what sign a petition to keep jared

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pinkie

Ravenswood, WV

#1 May 30, 2012
I was approached today to sign a petition that is floating around town to KEEP jared as pool managers and NOT make him resign from council July 1st and to continue being on council and pool manager.

Well, I do have an opinion on this, you made the rule 405 to get Billy Sharp off council by not permitting any person to work for the City of Ravenswood and be on council. Why now should we make ANOTHER EXCEPTION for this Jared Bloxton. Is this fair for Mr. Sharp? NO. You make this rule to boot Mr. Sharp but change it for Shinnston pal. Not to consider the fact that 405 hired his brother. Heath Bloxton, to work as police secretary at Ravenswood Police Department

Also, don't be telling people that Mr. Bloxton is the only certified lifeguard. Because our council is allowed now to do what they were put into office to do...THEIR JOBS. Have made an arrangement with City of Ripley pool who have 3 certified lifeguards that their government will gladly allow any of 3 come to and run CITY OF RAVENSWOOD POOL. So Mr. Bloxton who has frequently caused drama with one thing or another. The Ace of being the only certified lifeguard is squashed !!!

Thank you Ripley Administration who has always been there to fix Ravenswood's problems.

405 you have made the statements around town that you are going out with a bang. Just be careful what you wish for.....
Skirtin the issue

Gallipolis, OH

#2 May 30, 2012
Ohhh what a tangled web we weave.
crazy

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 May 30, 2012
Mr Sharp could have run for council forever if he wanted to because he grandfathered in. He chose not to.

Also, I am at the pool daily and Jared isn't a lifeguard. He is the manager and operator. He is in charge of chemicals, etc. He had to go to classes to be certified.
detective

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 May 30, 2012
Now Now Pinkie. Is that the scent of fresh cat piss I'm smelling? I know who you are!!!
GETALIFE

Hurricane, WV

#5 May 30, 2012
Pinkie, move on over to Ripley if you love it there so much....we don't want any Ripley people running our town!!!!
crazy

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 May 30, 2012
I agree with GETALIFE. Why would you think Ripley is so great? They have their hands full with their own problems.
Pinkie

Ravenswood, WV

#7 May 30, 2012
No, I love Ravenswood. I find Ripley is very willing to help us and we dont do nothing but give them the heck.
Many of you do not remember when Speece resigned and so did several other officers and left RPD very short on men. Chief Sinnett had a great relationship with Ripley and Sheriff's Office. Ripley PD had 2-3 officer who came in and helped until the city could get officers hired. Do you think Ravenswood would do that?
Our Mayor should have taken lesson from Carolyn Rader and maybe she would have gotten more than 405 votes. I love Ravenswood, but I like the way the community comes together in Ripley. Like the city yard sale Friday. That was very nice. Hot but people had fun. Yard Sales everywhere and you the secret they treated everyone the same. Why can't we have that here. No remember when we had a flea market and a council person went down and asked them to stop making hotdogs because it was interferring with a business. HOW EMBARRASSING.
You just wait. This all can happen to Ravenswood. Get our butts out of South Park an work the resources we have. Stop trying to make money on things that could bring things into the community. We are dying here people. Look downtown. Look everywhere. Only a few is reaping the worth of the city. As far as the Octoberfest is wasting money that is given to fairs and festivals from the state and the business. Spitting sunflower seeds geeze. I can tell now that everyone is still wanting to stay in the good graces of 405. People she is a dead horse. My name will not go on any petition and if it is being passed around at the pool. It will be reported. As for the grandfathered in...wow, he was treated like some poor stupid stepchild and talked over all the time. Billy is a wonderful, kind human being and they treated him like garbage.
Save the man some pride.
crazy

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 May 30, 2012
Pinkie, please get off the Ripley kick. Their police dept is in shambles. Also, give the Lucy thing a rest. Speaking of a dead horse, you're the one beating it to death.

Again, Mr Sharp had every right to run again; he didn't.

By the way, did someone hold a gun to your head to sign that petition? That's why we live in a free country. Don't sign it if you don't want to. Move on over to the perfect side of the county, the grass isn't always greener!
Pinkie

Ravenswood, WV

#9 May 30, 2012
Crazy I dare you patronize me. Billy Sharp was never included in any of the happenings of the city council. Why I am tryig to explain to a one minded I do not know. If spent anytime you have seen this yourself.

No one tells me what to do either. It make me sick to go and have so much community gathering and participation anywhere. You as a Ravenswoodian should want this too. Only thing we have in common with them is the sports.

No your petition will not be signed by me and if it is at the pool tomorrow receiving names you will be reported. 405 has made a very undecipline young man out of you. I dont know you to like hate or to like you. I just know you as a cry baby and if you were pool manager last year you have no idea how many talked about you allowing the lifeguards had their cell phones and the radios were up so high. How many times did Mr. Bloxton complaint about 504 and the maintenance supervisor for their bad treatment at the pool. Personally I think you are immature to be on council and too lazy to be a pool manager. I have no feels toward Lucy that are not earned. You know your brother, Heath, sounds like a very matural and smart man, but you are such a cry baby. Good Luck and I hope you do great, but dont think you have the new administration in a bind because you have done been replaced. Again, good luck you won the election far and square, but getting to break the rules to benefit is just wrong. One day you will understand when you are on the short end of the stick sonny.
Pinkie

Ravenswood, WV

#10 May 30, 2012
TOO SLEEPY WILL EXPLAIN TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND.
clueless

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 May 30, 2012
crazy wrote:
Mr Sharp could have run for council forever if he wanted to because he grandfathered in. He chose not to.
Also, I am at the pool daily and Jared isn't a lifeguard. He is the manager and operator. He is in charge of chemicals, etc. He had to go to classes to be certified.
Big whoop de do! He had to be certified. What has that got to do with it. They made the law, wrote it and now wanna change it because it's someone related to Lucy! Do one or the other. He knew when he ran for council if he got in there would be a problem. Stop acting like a child, like someone special, like you are due something just because your related to Lucy. I can't believe what some people will do!
clueless

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 May 30, 2012
Pinkie wrote:
Crazy I dare you patronize me. Billy Sharp was never included in any of the happenings of the city council. Why I am tryig to explain to a one minded I do not know. If spent anytime you have seen this yourself.
No one tells me what to do either. It make me sick to go and have so much community gathering and participation anywhere. You as a Ravenswoodian should want this too. Only thing we have in common with them is the sports.
No your petition will not be signed by me and if it is at the pool tomorrow receiving names you will be reported. 405 has made a very undecipline young man out of you. I dont know you to like hate or to like you. I just know you as a cry baby and if you were pool manager last year you have no idea how many talked about you allowing the lifeguards had their cell phones and the radios were up so high. How many times did Mr. Bloxton complaint about 504 and the maintenance supervisor for their bad treatment at the pool. Personally I think you are immature to be on council and too lazy to be a pool manager. I have no feels toward Lucy that are not earned. You know your brother, Heath, sounds like a very matural and smart man, but you are such a cry baby. Good Luck and I hope you do great, but dont think you have the new administration in a bind because you have done been replaced. Again, good luck you won the election far and square, but getting to break the rules to benefit is just wrong. One day you will understand when you are on the short end of the stick sonny.
I agree. Well said. Also I am catching on to the numbers on here! Clever way!!
detective

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 May 31, 2012
Hopefully Mr. Bloxten can use some pool chemicals at Riverfront park to get rid of the cat piss smell!(He seems to do a good job at the pool)
Pinkie

Ravenswood, WV

#14 May 31, 2012
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Big whoop de do! He had to be certified. What has that got to do with it. They made the law, wrote it and now wanna change it because it's someone related to Lucy! Do one or the other. He knew when he ran for council if he got in there would be a problem. Stop acting like a child, like someone special, like you are due something just because your related to Lucy. I can't believe what some people will do!
Yes, there are a lot of things to do with a pool than to run and jump it clueless. You have to have a certificate, even though the health department comes daily to check the chemicals, Mr. Bloxton thought that was his ace in the hole to get what he wanted. Well the rug got jerked out. Ripley does not have a pool now, they are waiting on a new liner. Council people contacted Ripley and offered all 3 of their certified pool operators Isn't it nice guys to be able to do what you were elected to do. SALUTE. Petition or no petition this is going no where. The attorney generals office has been contacted and he will personally handle it. So suck it up Jared. Go find yourself a corner and cry in.
clareqabell

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 May 31, 2012
Jared i wish you success with both your part time non benifit pool position and your serving on council. You are protected under both the first and fourteenth admendment.
GETALIFE

Ravenswood, WV

#16 May 31, 2012
Pinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are a lot of things to do with a pool than to run and jump it clueless. You have to have a certificate, even though the health department comes daily to check the chemicals, Mr. Bloxton thought that was his ace in the hole to get what he wanted. Well the rug got jerked out. Ripley does not have a pool now, they are waiting on a new liner. Council people contacted Ripley and offered all 3 of their certified pool operators Isn't it nice guys to be able to do what you were elected to do. SALUTE. Petition or no petition this is going no where. The attorney generals office has been contacted and he will personally handle it. So suck it up Jared. Go find yourself a corner and cry in.
Instead of hanging out at the pool everyday at bird dogging Jared maybe you should get a job?!
Pinkie

Ravenswood, WV

#17 May 31, 2012
I have a job and thank you for asking. Maybe Jared needs to stop trying to be the Mayor. AND, no he is not going to do both. Laws are not to be broken for a certain few. How do you think Billy Sharp that does not have the education he has. Billy is not a crybaby and he is a man and we are taking his pride. What did you expect him to say when 4-5 people were staring at him about the grandfathered in. Stupid. Listen Teena I have my opinion and Jared seems to create a lot of his drama. Now Heath on the otherside is a very nice gentleman. He doesnt require all the drama your youngest one does.
Pinkie

Ravenswood, WV

#18 May 31, 2012
clareqabell wrote:
Jared i wish you success with both your part time non benifit pool position and your serving on council. You are protected under both the first and fourteenth admendment.
What makes him so different from Billy Sharp. non benefit???$$2000/month is a big huge benefit clareqabell. Council he will drawl $50.00 per meeting. Protected? by the 1st and 14th Amendments. Oh brother !!! Let me go look for a bucket to throw up in.

JUST BE FAIR.
clareabell

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 May 31, 2012
Pinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes him so different from Billy Sharp. non benefit???$$2000/month is a big huge benefit clareqabell. Council he will drawl $50.00 per meeting. Protected? by the 1st and 14th Amendments. Oh brother !!! Let me go look for a bucket to throw up in.
JUST BE FAIR.
I am begiunning to think that the psycho is correct you are a moron.
Pinkie

Ravenswood, WV

#20 May 31, 2012
Why are you Psychos mother?

I am not here to insult you...stick me and I will stick you back.

I have nothing but good wishes for Jared Bloxton. There are things I have seen him do that is very unprofessional. Like the time he literally showed himself at the Dawg Pound because someone had move 405's sign on the property that belonged to Tommy Crow. Very unprofessional. I will not go into it here. It was seen myself no rumor.

But when he can not take the law that pertains to him. He has a choice. 405 promised him both if he would run for council and become a Lucyateer. Well to no ones surprise but her, she was defeated. Thank you Jesus. Do you think she would do the same thing for Sue Quillen or any other that ran? NO !!! So you have a choice either take your job at 2000/month or resign from council. There would be no choice for me. You can not allow someone they wanted rid of and make up some ordinance that 405 would think of to control people. You can't have them both. I would feel like this if it were Billy changing places with Jared. It just isnt fair. Actually I have watched Jared and he likes to talk to much and not take care of business, he and Gary argue too much because I dont think Jared can take orders from anyone and I dont think Gary would tell him something that wasnt true. That is 405s job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Lacava post disappear 14 hr heehee 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr Missy 4,198
No Pride Sat mulagang 1
stolen Sat eyekanspelwel 2
Wally world Sat eyekanspelwel 1
Cougars in Ravenswood Sat mulagang 6
No jobs Sat wolfepak 6

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance