psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2013
i am rich beyond your wildest dreams
i am smarter that side meat and loud mouth
i drive a catty
i live in the biggest house in the best subdivison i gadeated from the best university in the world
i have a cute bedonkey donk
and a large pleasure rod.
i am a member of golds gym and the desk girl likes looken at my tush.
i never had a pimple.
i have my hair trimmed every day
i have illegal maids
i pay top wages to all my employees.
i have 4 tickets to the superbowl.
i like fried bologna sanwiches
i eat ramps
i like deer jerkey
i am a chef
i am a defender of opinion
i am faultless
der

Hansford, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2013
how great thou arT
OfficerPeabody

AOL

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Sounds like a good catch to me. Them kinda fish are few and far between here in The Dub-Vee. I just might need to go a fishin' here soon...
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#4 Jan 29, 2013
psycho wrote:
i drive a catty
i live in the biggest house in the best subdivison i gadeated from the best university in the world
i never had a pimple.
i have illegal maids
i eat ramps
i like deer jerkey
i am a chef
i am faultless
Good for you, Psycho! If nobody else will toot your horn, then you gotta do it yourself.

LOL
Yes it is me

Statts Mills, WV

#5 Jan 29, 2013
You tell em psycho! Hell you have a huge boat and might be the damn Mayor some day. You are in great form today. I will give it to ya, anybody that sits around and blows his own horn all at once like that is my hero for the day. Don't push your luck though. lol
BlueMartianJCP

AOL

#6 Jan 29, 2013
This just might be worth landing on Planet Earth to investigate - might want to take this one back with us...strange specimen indeed...he consumes a lot of this substance called "fried bologna sandwiches" - picked that up on radar last month on another surveillance flight...let's hover for awhile...
1 post removed
Yes it is me

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Why don't you strange people go away? We have enough topix talks around here plus we already have a person from Oklahoma in our group. By the way Danzig from Sweden...If most of us were not taught to be someone else we would no doubt be in prison.
1 post removed
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#10 Jan 30, 2013
ladies i do not own a credit card i always pay cash
I do like younger women, they have to be at least in their early 50's
i took a windjammer trio last summer, took a young lady with me. her grandkids thought it was cool.
i own about 2000 ounces of silver, never got into gold. the hunt brothers turned me on to silver 30 years ago.
and those freaken gas prices piss me off. all well the eagle shitts tomorrow, i have direct deposit.
i still have all my real teeth.
i take a shower everyday,
i wash my hair everyday.
i brush my teeth three times a day.
i am the psycho
i am the way
i have the final solution.
BlueMartianJCP

AOL

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Even before I landed on this thread today, I thought we needed to give psycho some more lovin'...but he isn't doing too bad of a job himself.

"i still have all my real teeth" - that's a good thing, psycho - glad to hear it.

I think we should talk silver, you and I, and possibly "merge" our silver collections. Sounds like a Win-Win situation to me.(I don't have as much as you do, but hey, who's counting when love is in the air.)LOL

All Hail to the Psycho - our fearless leader...psycho, psycho, psycho...
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#12 Jan 30, 2013
BlueMartianJCP wrote:
Even before I landed on this thread today, I thought we needed to give psycho some more lovin'...but he isn't doing too bad of a job himself.
"i still have all my real teeth" - that's a good thing, psycho - glad to hear it.
hink we should talk silver, you and I, and possibly "merge" our silver collections. Sounds like a Win-Win situation to me.(I don't have as much as you do, but hey, who's counting when love is in the air.)LOL
All Hail to the Psycho - our fearless leader...psycho, psycho, psycho...
sorry marti. i invest alone
and by the way. i walk 5 milkes a day. used to run and a damm knee gave out. i talked to the saw bones about it and he told me the were just old. hell only one gave out and there both the same age.
i own a log cabin near elkins.
i got a small 10 pint buck this season.
purchassed a new pair of sneakers today, got em in huntington.
i think i will go get some freah doughnuts tonight.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#13 Jan 30, 2013
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>sorry marti. i invest alone
and by the way. i walk 5 milkes a day. used to run and a damm knee gave out. i talked to the saw bones about it and he told me the were just old. hell only one gave out and there both the same age.
i own a log cabin near elkins.
i got a small 10 pint buck this season.
purchassed a new pair of sneakers today, got em in huntington.
i think i will go get some freah doughnuts tonight.
LOL
Keep them legs a movin'- you know what they say, if you don't use it, you lose it. I like your logic - they're both the same age.

Donuts? Did anyone say donuts? I used to be able to snarf down a dozen and not gain an ounce. Gave up the junk food years ago, though. Might sneak every now and then. I'll get a little guilty with you, psycho. LOL
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
TheArabPrincessJCP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Keep them legs a movin'- you know what they say, if you don't use it, you lose it. I like your logic - they're both the same age.
Donuts? Did anyone say donuts? I used to be able to snarf down a dozen and not gain an ounce. Gave up the junk food years ago, though. Might sneak every now and then. I'll get a little guilty with you, psycho. LOL
damm you need to sneak off and go get of of those yum yum things. damm thy are good. you have to be there at 9:00 pmm to get one. hell by 9:15 they are all gone. and theres nothen wrong with bein fluffy. damm a dozen, you sound like the uncle on the duck guys show.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#15 Jan 31, 2013
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>damm you need to sneak off and go get of of those yum yum things. damm thy are good. you have to be there at 9:00 pmm to get one. hell by 9:15 they are all gone. and theres nothen wrong with bein fluffy. damm a dozen, you sound like the uncle on the duck guys show.
LOL You are funny. You should have ventured out of the closet a long time ago.

There's a lot to be said for high metabolisms.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#16 Feb 2, 2013
psycho wrote:
i drive a catty
i never had a pimple.
i have illegal maids
i eat ramps
i like deer jerkey
i am a chef
i am faultless
I have to admit, your "montage" is brilliant. Awesome man. Almost as good as a a JCP poem.:)
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#17 Feb 2, 2013
psycho wrote:
ladies i do not own a credit card i always pay cash
I do like younger women, they have to be at least in their early 50's
i took a windjammer trio last summer, took a young lady with me. her grandkids thought it was cool.
i own about 2000 ounces of silver, never got into gold. the hunt brothers turned me on to silver 30 years ago.
and those freaken gas prices piss me off. all well the eagle shitts tomorrow, i have direct deposit.
i still have all my real teeth.
i take a shower everyday,
i wash my hair everyday.
i brush my teeth three times a day.
i am the psycho
i am the way
i have the final solution.
And this - this is priceless. Come to think of it, we could use some final solution in these parts, too. LOL
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#18 Feb 2, 2013
i must confess i am not rich beyond belief. i do however do what i want when i want and how i want. i ask no ones permission.
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#19 Feb 2, 2013
psycho wrote:
i must confess i am not rich beyond belief. i do however do what i want when i want and how i want. i ask no ones permission.
Maybe you are wealthy in other ways - than just the moola. Don't knock it. Be blessed.:)
Yes it is me

Statts Mills, WV

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Looks like you may have a bite there psycho. The
ArabPrincessJ CP may want to wine and dine at the Dawg Pound. Buy her some deep fried pickles, a fish sandwich and wash it all down with an orange Nehi. Nothing say Im interested more than an orange Nehi. You and the new Mrs. Psycho could go off hand in hand to land of pleasure and harmony. Hell you never know but there could be a Psycho Jr. in 9 or 10 months. That would give you something to spend all that extra money on. I wonder what kind of hat Psycho Jr. would wear?
TheArabPrincessJ CP

AOL

#21 Feb 2, 2013
Yes it is me wrote:
Looks like you may have a bite there psycho. The
ArabPrincessJ CP may want to wine and dine at the Dawg Pound. Buy her some deep fried pickles, a fish sandwich and wash it all down with an orange Nehi. Nothing say Im interested more than an orange Nehi. You and the new Mrs. Psycho could go off hand in hand to land of pleasure and harmony. Hell you never know but there could be a Psycho Jr. in 9 or 10 months. That would give you something to spend all that extra money on. I wonder what kind of hat Psycho Jr. would wear?
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yes? Why do you so sound so familiar to me? Gee, I wonder who you could be...

Orange Nehi - my favorite - at least as a kid and a grown-up kid - a rare treat. Just couldn't find anywhere. On very rare occasions, it has to be Sunkist - but most of the time just opt for the most nutritious - good ol' OJ.

Hat for the kid? A gangster hat, for sure. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tents at tent city 47 min Hank the Crank 3
Outoing Mayor Michael Ihle 1 hr Boris 5
Cori-No trash talking 3 hr Dontbeadick 4
New Mayor & Cops 3 hr chester 5
Kasey Jo 6 hr For Real 17
reporter leaves council meeting (Apr '11) 6 hr Letter writer 64
Bad flooding out Utah road 7 hr Curious 15

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance