Grimbydog 666

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Please help me and tell me why these warts are all over my pecker. Can I get a shot for them?
fitness-guru warning

Norman, OK

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Grimbydog 666 wrote:
Please help me and tell me why these warts are all over my pecker. Can I get a shot for them?
warts ? are they big and ugly ? on your winky ? you had better see a dermatoligist right away.
WOW

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Go to drug store ask for stuff to freeze them there Viral Warts.You should use condoms or quit sticking that thing in just any girl who will spread her legs.Thats what you get when you run with trashy women.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#4 Nov 13, 2012
WOW wrote:
Go to drug store ask for stuff to freeze them there Viral Warts.You should use condoms or quit sticking that thing in just any girl who will spread her legs.Thats what you get when you run with trashy women.
diggin in dirt where a frog has pissed. he didnt wash his hands and had to take a pee. thaats how he got em all right. happens all the time.
JCPFan

AOL

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Roo, LOL.
Grandpa

New Haven, WV

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Gramma give me warts one time. I froze them away.
I.P Frehley

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Carb cleaner and a wire bush will take those bumps off.
JCPFan

AOL

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Anytime I need a good laugh, I'm coming back to this thread. You guys are hilarious. LOL
Lollol

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Sounds like You been Up in Tara,, oops might wanna see what else you got.
information

Syracuse, OH

#10 Nov 14, 2012
They call those warts on dinky. STD. You better see the health department or your family doctor. Never ever poke your dinky in something without a condom. You must have been asleep when that part of the movie was showing. NO CONDOM NO SEX. PERIOD
ouch

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Try soaking it in cider!
JCPFan

AOL

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Dinky, Winky, Pinky...everybody has a pet name.
FOPYS

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Sounds like you had that thing up in Tara or one of those STD girls over at the Manor lmao no cure haha.....
STD

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Nov 16, 2012
The STD's in Ravenswood are very high because half the town will have sex for drugs..and that's how the drug dealers get laid.
well
#15 Nov 16, 2012
Sorry to say but they are stuck on you for life. lol
Randy

Syracuse, OH

#16 Nov 17, 2012
stds does not know geography. can happen to any race, any culture, or even you. use a condom.
old-school

Ray, OH

#17 Nov 20, 2012
that whole condom thing just dont work for me.. i need a very large rubber, close to size 10. them ones you get at the drug store heck i shoot that thing off my winky everytime i go.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#18 Nov 20, 2012
old-school wrote:
that whole condom thing just dont work for me.. i need a very large rubber, close to size 10. them ones you get at the drug store heck i shoot that thing off my winky everytime i go.
damm, how long was it building up ? when i lay in bed i can hit the ceiling .. top that !
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#19 Nov 20, 2012
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>damm, how long was it building up ? when i lay in bed i can hit the ceiling .. top that !
niddle dick the bug wacker, isn't that what uncl joe called you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote no to Lucy Harbert left overs! 1 hr So long good bye 3
Who are the people? 13 hr sad 3
greenhills grill is fabulous Sun KRT 15
#MeToo about Clyde Kenny Sun bacon hater 16
Cj brown Sat Lee 2
Looking for Joe W. Hicks (Jul '16) Apr 21 countryboy 45
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Apr 20 Huhwat 81

Ravenswood Jobs

Personal Finance

Ravenswood Mortgages