why isnt the main stream news reporting this nut is for gun control and Supports Obama?? BIAS
Huh? The mainstream news stopped reporting that the sky is blue too. Everyone that can read already knows Bloomberg supports gun control. Wow. The duh moment of the week came early.

And we can't ban anything that will prevent speeding, does that mean we should quit trying to enforce speed limits? No. We do what we can to prevent tragedies. And a ridiculous majority of the country - and a majority of NRA idiots - support tightening our gun policies.
PatriotJCP

AOL

#84 Feb 11, 2013
help wrote:
What can Bloomerboy ban, to keep NewYorkers from pushing each other off Sub-way platforms ? Point is crazies will kill, such as that LIBERAL nut job OBAMA supporter in L.A.,,Why isnt the main stream news reporting this nut is for gun control and Supports Obama?? BIAS
Hear! Hear!

Yeh, who needs a gun when you have the platforms? Remind me the next time I visit NY, to hang back, and not be so eager to be the first one on the train...put up some railings to protect the subway patrons - kinda stupid they never had 'em there to begin with...just sayin'.
1 post removed
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#86 Feb 12, 2013
If you need help to avoid being HIT BY A TRAIN, then you probably deserve to be hit by a train. It will never sneak up on you, and they tend to be a little predictable, what with schedules and all. If they find underwear on the tracks they'll find tracks on the underwear.
LentenJCP

AOL

#87 Feb 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
If you need help to avoid being HIT BY A TRAIN, then you probably deserve to be hit by a train. It will never sneak up on you, and they tend to be a little predictable, what with schedules and all. If they find underwear on the tracks they'll find tracks on the underwear.
R u the real bacon hater? Maybe he's on vacation, his ol' lady got the best of him, or they finally put him the looney bin...whichever the case...

The issue in NY is that people are pushing other people off the platform in front of an approaching subway train.

Here in The Dub-Vee, you hear about tragic deaths all the time of someone either walking, asleep, sitting in a car, whatever, on the tracks and being hit.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#88 Feb 13, 2013
It's not a big problem, JCP. There's no subway shover lurking in the NYC. And people get hit ny trains in WV because they're stupid. If a kid with an ipod blasting while walking on train tracks gets popped it isn't a tragedy, it's evolution.

I've been so high I couldn't find my arms. I've been plowed enough to wake up on a Wednesday. Never once considered laying down on a train track.
LentenJCP

AOL

#89 Feb 13, 2013
It is becoming a problem in The N-Y-C. Not one person doing the shoving - it's sporadic. Put up the railings so the good folk of NY are protected.
And you're too smart to lay down on the tracks. Just not smart enuf to get so high/drunk you can't locate your arms and you sleep through half the week. No big deal, right?

Just par for the course for the baconist.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#90 Feb 13, 2013
Getting that high was a goal reached, not an accident uncontrolled. Sometimes a gravity bong requires extensive engineering and physics knowledge, and, in this case, some electrical.
LentenJCP

AOL

#91 Feb 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Getting that high was a goal reached, not an accident uncontrolled. Sometimes a gravity bong requires extensive engineering and physics knowledge, and, in this case, some electrical.
Well, don't get burned, and don't burn the house down.

All this time spent on the forum, do you feel as if you are cheating or stealing from your employer?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#92 Feb 19, 2013
pizza shop in virginia beach is offering a 15% discount to any gun toting person who walks in the door. response is overwhelming. one guy even walked in with an ak47. this is a direct slap in the face of obsama and i think obsama ought to sick the secret service on him.
bacon hater

Greensburg, PA

#93 Feb 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
pizza shop in virginia beach is offering a 15% discount to any gun toting person who walks in the door. response is overwhelming. one guy even walked in with an ak47. this is a direct slap in the face of obsama and i think obsama ought to sick the secret service on him.
Why would our president give two shits about what discounts some dumb redneck pizza shop owner offers? Most people don't own guns and 90 percent of people support toughening our gun laws (even most NRA members). It's probably a bad move in the long run too, because I certainly wouldn't bring my kids into a place loaded with armed stupid people. Probably get some big press at first, but the only thing people will remember in two weeks is that there's a pizza shop in town that caters to idiots with guns.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#94 Feb 19, 2013
home owner blows away man climbing thru his window in dallas texas. folks i love storys like this one.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#95 Feb 20, 2013
i love this sequester deal. racheal maddow is screaming like a college sophomore. her parents and boy friend have cut off funding her account ! your going to hear obsama doing the same thing here in a few days claiming all kinds of doom and gloom. ignore and laugh.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#96 Feb 20, 2013
the white house signed into law the sequester. its obsama's baby. hahaha
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#97 Feb 20, 2013
republicans have common sense approach. the democrats have obama phones.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#98 Feb 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
the white house signed into law the sequester. its obsama's baby. hahaha
Boehner invented the sequester. I still think you're the only person that uses "common sense" and "Republicans" in the same sentence roo.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#99 Feb 20, 2013
obsama didnt veto. he was all for it. signed into law.
OmniscientOne

AOL

#100 Feb 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner invented the sequester. I still think you're the only person that uses "common sense" and "Republicans" in the same sentence roo.
Deus riderent vobis.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#101 Feb 20, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obsama didnt veto. he was all for it. signed into law.
He said he's veto any GOP bill to do away with the sequester. He is gonna sit back and let this happen. The American people have seen 5 years of racist obstructionism out of this congress. This is just more of the same. The GOP is still trying the failed tactic of hoping their inability to accomplish anything will rub off onto the president. It doesn't. They govern from one invented crisis to the next. Just like every other time, the GOP will fold like cheap suits, probably during the first week of March. Barack is a heavy hitter and his days of campaigning are over. He isn't the least bit afraid of letting this happen to illustrate exactly how dysfunctional the GOP House is.
bacon hater

Pratt, WV

#102 Feb 21, 2013
cops-bad , pot-good
1 post removed
Shocking lol

Ravenswood, WV

#104 Feb 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
republicans have common sense approach. the democrats have obama phones.
No wonder your postings are usually stupid.... Your a republican arent you. I feel for your children. May god let them grow up with an open mind despite you raising them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for president? 1 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 23
Welcome to Ravenswood, Aldis 8 hr momma n 7
Please Save her Marriage 21 hr Friends Project 1
Jan care 22 hr Major pain 1
Create your own Forum Thu Weepy 364
Angel and Dustin Thu Swamp Thing 3
which PIG resigned???? Thu yep 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenswood Mortgages