Ihle's petition drive to cost $$$$$$$$$$

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
menotnice

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2012
i just find it rather amusing that the petition that has been circulating around town by ihle and others, is being re circulated because oooops on ihle part to change the ordinance via petition drive will cost $$$$$ to verify and for expenses. skippy, boy genius, you must have overlooked this issue. ru going around to divvy up amoung the signers the cost. or in your infinite knowledge are your backers at garys gonna pay or are u relying on others to pay??? admit this is funny
psycho

New Haven, WV

#2 Feb 6, 2012
menotnice wrote:
i just find it rather amusing that the petition that has been circulating around town by ihle and others, is being re circulated because oooops on ihle part to change the ordinance via petition drive will cost $$$$$ to verify and for expenses. skippy, boy genius, you must have overlooked this issue. ru going around to divvy up amoung the signers the cost. or in your infinite knowledge are your backers at garys gonna pay or are u relying on others to pay??? admit this is funny
again with this dip shitte ihle. vote psycho for mayor. i am the way i have the final solution. he and the all the losser in the citizen arse whole committe. just a bunch of scum bags lossers. an ex cop whit an obsession with young boys and ihle who keeps saying i am not a losser i am not a losser. you know i speak the truth you know i'm right.
Jerk

Ravenswood, WV

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Who cares what you think Psycho. You do not contribute anything to society and I resent the fact of you even breathing us taxpayers air. AGAIN. YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Jerk wrote:
Who cares what you think Psycho. You do not contribute anything to society and I resent the fact of you even breathing us taxpayers air. AGAIN. YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR.
now now little skippy. ihle is a dipp shitte and your are a moron. now tweet big skippy and ask him how to respond. i am the psycho i am the way i have the final solution. i and only i cautioned you mouth breathers what would happen when widdle idle tried to do something, he thinks he is so smart now now people are wiseing up to his crab. vote psycho
Jerk

Ravenswood, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Psycho you are a nasty person. Did you ever get back in the trailer behind Cottageville F.D.?? Smart girl. You were living off of her when you should be pumping gas at Certified for the support of your daughter. Living off of me too. I need my car washed you slave.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#6 Feb 6, 2012
Jerk wrote:
Psycho you are a nasty person. Did you ever get back in the trailer behind Cottageville F.D.?? Smart girl. You were living off of her when you should be pumping gas at Certified for the support of your daughter. Living off of me too. I need my car washed you slave.
On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sitall day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walkspast. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years.The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. Howabout only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten? And God saw it was good. On the second day, God created the monkey and said, Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give youa twenty-year life span. The monkey said, Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like thedog did? And God, again saw it was good.On the third day, God created the cow and said, You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun,have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will giveyou a life span of sixty years. The cow said, That's kind of a tough life you want meto live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty? And God agreed it was good. On the fourth day, God created humans and said, Eat,sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twentyyears. But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkeygave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay? Okay, said God, You asked for it. So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertainthe grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone. Life has now been explained to you. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch.
my 2 cents

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Feb 7, 2012
How much is the petition going to cost to get it approved? I signed one at JCo Lumber so will I have to pay an amount? I thought this movement was all planned out, so who do we pay and for what? Mike Ihle, please let us know.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#8 Feb 7, 2012
my 2 cents wrote:
How much is the petition going to cost to get it approved? I signed one at JCo Lumber so will I have to pay an amount? I thought this movement was all planned out, so who do we pay and for what? Mike Ihle, please let us know.
you freaken dip shitte moron i told you to stop writen dem checks. now go get back in your hole scum bag.
menotnice

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Feb 17, 2012
After reading the newspaper letter from Mr. Ihle I am glad that he explained the reasons the petition drive was abandoned, because of hidden costs. I just want to know did it also have anything to do with the fact that you did not get the required number of signatures to overturn the charter????
psycho

New Haven, WV

#10 Feb 17, 2012
menotnice wrote:
After reading the newspaper letter from Mr. Ihle I am glad that he explained the reasons the petition drive was abandoned, because of hidden costs. I just want to know did it also have anything to do with the fact that you did not get the required number of signatures to overturn the charter????
idle could care less about the cost he didn't didn't have the backing. now get on the winning side vote psycho. i am the way i have the final solution.
GO TELL IT

Ravenswood, WV

#11 Feb 17, 2012
The Mayor could care less about money. That is why they are remodeling city hall for the last few weeks and paying maintenace workers overtime to get it completed by Monday. WSAZ is coming and Lucy wants it to be BEAUTIFUL. AND, you are worried about the petition cost. Give 3000.00 raise to someone has been here for such a short time. I heard the name of the person that the city maintenance supervisor wanted to hire about i hear his name a lot these days AGAIN. AND the word drug test? Enlighten me someone.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 17, 2012
menotnice wrote:
We had more people wanting to sign than I knew what to do with. But there wasn't sufficient time to go back to all these people with the new information and explain it to them again, and confirm that they still wanted their signatures to remain on. I'm sure most would. But some might not, and that is why the decision was made.
menotnice

Gallipolis, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2012
go tell it, once you know the answers you are seeking, please let the rest know. i thot the position was filled? and thank you michael for your explanation as well.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#14 Feb 18, 2012
Michael Ihle wrote:
<quoted text>
We had more people wanting to sign than I knew what to do with. But there wasn't sufficient time to go back to all these people with the new information and explain it to them again, and confirm that they still wanted their signatures to remain on. I'm sure most would. But some might not, and that is why the decision was made.
so skippy the great had no clue about what it takes to push through a petition. and you dip shittes want him in charge. i am the psycho i am the way i have the final solution vote psycho. he is trully a social misfit wake up you nim nods.
TakeRavBack

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Feb 18, 2012
Michael Ihle wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#16 Feb 18, 2012
TakeRavBack wrote:
<quoted text>Makes sense.
An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry. you bunch of dip shitte mouth breathen moron scum bag losers.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#17 Feb 18, 2012
Michael Ihle wrote:
<quoted text>
People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election. I need to go now there are so many people outside wanting to give me money. I just don't think i will have time to accept all of it. ohhh what am i to do.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Michael Ihle wrote:
<quoted text>
hey idle what happened to the petition.
sandman

Mason, WV

#19 Mar 18, 2013
No psycho likes to hide here and be a big man , only thing your running for is coward of the county. Where do you find the time? No dont answer that i dont want to think about how much of your sorry life is spent here spreading your narrow minded dribble. Let us all know and dont be a gutless turd thats so pathetic on your part.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#20 Mar 18, 2013
I smell a rat. luzy 405 using her nephew to stir the pond scum. cost money my azz, and if it does its dollars and cents. isn't that right psycho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Recorder does not record 10 hr Fed up 19
Devils water and devils music 12 hr Brother Bob 12
Brandon S? 16 hr German 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Alright Already 4,269
What's in the sky?? Thu Seth 13
Ravenswood Football (Dec '16) Wed Buttercup 23
Brianna Schnurr Wed Kreally 29

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance