First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HeartZBroken

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2013
What do you do, when you love your wife with all your heart. and she always has something to do, computer, work a crossword puzzle, watch TV, I feel like I'm the last option. When there's nothing else to do, nothing else on TV, then I get 3-4 kisses, and GOODNITE.
I put my BRIDE on a pedistsl, and I do everything I can to help her.
I'm HEART BROKEN. WHAT DO I DO OR CAN I DO TO MAKE HER JUST HOLD ME?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#2 Feb 1, 2013
HeartZBroken wrote:
What do you do, when you love your wife with all your heart. and she always has something to do, computer, work a crossword puzzle, watch TV, I feel like I'm the last option. When there's nothing else to do, nothing else on TV, then I get 3-4 kisses, and GOODNITE.
get a teddy bear and hire a private detective to watch her and tap your phones.
Colonel Kurz

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Godfather vs. Johnny Fontane... the advice you need.

been there

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Feb 1, 2013
HeartZBroken wrote:
I was just like your wife. I think the word is complacent but I'm not a genius.
Then my hubs hooked up with an old flame online. Then I realized what I had to lose.(25 year marriage). Then I kicked myself in the ass.
Thank God for 2nd chances. We're doing well now. Actually,were doing great!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2013
You need to make her want you again. She has plenty of time for everything else in her life.

Pick an activity you think she might be interested in. Don't ask her to join you in the activity, just start doing it on your own. When you find something she is interested in she will want to get involved.

You have to start slow and make her find you interesting again
Colonel Kurz

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just like your wife. I think the word is complacent but I'm not a genius.
Then my hubs hooked up with an old flame online. Then I realized what I had to lose.(25 year marriage). Then I kicked myself in the ass.
Thank God for 2nd chances. We're doing well now. Actually,were doing great!!
The word for that is cheating... Usually leads to divorce court.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Colonel Kurz wrote:
Godfather vs. Johnny Fontane... the advice you need.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =niP-uHBg-pUXX
thats my green checkmark i gave you. loved it.
been there

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Colonel Kurz wrote:
<quoted text>The word for that is cheating... Usually leads to divorce court.
No sex. She was 1500 miles away.Unless you consider cyber sex real cheating. I'll be the first to admit that the pain was just as real but I also realized I was part of the problem and fought for him. It paid off in the end.
If there had been an actual physical relationship,I don't think the relationship could have survived.(I don't think I would have survived) but I learned a valuable lesson.
Colonel Kurz

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Feb 1, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
No sex. She was 1500 miles away.Unless you consider cyber sex real cheating. I'll be the first to admit that the pain was just as real but I also realized I was part of the problem and fought for him. It paid off in the end.
If there had been an actual physical relationship,I don't think the relationship could have survived.(I don't think I would have survived) but I learned a valuable lesson.
Its nice that it worked out for you. However, its a safe bet that if heartzwhatever follows your suggestion he will only end up a lonely bastard eating cheetos in a beanbag chair... Don't do it man. Not only is it wrong, she'll take half your sh!t... the good half too, you'll get the beanbag chair with the hole in it, dripping lil white beads everywhere.
been there

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Colonel Kurz wrote:
<quoted text>Its nice that it worked out for you. However, its a safe bet that if heartzwhatever follows your suggestion he will only end up a lonely bastard eating cheetos in a beanbag chair... Don't do it man. Not only is it wrong, she'll take half your sh!t... the good half too, you'll get the beanbag chair with the hole in it, dripping lil white beads everywhere.
Unfortunately you're probably right.
me

Dunbar, WV

#11 Feb 1, 2013
HeartZBroken wrote:
Tell HER these things instead of topix, and ask her to schedule you in.
Colonel Kurz

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Feb 1, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>thats my green checkmark i gave you. loved it.
Thanks man. You do some mighty fine work yourself.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#13 Feb 2, 2013
There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo
bacon hater

Canton, OH

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Meet woman. Realize she's a slut. Dump slut. Rinse, repeat.

They're all the same boys, sooner or later. Women are as loyal as their options.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#15 Feb 2, 2013
psycho wrote:
There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo
A bologna sandwich and a box of animal crackers in my grade school lunch box. Now, I remember...LOL
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#16 Feb 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Meet woman. Realize she's a slut. Dump slut. Rinse, repeat.
They're all the same boys, sooner or later. Women are as loyal as their options.
LOL

You better wash before you rinse.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#17 Feb 2, 2013
did i see kinzy with another dude. damm did she wise up and dump the idle. i hope so.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#18 Feb 2, 2013
HeartZBroken wrote:
Come and hang out with us crazies on here for awhile. We'll cheer you up. Tell a few jokes, share a few laughs...by the time we get through with you, she'll be wonderin' where you disappeared to.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. One of the oldest tricks in the book, that along with reverse psychology.

Just ask Psycho - he knows all about all things "Psycho-logy". LOL
jan

Athens, OH

#19 Feb 12, 2013
heart broken I hope this is Harold r. he deserves it for breaking my heart.
3 posts removed
hey

Point Pleasant, WV

#23 Feb 17, 2013
HeartZBroken wrote:
find someone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin lewis (aka Alex) 44 min Janette 4
Kasey Jo 1 hr Kasey 9
Adelle 11 hr Todd 1
Cori-No trash talking 17 hr More info 2
Whitney ours 23 hr lovebug110207 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Adaline Elmore. Mon The truth 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenswood Mortgages