letart w.v. / mountain view ca.

letart w.v. / mountain view ca.

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#1 Jan 28, 2013
these two guys have no clue just how insignificant they are. put together they add about none percent of any kind of value to topix. look everyone, look at the comments they make. flat out worthless. i wonder if these two have ever taken a IQ test.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
What's wrong with Mtn View - the likes of Silicon Valley. Money and intelligent men. Nothing wrong with that.:)

Letart - why psycho comes alive and out of some kind of arse-dipwad-moron stupor whenever he is called to comment on local R-wood politics. Makes you proud of a native son.:)
1 post removed
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
these two guys have no clue just how insignificant they are. put together they add about none percent of any kind of value to topix. look everyone, look at the comments they make. flat out worthless. i wonder if these two have ever taken a IQ test.
ah did i hurt your widle feelens you freaken lyen scum bag. now why don't you tell us all some lies about how rich you are and while your at it explain to us why they call you a closet thumb sucker. you moron. hell old loud mouth has more class than you. now go for one of those long lonely walks you brag about.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#5 Jan 28, 2013
TheArabPrincessJCP wrote:
What's wrong with Mtn View - the likes of Silicon Valley. Money and intelligent men. Nothing wrong with that.:)
Letart - why psycho comes alive and out of some kind of arse-dipwad-moron stupor whenever he is called to comment on local R-wood politics. Makes you proud of a native son.:)
dang i almost shot my wad.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 29, 2013
It does make you wonder, Roo. What the hell is the point in coming on Topix everyday to type in the same stupid shit over and over? People rarely even respond to them or acknowledge their presence. Even when they do, it's usually just to tell them how annoying they are.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Louda wrote:
It does make you wonder, Roo. What the hell is the point in coming on Topix everyday to type in the same stupid shit over and over? People rarely even respond to them or acknowledge their presence. Even when they do, it's usually just to tell them how annoying they are.
so you are at work. you freaken scum bag.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Louda wrote:
yeah i get that. seems like this topix site has lost alot of its luster.

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 29, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>yeah i get that. seems like this topix site has lost alot of its luster.
It can't be up to me, you, and Bacon all the time to bring the entertainment.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be up to me, you, and Bacon all the time to bring the entertainment.
The Three Stooges - comic relief at its finest. LOL

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 29, 2013
TheArabPrincessJCP wrote:
<quoted text>
The Three Stooges - comic relief at its finest. LOL
I prefer Musketeers. Bacon most closely resembles Athos, I am Aramis, and Guru is Porthos.
BlueMartianJCP

AOL

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Do you know the way to New Mexico, no wait, I mean San Jose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr UTrashy 1,477
caleb casto (Jan '16) 6 hr barter 6
Still looking 8 hr Proudmomof2 4
football video 8 hr Give me a break 2
Thrift 10 hr I seen u 10
Narcs 10 hr Dirtybutt 8
Isn't the thug want a be ables boy a felon 14 hr How stupid 1

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance