Cindi

Hyattsville, MD

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Oh, and by the way, I'd rather watch rock formations than the 700 Club. What a bunch of hooey.

And, Tammy Faye died.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#23 Jan 4, 2013
for those of you who care .. google this, how much do reality stars make on MTV. ok now after your done with that figure the fat bimbos on the show get 8 min total air time. my guess, 25,000 for the season. i am going to post this in charleston too.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#24 Jan 4, 2013
google ... photos of salwa amin ... mug shot, charleston police
santa claus

Ardsley, NY

#25 Jan 4, 2013
It shows how enbread & drunks , dope heads Wv really is :(
Bird

United States

#26 Jan 4, 2013
santa claus wrote:
Enbreads?? I had to force my spell check to print that...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27 Jan 4, 2013
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Enbreads?? I had to force my spell check to print that...
hohoho, good one bird.
Bird

United States

#28 Jan 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hohoho, good one bird.
Lol...!
Cindi

Point Pleasant, WV

#29 Jan 4, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
MAN would you be shocked!!!:)
I would absolutely LOVE to meet you somewhere (in public) just so you could see how wrong you are, but I won't do that because I'd get my ass beat by all the meth-freak, welfare hoes! One at a time? I could take them. All together, there would be FAR too many. I mean it IS Ravenswood. HA!
I don't wear the make-up and my hair is really short. "Butch" some would say.
santa claus

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jan 4, 2013
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>Enbreads?? I had to force my spell check to print that...
That was done on purpose douche bag ! You no they can't spell either !
urstupid

Hansford, WV

#31 Jan 7, 2013
santa claus wrote:
this show only shows the worst of WV's people. Most of WV's fine folks are not like that. It's really sad that trash like that were chosen to represent our great state. That bunch of redneck trash casts a terrible shadow on us all.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#32 Jan 7, 2013
urstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
this show only shows the worst of WV's people. Most of WV's fine folks are not like that. It's really sad that trash like that were chosen to represent our great state. That bunch of redneck trash casts a terrible shadow on us all.
People that are calling these kids trash either haven't watched the show or are fooling themselves about where they live. They haven't embarrassed WV in the slightest. They're kids being kids.
urstupid

Hansford, WV

#33 Jan 7, 2013
They are, in my opinion trash. I am entitled to my opion, the same as you, and just because I disagree with YOU, doesn't mean I'm wrong. If I were the parents of those kids, I would be ashamed of their behavior and my parenting skills.
urstupid

Hansford, WV

#34 Jan 7, 2013
Just because people live in a rural environment doesn't excuse that type of ignorant behavior. If you feel that all young people behave that way, maybe you should take a look at who you hang around with.
Cindi

Hyattsville, MD

#35 Jan 7, 2013
urstupid wrote:
They are, in my opinion trash. I am entitled to my opion, the same as you, and just because I disagree with YOU, doesn't mean I'm wrong. If I were the parents of those kids, I would be ashamed of their behavior and my parenting skills.
Exactly ... and even though it is staged (not reality TV), I think it is inexcusable to behave that way for the cameras for what? Money? I'd want to crawl under a rock if it were one of my "kids" selling out.

Charleston, WV

#36 Jan 7, 2013
urstupid wrote:
Yes, you are entitled to your opinion...even though it is wrong. I hope to God that your kids are NEVER truthful about the shit that they do when you aren't around or you will "be ashamed of their behavior and [your] parenting skills."

Charleston, WV

#37 Jan 7, 2013
urstupid wrote:
Just because people live in a rural environment doesn't excuse that type of ignorant behavior. If you feel that all young people behave that way, maybe you should take a look at who you hang around with.
I'm not saying that ALL kids do that type of stuff. Most normal kids in rural areas DO that stuff. I didn't grow up in a rural area, but mudding, racing, underage drinking, sleeping around, etc are normal teenage activities. It may not be classy, but they're just being kids living out a script for money.

Charleston, WV

#38 Jan 7, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly ... and even though it is staged (not reality TV), I think it is inexcusable to behave that way for the cameras for what? Money? I'd want to crawl under a rock if it were one of my "kids" selling out.
"Selling out"??? Of course they sold out. It was a paycheck for late teen, early 20s kids. Of course they took the money to party and act a fool for the camera. You can forget what being a child was like if you desire, but most people don't pretend that they didn't do stupid shit occasionally when they were children.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39 Jan 7, 2013
sad to say it but these borderline adults are being idolized by kids who will emulate them. i have a feeling that the show will be cranking it up a notch. the show is an embarrissment to normal hardworking west virginians. as more people watch more folks will assume all west virginians act like hicks. governor christie of new jersey hates the show jersey shore as does gov. manchin on this.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#40 Jan 7, 2013
then to make matters worse the neighbor across the street comes over in a pink wig to tell these punks to pipe down. my god man. is this the kind of show west virginians can be proud of ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41 Jan 7, 2013
what a bunch of hicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ravenswood, I'm sick of it!!! 3 hr Vet 27
Debbie kelps 6 hr nother parent 2
City Recorder does not record 7 hr Bill 13
Do you think Jason really loves Charity? 13 hr RipleyGossipHo 8
BB wrecker 13 hr Awesome 1
Devils water and devils music 15 hr cityuponahill 1
Church 15 hr Opal Shamblin 2

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance