First Prev
of 167
Next Last
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#1 Aug 29, 2012
i am so excited for the football season to start. welcome to the big 12 you guys. im sure your going to have alot of wins this year mountaineers. again, good luck and lets hope oklahoma and west virginia are both undefeated when we play each other this november.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#2 Aug 29, 2012
What size TV do you have?
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#3 Aug 30, 2012
psycho wrote:
What size TV do you have?
i go to my local pub to watch 52" screen, they also have alot of 42" / our first game is a patsey, UTEP. starts here at 9:30 at night. shietty. we also play the squares, 50 bucks a quarter. we are gambling fools in all the bars in norman. during home games the whole OU campus is open container. dont sell beer in the game tho, ladies stick bottles of booze in purses, i guess its the same at mountaineer field right ?? come on saturday ! wish we were playing in state rival okla state.
bacon hater

Westlake, OH

#4 Aug 30, 2012
No way roo - we sell beer at games at Milan Puskar Stadium. Brand new beer carts this year too, along with didgital scanners of tickets so we can pring online. Ill be in stllwater for osa game. I too, hope we are undefeated when come to town.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#5 Aug 31, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
No way roo - we sell beer at games at Milan Puskar Stadium. Brand new beer carts this year too, along with didgital scanners of tickets so we can pring online. Ill be in stllwater for osa game. I too, hope we are undefeated when come to town.
you shouldnt have any trouble in stillwater. they are starting a brand new freshman quarterback. the last time beer was sold inside memorial field was for the U2 and black eyed peas concert, 2 years ago and the southern baptists ladies auxiliary norman chapter raised hell because there were 80,000 drunks let loose on normans streets. lol / anyways good luck against marshall.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#6 Aug 31, 2012
how many seats are in milan pusker ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#7 Sep 8, 2012
that running back we snagged from penn state is outstanding. sure glad to have him, his name is brown.
bacon hater

Lodi, OH

#8 Sep 8, 2012
Hope so. Your o-line is a disgrace, qb overrated and defense is atrocious, so you will need him. There's exactly zero chance of the sooners getting up here undefeated. Your best bet is to stick with boone pickens and the cowboys. Ill be in stillwater for that one.
mountaineer

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2012
football.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#10 Sep 12, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
Hope so. Your o-line is a disgrace, qb overrated and defense is atrocious, so you will need him. There's exactly zero chance of the sooners getting up here undefeated. Your best bet is to stick with boone pickens and the cowboys. Ill be in stillwater for that one.
wow bacon ! you ought to be a football sports writer or maybe ESPN ! football just getting started and an expert already. lol. good luck against glenville a&m this staturday. cant wait for your opinions of how you will judge your team after it. i will reserve comments on the eers for at least two or more games.

Letart, WV

#11 Sep 13, 2012
We will put another 70 points on the board three games in a row yo
bacon hater

Barberton, OH

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Nah. We'll only score 56 against Texas, but Marshall has a much better offense so the spread will still be huge, 56-17.
Football Hater

Washington, DC

#13 Sep 13, 2012
No one cares about WVU football except redneck'd hillbillies.
Jamie

Summersville, WV

#14 Sep 13, 2012
You must be a sissy golfer.
Seriously

Racine, OH

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Football Hater wrote:
No one cares about WVU football except redneck'd hillbillies.
Correct, WVU sucks. Now Marshall is the team to make hillbillies proud! I am a proud hillbillie. My Granddad is my father a two for one.
Football Hater

Washington, DC

#16 Sep 13, 2012
No - I'm a sissy GIRL.

Football stinks!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#17 Sep 13, 2012
james madison university dukes. used to be called state normal and industrail school for women. harrison virginia. 21,000 students. wiki information. this saturday will be their biggest super game of the year ! they get to play a powerhouse ! check out their 1012 football sked. horgerson will have the second string band members in by halftime so as to not piss off the talking heads at espn for running up the score.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#18 Sep 16, 2012
all right ! i just found out your Maryland game will be broadcast nation wide. cant wait to see you guys next week.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#19 Sep 21, 2012
hello ?.. hellooooooo ? anybody out there ? help me, please help me .... helloo ? since the WVU game is boradcast nation wide can someone tell me what time central time zone the game starts ? all my cable guide is teams to be announced dammit !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#20 Sep 21, 2012
quit arguing . this is important !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 167
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 8 min Faith 744
How about that football team 41 min wheninrome 14
Century Aluminum permanently closes plant in Ra... 51 min YIM 9
Dollar tree coming ..... some day 3 hr whrn Company 12
baconhater 4 hr Jose 40
cute girl at subway (Feb '15) 12 hr Baha 30
ciara rogers? (Feb '12) 13 hr milf hunter 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenswood Mortgages