Comments
321 - 340 of 516 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
Mr Wiggles

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wondering wrote:
You know any red blooded male 22 years old is going to look. Unless he is a pole smoker, and I believe we have proved he isn't.
This is just my (theory) but I believe he fell right into a trap. Mommy & Daddy saw dollar signs. Obviously if the girl dresses like a street corner walker, she's a saint. The bait was took, now lets see if they can real in their catch.
I see the commercial every night about 9:59. Do you know where your children are at??
Lets remember, this young man posted bond,( I AM SURE BY HIS FAMILY) of $150,000.00.
Well we know they have money, I bet they hired the best Lawyer Money can buy. The sweet innocent victim has a lawyer, THE STATE PROCECUTER).
I think mommy and Daddy just want a CASH settlement, so they don't have to put their LITTLE INNOCENT TRAUMATISED CHILD THRU ALL THE COURT SYSTEM. That's my option, and I have the right to it.
I just wonder will she show up in court with those jeans withes holes, all proper looking.
I believe what the young man was wrong, but not enough to ruin his life over. But then we come to the age difference. If her parents had taught her proper manners and right from wrong, this wouldn't even be going on.
I believe it's just a witch hunt. I hope when the young teacher is found INNOCENT. That he files a civil lawsuit against this girl and her parents and takes EVERYTHING THEY GOT OR EVER WILL HAVE. Remember the door swings both ways. That's just my 2 Cents.
Frankly my dear, your a fcking idiot

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

DoctorJCP wrote:
<quoted text>
In some cultures, "sex with this girl", as you put it, is the norm. There are CHILD BRIDES in many Arab and other foreign lands, and not necessarily between a 15 yr old and a 22 yr old. More like a 50 year old and a 12 year old. You are stuck on this age thing, when you are missing the point.
They, collectively speaking, didn't do anything. He didn't molest her, he didn't rape her, he didn't even have consensual sex with her. Did he even touch her, maybe tap her on the shoulder? Not hearing anything like that. It's amazing how you can so tritely say "that sex with her would have been much worse" MINIMIZING THAT had it occurred, yet you are MAXIMIZING what really occurred which is NOTHING in comparison.
My definition of pedophilia is not wrong. Pedophiles seek small children. She's not a small, undeveloped child.
You aren't keeping any of it in perspective. You are talking out of your derriere and I feel like I'm having a conversation with a donkey, now.
Official definition of pedophilia - Sexual feelings directed towards children. There is no mention of small. You made that up.

The law is specific. Therefore, the fact that you don't think it is a big deal is irrelevant. Solicitation of a minor is AGAINST THE LAW and he knowingly broke the law. That has nothing to do with derrieres and everything to do with the facts.
Mel Gibson

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
You know any red blooded male 22 years old is going to look. Unless he is a pole smoker, and I believe we have proved he isn't.
This is just my (theory) but I believe he fell right into a trap. Mommy & Daddy saw dollar signs. Obviously if the girl dresses like a street corner walker, she's a saint. The bait was took, now lets see if they can real in their catch.
I see the commercial every night about 9:59. Do you know where your children are at??
Lets remember, this young man posted bond,( I AM SURE BY HIS FAMILY) of $150,000.00.
Well we know they have money, I bet they hired the best Lawyer Money can buy. The sweet innocent victim has a lawyer, THE STATE PROCECUTER).
I think mommy and Daddy just want a CASH settlement, so they don't have to put their LITTLE INNOCENT TRAUMATISED CHILD THRU ALL THE COURT SYSTEM. That's my option, and I have the right to it.
I just wonder will she show up in court with those jeans withes holes, all proper looking.
I believe what the young man was wrong, but not enough to ruin his life over. But then we come to the age difference. If her parents had taught her proper manners and right from wrong, this wouldn't even be going on.
I believe it's just a witch hunt. I hope when the young teacher is found INNOCENT. That he files a civil lawsuit against this girl and her parents and takes EVERYTHING THEY GOT OR EVER WILL HAVE. Remember the door swings both ways. That's just my 2 Cents.
This all makes so much sense Just look at the timing Because its not a coincidence that the Puskas arrest and all the hoopla about god in school all happened about the same time. Finally someone sees else sees the real truth that this is nothing but a CONSPIRACY by the SEMITES to topple the authority of the RIGHTEOUS. This HARLOT was denied JESUS and now its obvious her parents are PROSTITUTING her out for money as areward for helping the jews take over the world. Thank you so much for connecting the dots you focking idiot
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mel Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>
This all makes so much sense Just look at the timing Because its not a coincidence that the Puskas arrest and all the hoopla about god in school all happened about the same time. Finally someone sees else sees the real truth that this is nothing but a CONSPIRACY by the SEMITES to topple the authority of the RIGHTEOUS. This HARLOT was denied JESUS and now its obvious her parents are PROSTITUTING her out for money as areward for helping the jews take over the world. Thank you so much for connecting the dots you focking idiot
hahaha, you get a a guy with large glasses and a green checkmark.
Brad Meltzer

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, you get a a guy with large glasses and a green checkmark.
Mel Gibson is a wack-a-doo... everybody knows its either the freemasons or the ancient aliens behind this conspiracy
my2cents

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It is absolutely disgusting that some people think a 15-year-old girl is the criminal for "enticing" a 22-year-old because of the way she (might or might not have been) dressed. I don't have if she came to school in her underwear, it is up to adults to obey laws.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Jan 12, 2013
 
if anyone sees dusty mullins out on the streets please call the police. he is on home confinement.
my2cents

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Jan 12, 2013
 
And I don't know why people are saying a 15-year-old is old enough to make good judgement. Maybe with some things but I can tell you, I'm 22 (the same age as the predator) and my maturity level is a lot different than it was when I was 15. I can tell you right now that if I got hired as a teacher I would obey the rules and I could control myself well enough around 15-year-olds. He chose to do what he did. No one else made him do it.
ThePrincessJCP

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Jan 12, 2013
 
Wondering wrote:
You know any red blooded male 22 years old is going to look. Unless he is a pole smoker, and I believe we have proved he isn't.
This is just my (theory) but I believe he fell right into a trap. Mommy & Daddy saw dollar signs. Obviously if the girl dresses like a street corner walker, she's a saint. The bait was took, now lets see if they can real in their catch.
I see the commercial every night about 9:59. Do you know where your children are at??
Lets remember, this young man posted bond,( I AM SURE BY HIS FAMILY) of $150,000.00.
Well we know they have money, I bet they hired the best Lawyer Money can buy. The sweet innocent victim has a lawyer, THE STATE PROCECUTER).
I think mommy and Daddy just want a CASH settlement, so they don't have to put their LITTLE INNOCENT TRAUMATISED CHILD THRU ALL THE COURT SYSTEM. That's my option, and I have the right to it.
I just wonder will she show up in court with those jeans withes holes, all proper looking.
I believe what the young man was wrong, but not enough to ruin his life over. But then we come to the age difference. If her parents had taught her proper manners and right from wrong, this wouldn't even be going on.
I believe it's just a witch hunt. I hope when the young teacher is found INNOCENT. That he files a civil lawsuit against this girl and her parents and takes EVERYTHING THEY GOT OR EVER WILL HAVE. Remember the door swings both ways. That's just my 2 Cents.
Good point wondering! In fact, my next post was going to express what you said - Sounds like a red-blooded, All-American Heterosexual Man to me.

And now that you've brought up the money angle to it, well, that does "change" things, doesn't it? Someone was hearing that money (change) clanging in their pockets...and if it is true, he should go for the civil suit - if they even have anything to take. Just send them to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, even.
ThePrincessJCP

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

my2cents wrote:
And I don't know why people are saying a 15-year-old is old enough to make good judgement. Maybe with some things but I can tell you, I'm 22 (the same age as the predator) and my maturity level is a lot different than it was when I was 15. I can tell you right now that if I got hired as a teacher I would obey the rules and I could control myself well enough around 15-year-olds. He chose to do what he did. No one else made him do it.
You people are acting like a 15 yr old is a 6 yr old. R u kidding me? Heck, when I was 15, there was the occasional pervert that would expose himself and I would definitely head in the other direction (maybe giggle at his ridiculous behavior), but get away from the dude, nonetheless.
ThePrincessJCP

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And what about the parents? Do they not instruct their children about how to conduct themselves or how not to attract the wrong kind of attention?

All I know is that my QueenMother was pretty darn explicit when it came to royal protocol about such matters. Afterall, she did have four princesses to prime, prepare, and parent along the way. She did a pretty gosh darn job of it too. None of us got "knocked up" during our teen or college years.

Way to go, Mom! Thanks for all the great advice and being a great parent. Dad, too.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Jan 12, 2013
 
the comment the teacher made, "it has been a fantasy of mine to get you alone" and "can you send me a naked picture" shows me this man sould never ever be within 100 ft. of a playground. i didnt know he has two felonies against him.

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ThePrincessJCP wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are acting like a 15 yr old is a 6 yr old. R u kidding me? Heck, when I was 15, there was the occasional pervert that would expose himself and I would definitely head in the other direction (maybe giggle at his ridiculous behavior), but get away from the dude, nonetheless.
No we're not. We're acting like she is 15. Asking a 6 year old for naked pics is the same crime as asking a 15 year old. Again, read the law.

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Jan 12, 2013
 
ThePrincessJCP wrote:
And what about the parents? Do they not instruct their children about how to conduct themselves or how not to attract the wrong kind of attention?
All I know is that my QueenMother was pretty darn explicit when it came to royal protocol about such matters. Afterall, she did have four princesses to prime, prepare, and parent along the way. She did a pretty gosh darn job of it too. None of us got "knocked up" during our teen or college years.
Way to go, Mom! Thanks for all the great advice and being a great parent. Dad, too.
Keep looking for anyone else to blame, but it doesn't matter. He broke the law and admitted it. That's all anyone needs to know.
bacon hater

New London, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Since it's the girl's fault for what she was wearing, is it the bank's fault for flaunting all that money before the robbery? I have a nice car that I keep clean, so if it gets stolen is it my fault? Next time someone steals money from your purse, remember that you should've used a grocery bag - those purses are too enticing for thieves, and it's your fault if it gets robbed.

I still just don't grasp how any responsibility can be placed on a sophomore. I don't care if she gave a lap dance to the teacher, it is totally irrelevant to the criminal charges. The defense attorney will know better than to mention things like "dressing sexy" or "enticed." Surely a FruitLoop would know better as well.
Brad Meltzer

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#361
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Why are you and Louda even empowering these dimwits by addressing their stupid theories. Fckheads like PrincessJCP and Cindi are the reason shows like mine, Bigfoot Hunter, Ancient Aliens, and anything on CBN are still on TV... they're stupid so quit talking to them and maybe they'll go away
AngelicJCP

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#362
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

bacon hater wrote:
Since it's the girl's fault for what she was wearing, is it the bank's fault for flaunting all that money before the robbery? I have a nice car that I keep clean, so if it gets stolen is it my fault? Next time someone steals money from your purse, remember that you should've used a grocery bag - those purses are too enticing for thieves, and it's your fault if it gets robbed.
I still just don't grasp how any responsibility can be placed on a sophomore. I don't care if she gave a lap dance to the teacher, it is totally irrelevant to the criminal charges. The defense attorney will know better than to mention things like "dressing sexy" or "enticed." Surely a FruitLoop would know better as well.
I never said anything about what she was wearing. On some chicks, a potato sack would be hot.(At least, that's what my ex-husband used to say to me.)

And I know all about the car getting lifted. While residing in The A-T-L, my very beautiful V-8 Camaro (Z-28) Midnite Blue wasn't where I left it the night before (outside my apt) one fine Saturday mornin'. I rubbed my eyes, went back inside, and said, "You're still asleep, JCP. Let's try this one mo' time." Went back outside a 2nd time, and Nope, it STILL wasn't there.

Did see the all the broken glass left behind in the parking space. Looked like a mountain of diamonds. Po-po said it was probably in a chop shop,'cross the border, somewhere in Ten-R-C by now.

The kicker of the story is that they may not have gotten very far,'cause I had risen very early on that fine, southern mornin' to take it for service - that temperature gauge was a overheatin'.

Ended up gettin' a 'Vette after that. That's "vette" as in Chevette. Everyone thought I was nuts, but what peace of mind. Never did have to worry 'bout anyone wanting to steal my car.
hmmm

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#363
Jan 12, 2013
 
Wondering wrote:
You know any red blooded male 22 years old is going to look. Unless he is a pole smoker, and I believe we have proved he isn't.
This is just my (theory) but I believe he fell right into a trap. Mommy & Daddy saw dollar signs. Obviously if the girl dresses like a street corner walker, she's a saint. The bait was took, now lets see if they can real in their catch.
I see the commercial every night about 9:59. Do you know where your children are at??
Lets remember, this young man posted bond,( I AM SURE BY HIS FAMILY) of $150,000.00.
Well we know they have money, I bet they hired the best Lawyer Money can buy. The sweet innocent victim has a lawyer, THE STATE PROCECUTER).
I think mommy and Daddy just want a CASH settlement, so they don't have to put their LITTLE INNOCENT TRAUMATISED CHILD THRU ALL THE COURT SYSTEM. That's my option, and I have the right to it.
I just wonder will she show up in court with those jeans withes holes, all proper looking.
I believe what the young man was wrong, but not enough to ruin his life over. But then we come to the age difference. If her parents had taught her proper manners and right from wrong, this wouldn't even be going on.
I believe it's just a witch hunt. I hope when the young teacher is found INNOCENT. That he files a civil lawsuit against this girl and her parents and takes EVERYTHING THEY GOT OR EVER WILL HAVE. Remember the door swings both ways. That's just my 2 Cents.
li·bel
/ˈlībəl/
Noun
A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
Verb
Defame (someone) by publishing a libel.
Synonyms
noun. slander - defamation - calumny - aspersion - scandal
verb. slander - defame - calumniate - malign - traduce - vilify

How can you post that this is a conspiracy to gain money by her parents? You cant be serious can you? Maybe they should bring a civil lawsuit against you for libel.
hmmm

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#364
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ThePrincessJCP wrote:
<quoted text>Good point wondering! In fact, my next post was going to express what you said - Sounds like a red-blooded, All-American Heterosexual Man to me.

And now that you've brought up the money angle to it, well, that does "change" things, doesn't it? Someone was hearing that money (change) clanging in their pockets...and if it is true, he should go for the civil suit - if they even have anything to take. Just send them to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, even.
Which is it?
1. The devil tempted him?(But that's okay because he's a "normal" heterosexual man)
2. The girl was not dressed I appropriately?
3. The parents derived a conspiracy to become rich and used their fifteen year old daughter as a pawn?
4. All of the above?
5. None of the above- he's an adult and he broke the law as written in this state.

It's 5.

You just keep outdoing yourself one ignorant post after another.
bacon hater

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Brad Meltzer wrote:
Why are you and Louda even empowering these dimwits by addressing their stupid theories. Fckheads like PrincessJCP and Cindi are the reason shows like mine, Bigfoot Hunter, Ancient Aliens, and anything on CBN are still on TV... they're stupid so quit talking to them and maybe they'll go away
You're right. I'm sorry. Ancient Aliens? Hilarious. But these people think CBN is legitimate programming, even though the channal that sells knives has higher ratings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Ravenswood Forum right now

Search the Ravenswood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 34 min Bacon hater 53,526
what happened at this evenings council meeting ... 3 hr bacon hater 25
WV Man Faces Federal Charges For Selling Turtle... 10 hr rsspect 2
Ohio tomatoes 18 hr Charleston Farmers Mkt 6
obama is out to destroy america (Sep '13) Tue bacon hater 104
Someone please help me understand Tea-bertarian... Tue seriously 11
Ravenswood care center Tue Yes it is me 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ravenswood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ravenswood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ravenswood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••