louda mouth shut it down

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#1 Dec 20, 2012
hey louda mouth way to go. but why do i have to keep reminding you to follow up on your promise. you dip wad.

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 20, 2012
You don't have to remind me. You have been jumping the gun a little.
InvestigativeJCP

AOL

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Makes u wonder what this conversation is about...up 2 something sneaky, boys?
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#4 Dec 20, 2012
InvestigativeJCP wrote:
Makes u wonder what this conversation is about...up 2 something sneaky, boys?
use a real name and louda shits it down. the problem is that sheheit keeps forgetten and i have to remind the bean counter.

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 21, 2012
LOL you just don't give me enough time. Most of the time, I've already reported it when you comment.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Louda wrote:
LOL you just don't give me enough time. Most of the time, I've already reported it when you comment.
you should be listed in whos who of ravenswood. you are truely one of the heros of our time. i bet meakcle idle is so proud of you

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 21, 2012
He probably is proud LOL.
william

Ravenswood, WV

#8 Dec 21, 2012
who made her the topix constible anyway?
bacon hater

Irwin, PA

#9 Dec 21, 2012
William, Louda is a dude. And he, like all of us, try to keep names off this site because it's just low-rent trash shit-stirrers and there's plenty of that here already. Louda does the reporting, the rest of us just berate the poster until it's gone.

He's gotta change the spelling of his name. It's pronounced "Loud-uh," like an urban or Boston dialect of the word "louder." That's why I refer to him as Ludacris.

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 21, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
William, Louda is a dude. And he, like all of us, try to keep names off this site because it's just low-rent trash shit-stirrers and there's plenty of that here already. Louda does the reporting, the rest of us just berate the poster until it's gone.
He's gotta change the spelling of his name. It's pronounced "Loud-uh," like an urban or Boston dialect of the word "louder." That's why I refer to him as Ludacris.
True, I report and even sometimes gloat about it. Roo and Bacon are great at screwing with the original poster until they give up in frustration. We all serve the same purpose in our own unique ways.

I've grown fond of the spelling of my name. It would be hard to change it to Loud-uh after all this time. I'd have to make new shirts and hats. That's too much work. Half of the posters call me "louden" anyway. The other half call me "loud mouth" or "louda mouth." I like both of those very much.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#11 Dec 21, 2012
how much money did you get for that pawned drill today
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12 Dec 21, 2012
names have been cock blocked lately. good job louda/bacon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr kathy 58,815
So why didnt jelich play QB the last 3 years? 6 hr stan hansen 5
special council meeting called that will ruin r... 6 hr Big D 7
Ranch Dressing 10 hr its_me_again_Marg... 29
Ravenswood Middle school football 12 hr I seen it 13
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) 15 hr bacon hater 1,873
health net 16 hr bacon hater 9

Ravenswood Jobs

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE