First Prev
of 26
Next Last
star

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Why would you be so dumb! Basketball star one day pervert the next.
1 post removed
Just Saying

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2013
I know at one time my son looked up to this young man and his amazing basketball skills. I pray that this boy gets the help he needs.
Roehoe

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Jan 3, 2013
star wrote:
Why would you be so dumb! Basketball star one day pervert the next.
You need to get your facts straight before you go calling names. The Media only shows one side and twist those facts to suite their story. He will be innocent in the end. I wonder if the media will announce that story?
urkidin

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Jan 3, 2013
I wonder how many other young girls he done this with that we dont know about? I here he is still employed by jackson county school system?
red devil

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Jan 3, 2013
I wonder if RHS will still keep his picture up for being a big star?
Roehoe

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
I know at one time my son looked up to this young man and his amazing basketball skills. I pray that this boy gets the help he needs.
Oh ye of little faith. You done got him guilty and convicted.
He will be found innocent of all charges, you just watch and see.
dreaming

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Roehoe wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your facts straight before you go calling names. The Media only shows one side and twist those facts to suite their story. He will be innocent in the end. I wonder if the media will announce that story?
Yea if they have enough money it might get swept under the rug. You might have a different opinion if it was your little girl? Some others might come forward and put him where he belongs.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#9 Jan 3, 2013
big bubba and his cell mate leroy like child molesters. the guards always leave sickos cell doors unlocked late at night. he will become a bitch, used for ciggie money. i cant wait. but of course he innocent until proven guilty.
wow

New Haven, WV

#10 Jan 3, 2013
He wont be a teacher anymore and he is going to be a sex offender. He flushed it all down the drain over a 15 year old girl. His girlfriend if shes smart will get out while she still can.
question

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Roehoe wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ye of little faith. You done got him guilty and convicted.
Why did he confess if he's innocent?
Just Saying

Martinsburg, WV

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Roehoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ye of little faith. You done got him guilty and convicted.
Ole trust me, I have lots of faith. If he is guilty then definitely he needs help.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#13 Jan 3, 2013
hell all he wanted was some young pink stuff.
Roehoe

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Jan 3, 2013
He is innocent until proven guilty.
Roehoe

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Jan 3, 2013
dreaming wrote:
<quoted text> Yea if they have enough money it might get swept under the rug. You might have a different opinion if it was your little girl? Some others might come forward and put him where he belongs.
What do you mean where he belongs?
I have a child too.
dreaming

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Roehoe wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean where he belongs?
I have a child too.
In jail bozo with all the other sickos so he cant get your little girl
dodo

Parkersburg, WV

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Roehoe wrote:
well roehoe if you were innocent why would you confess to it and try to get a deal? I say there are more and they will come forward this is not the first time. It's just the first time he was caught.
Wtf

Ardsley, NY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Which teacher was it??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Roehoe wrote:
this isnt his first time roehoe, you see hes gotten away with it before. he just pushed his luck too far this time. he a chester all right, no doubt in my mind.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#20 Jan 3, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he confess if he's innocent?
he confessed because he's been offered a deal. yep, thats the way it works. plead guilty and save the taxpayers money it would cost to put on a big show at the court house. OR he was stupid and didnt plead the fifth. either way .. ole bubba and leroy will use him. and i hope alot.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#21 Jan 3, 2013
roehoe, i admire that you know he innocent untill proven guilty but in this matter i have to ask you ... he's your son isnt he. i can tell by what you said after he admitted guilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Keffer 6 hr Getaclue 2
Par Mar 8 hr Agree 3
Jaron sampson 12 hr doglife 3
Really why lie about it britni 17 hr Your all idiots 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
I'm going to miss Obama Fri bacon hater 11
Pete Shamblin Thu Just Sayin 13

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance