First Prev
of 8
Next Last
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#1 Feb 2, 2013
im sure youve all seen the latest new trick by obama but i cant seem to figure this one out. after being cock blocked by the NRA, 70 million americans and his own party members whom dont want to commit political suicide suddenly we see obama shooting clay pigions trying his best to look like a cowboy. whats up with the big photo all over the internet ? has he decided to befriend us suddenly ? there is a motive. dont kid youselves.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#2 Feb 2, 2013
My advice, build your arsenal, stockpile and cache while you can (legally, anyway.)
bacon hater

Lodi, OH

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Obama has been a skeet shooter for a long time. He just isn't a whacked-out gunnut, so he doesn't go yapping about people are coming to take his guns. Again, Obama doesn't want to take your guns. Nobody does. This is why the GOP is referred to as the "dumb party."
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#4 Feb 2, 2013
bacon, the liberal media gave you that info. its MSN and others. the public gets minimal photos from camp david. suddenly we have a cowboy splashed across internet screens. i had better get piers morgan and the college acting chick rachael maddow on my t.v. im telling you right now some trick and motive is going on. obama shooting a gun ? thats a new one and in four years this is a first.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#5 Feb 2, 2013
TheArabPrincessJCP wrote:
My advice, build your arsenal, stockpile and cache while you can (legally, anyway.)
there is a shortage of ammo. i wouldnt put it past this guy to pay off ammo makers not to produce it with taxpayers money.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#6 Feb 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
bacon, the liberal media gave you that info. its MSN and others. the public gets minimal photos from camp david. suddenly we have a cowboy splashed across internet screens. i had better get piers morgan and the college acting chick rachael maddow on my t.v. im telling you right now some trick and motive is going on. obama shooting a gun ? thats a new one and in four years this is a first.
They say that the first true American cowboys were black, or African-American to be politically-correct. Maybe so, but where I come from, young whipper-snappers have been jockeying camels and arabians...for a few thousand years. Just sayin'...:)
yes

Elkview, WV

#7 Feb 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Obama has been a skeet shooter for a long time. He just isn't a whacked-out gunnut, so he doesn't go yapping about people are coming to take his guns. Again, Obama doesn't want to take your guns. Nobody does. This is why the GOP is referred to as the "dumb party."
Explain Feinsteins list of proposed banned weapons, explain Gov.Guomo lists of banned weapons. Democrats want to ban certain weapons ,and mags. Quit your lying , Obama said he will ban ,so-called assault weapons, even by executive order! Now run along in your pink-panties and drink some more Kool-aid !!
yes

Elkview, WV

#8 Feb 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Nobody does? You are correct , Obama ,Feinstein, Bloomberg, Cuomo are all nobodies!!!
yes

Elkview, WV

#9 Feb 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
This is why you can't believe a dem. He said nobody wants to take guns. You are a lying dumbazz,again look at feinsteins list dumbazz!!!
bacon hater

Lodi, OH

#10 Feb 2, 2013
How is a ban on the sale of weapons - which we already have had in place for about 100 years - coming to get your guns? Can you go to the store and buy an RPG? No. You can't. Because you aren't allowed. Because all of our rights have reasonable limits. NOBODY IS TAKING YOUR GUNS. I can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. So a madman can't stop at walmart and buy an Uuzi on his way to a kindergarten class. This isn't rocket science, people. Smarten up.
yes

Elkview, WV

#11 Feb 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
How is a ban on the sale of weapons - which we already have had in place for about 100 years - coming to get your guns? Can you go to the store and buy an RPG? No. You can't. Because you aren't allowed. Because all of our rights have reasonable limits. NOBODY IS TAKING YOUR GUNS. I can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. So a madman can't stop at walmart and buy an Uuzi on his way to a kindergarten class. This isn't rocket science, people. Smarten up.
Tell this to people of NY !! They have a time limit too get rid of certain weapons and mags. or be charged as felons and their weapons seized, no one is talking about rpg's ,we are talking about semi-auto weapons which have been allowed for over a 100 yrs. When are you gonna explain Feinsteins list and Obamas plan on a executive order or cuomo and Bloombergs new laws ,you said nobody remember.
yes

Elkview, WV

#12 Feb 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Laws have been in place where MADMEN can't buy guns, enforce exesting laws ,don't enact new laws. Which Walmart are you shopping at ? I never seen a Uzi at a walmart, are you realy this stupid? Or is this a bait thread?
bacon hater

Lodi, OH

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Buying an Uzi at walmart is a figure of speech for the ramapant availability of military weapons in this country. We have more gun murders than all other developed nations combined. There's going to be changes, and they will include banning sale of certain weapons and reclassifying some accessories. That's it. They won't stop gun violence, but speed limits don't stop speeding either. They can help though. And we need all the help we can get. Feinstein's law was in place from 93-03. It just expired. Police or troops aren't coming to take your guns. It's that thought process that makes you look like a wingnut. Stop. Someday your views may be looked upon as something other than crazy. But for now, it is what it is.
yes

Elkview, WV

#14 Feb 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Buying an Uzi at walmart is a figure of speech for the ramapant availability of military weapons in this country. We have more gun murders than all other developed nations combined. There's going to be changes, and they will include banning sale of certain weapons and reclassifying some accessories. That's it. They won't stop gun violence, but speed limits don't stop speeding either. They can help though. And we need all the help we can get. Feinstein's law was in place from 93-03. It just expired. Police or troops aren't coming to take your guns. It's that thought process that makes you look like a wingnut. Stop. Someday your views may be looked upon as something other than crazy. But for now, it is what it is.
TELL NEWYORKERS they are crazy!! Tell the citizens of Chicago or DC [which have the strictest gun-laws} that more gun-laws stop murder , check ,DC and Chicago gun murder rates. Feinstein wants to ban more weapons and yes THE POLICE will seize guns in NY if the people won't comply.
yes

Elkview, WV

#15 Feb 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You Sir aren't very up to date , just keep drinking the kool-aid. When you can answer any question with facts post it. Have you even read Cuomos new laws? Do you know Obama endorses them ?
yes

Elkview, WV

#16 Feb 2, 2013
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/... ,, heres a list of feinsteins banned guns
bacon hater

Lodi, OH

#17 Feb 2, 2013
yes wrote:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com /politics/2013/01/dianne-feins tein-gun-list/61374/,, heres a list of feinsteins banned guns
The Atlantic Wire. You people seriously make the rest of the world laugh. But even they state that law "seeks to restrict sale" of some assault weapons. The New York law is one that requires registry, not confiscation. And no one will comply anyway, so it'll die. There won't be troops coming to get anyone's guns. It's this paranoia that has cost you guys the last elections and you won't be in power again if you don't modernize. Use your heads. I'm a democrat and I don't want your guns. No one else does either. When you react with this irrational behavior, it gives the truly nutty left-wingers traction. They are making you look nuts, and that's what they want.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#18 Feb 2, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>This is why you can't believe a dem. He said nobody wants to take guns. You are a lying dumbazz,again look at feinsteins list dumbazz!!!
hey man please refrain from calling my friend bacon a "lying dumbass". thats to personal. we all try hard not to cross the line. i usually just call him a dumbocrit. p.s. he is not dumb but he does get drunk on lib. flavored koolaid.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#19 Feb 2, 2013
yes wrote:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com /politics/2013/01/dianne-feins tein-gun-list/61374/,, heres a list of feinsteins banned guns
holy shit ! ive never seen that. thanks. thats just about everything. and when violence doesnt go down she will be after the rest of them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#20 Feb 2, 2013
gun crimes and especially murder rates skyrocketed since australia's ban began in 1996. they want them back and even england citizens want to arm themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 20 min Paul Masley 739
How about that football team 1 hr Easy win for wahama 12
cute girl at subway (Feb '15) 4 hr Baha 30
baconhater 4 hr the real bacon hater 38
ciara rogers? (Feb '12) 5 hr milf hunter 5
Special Report 5 hr Toe mate ooh 3
Century Aluminum permanently closes plant in Ra... 15 hr jka 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenswood Mortgages