Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Poor little kids when is some one gonna shut the 20 building down?? Keep it up Tarrah mom of the Year,, and for the big Blonde and little Bum boyfriend u have there keep them at Your House please? Oh and pic a Man any Man grow up and take care of your kids and Quit using them for a Meal ticket and a Quick Fix.. We are sick of it so fix it,,
Lisa

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Heard it was a big fight in front of the Kids as usual lehew in jail for a day Tarra can't figure out who she wants so some guy fights a kid over her yuck then his girlfriend is so Dumb she don't even know Omg That place Smells like rotting Fish clean it up dam and hey new chancy girl NO to you and that retard boyfriend I don't have cigarettes so gtfa,,
Lisa

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Sorry Chuncky Girl lol^
hahaha

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

omg, lisa! it's chunky. if u r gonna insult someone at least spell it right, chick.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

are there half nakid kids running around with dirty faces and hands there. are the kids future welfare recipients or jail birds? how the parking situation or is walking 100 ft. out of the question.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

what happens when the soda pop and wlfare checks spent. how do they live ? no names please just facts.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

are there any double wide trailers avalible at huttons.
bacon hater

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Probably roo, but if you don't keep to yourself there, someone will slash the tires on your house.
Nosey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

What is Tarah last name? And the lehew boy's first name?
Lisa

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Harris and not saying if you know any of them it's easy to figure out,, this place is is A freaking scum hole, where all the Druggies hang, now she has 2 more bums in there.. Poor Little Kids is All I can say,, Sad Sad,,
Nosey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Lisa wrote:
Harris and not saying if you know any of them it's easy to figure out,, this place is is A freaking scum hole, where all the Druggies hang, now she has 2 more bums in there.. Poor Little Kids is All I can say,, Sad Sad,,
Wonder who other two bums are?
Welfare Hater

Van, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

The cops should start a new substation, If you need a cop call Laurel Commons Office, Oh I forgot the manager is never there What a damn joke.
Pooper Trooper

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Tara?
20A Tara?
Tara McCartney.

The boyfriend? Leyhew? Most likely the same one Amber Payne was with for a bit.
1 post removed
Cory

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Yes one of the 5 she has and now Sara and some mason guy lives there. And whoever else she wants to let lay down. I heard she is doing Jesse for her candy.. Or anybody for it. There is about 10 people staying there.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Cory wrote:
Yes one of the 5 she has and now Sara and some mason guy lives there. And whoever else she wants to let lay down. I heard she is doing Jesse for her candy.. Or anybody for it. There is about 10 people staying there.
how do they all stay clean ? are there children exposed to pot smoke and alcohol ? how does anyone get to sleep? does anybody work ?
bacon hater

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Children exposed to pot smoke? That's hilarious roo. If that trash was exposed to pot smoke, they'd probably clean up their house and get uncomfortable when all the low lifes come in. They need to be exposed to some pot smoke. When I'm flashed-out a dirty bathroom will make me ralph and if a dirtbag comes around ill do the same. Stop lumping reefer in with alcohol and drugs. Its a plant. Nyquil kills more people.
I am calling BS

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Bacon,

Get real! Please don't insult our intelligence.

Marijuana is a DRUG that impacts the mind. It has been proven that marijuana use reduces learning ability. As of late, research has been piling up demonstrating clearly that marijuana limits the capacity to absorb and retain information. A recent study of college students discovered that the inability of heavy marijuana users to focus, sustain attention, and organize data persists for as long as 24 hours after their last use of the drug. Earlier research, comparing cognitive abilities of adult marijuana users with non-using adults, found that users fall short on memory as well as math and verbal skills. Although it has yet to be proven conclusively that heavy marijuana use can cause irreversible loss of intellectual capacity, animal studies have shown marijuana-induced structural damage to portions of the brain essential to memory and learning.

Marijuana is a DRUG that impacts the body. Chronic marijuana smokers are prey to chest colds, bronchitis, emphysema, and bronchial asthma. Persistent use will damage lungs and airways and raise the risk of cancer. There is just as much exposure to cancer-causing chemicals from smoking one joint as smoking five Marlboros. And there is evidence that marijuana may limit the ability of the immune system to fight infection and disease.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I am calling BS wrote:
Bacon,
Get real! Please don't insult our intelligence.
Marijuana is a DRUG that impacts the mind. It has been proven that marijuana use reduces learning ability. As of late, research has been piling up demonstrating clearly that marijuana limits the capacity to absorb and retain information. A recent study of college students discovered that the inability of heavy marijuana users to focus, sustain attention, and organize data persists for as long as 24 hours after their last use of the drug. Earlier research, comparing cognitive abilities of adult marijuana users with non-using adults, found that users fall short on memory as well as math and verbal skills. Although it has yet to be proven conclusively that heavy marijuana use can cause irreversible loss of intellectual capacity, animal studies have shown marijuana-induced structural damage to portions of the brain essential to memory and learning.
Marijuana is a DRUG that impacts the body. Chronic marijuana smokers are prey to chest colds, bronchitis, emphysema, and bronchial asthma. Persistent use will damage lungs and airways and raise the risk of cancer. There is just as much exposure to cancer-causing chemicals from smoking one joint as smoking five Marlboros. And there is evidence that marijuana may limit the ability of the immune system to fight infection and disease.
bacon ... ouch man.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

i dnt want to see children neglected. having an apartment where theres a bunch of pot heads, beer cans. people spending the night. jobless good for nothing lazy non working pill moms just urks me. i am sad over an earlier post here.
I am calling BS

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

fitness-guru wrote:
i dnt want to see children neglected. having an apartment where theres a bunch of pot heads, beer cans. people spending the night. jobless good for nothing lazy non working pill moms just urks me. i am sad over an earlier post here.
Sounds like you and I are cut from the same cloth so to speak. I'm sick of it too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Ravenswood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ravenswood News, Events & Info