First Prev
of 5
Next Last
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#1 Jan 2, 2013
i saw a posters name called buckwild so i just want to remind you of the show. i think its in three days.
bacon hater

Gaylord, MI

#2 Jan 2, 2013
It's tomorrow roo, Thurday at 10 pm on MTV.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#3 Jan 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It's tomorrow roo, Thurday at 10 pm on MTV.
bacon man, seriously, i will betcha 85% of the state televisions will be watchin. some folks like cindy and JCP will be tuned in to 700 club or tammy fey baker.
bacon hater

Gaylord, MI

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Funny you said Tammy Fay Baker. That's exactly who I picture Cindi as.

Everyone should watch. Understand that it's scripted heavily, and enjoy it.
Cindi

Racine, OH

#5 Jan 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>bacon man, seriously, i will betcha 85% of the state televisions will be watchin. some folks like cindy and JCP will be tuned in to 700 club or tammy fey baker.
I will be watching as my cousin is on the show. We are all so proud of her.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Tammy Fay Baker! LOL!
der

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>I will be watching as my cousin is on the show. We are all so proud of her.
if you are proud of her being white trash on a trashy tv show..there is something wrong with you

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 3, 2013
der, you've fallen for the fake Cindi. She has no cousin on the show.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#10 Jan 3, 2013
get those televisions warmed up folks. pop some corn. grab ya a coke. its gonna start! this is the real deal.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#11 Jan 3, 2013
ok, 2 min left. i will not be here to pass judgement for the next 30 min. you all get a reprieve. lol
Cindi

Racine, OH

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Louda wrote:
der, you've fallen for the fake Cindi. She has no cousin on the show.
Fraud! I am the real Cindi and I love my cousin! I mean I love all my cousins! Her Dad is my Grandpa! Her Mom is my aunt! Don't you forget "The Real Cindi is QUEEN of Topix"
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13 Jan 3, 2013
oh my ole my, i cant blame manchin.
Bird

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Jan 3, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
oh my ole my, i cant blame manchin.
Why wasn't the India chick mentioned in the beginning? Or did I miss it... Do you figure these were the best lookin group MTV could find in WV...?
bacon hater

Upper Sandusky, OH

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Come on roo - it was pretty good. Think about the station's demographic - 18-24. It's for kids. It wasn't lower-brow than Jersey Shore, everyone has teeth and shoes and the chicks were all under 250. Nobody - and I mean nobody - gained a more negative view of wv from this show. Either you've been here and you get it, or you haven't and you already think we're all dumb rednecks. It just showed millions that we have cell phones and cars that are all one color. And the photography and production value was as good as anything ever shot in this state. And it shows the comraderie that you only find here. I was impressed. Manchin got paid ten grand to say that shit. Easy.
bacon hater

Upper Sandusky, OH

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wasn't the India chick mentioned in the beginning? Or did I miss it... Do you figure these were the best lookin group MTV could find in WV...?
The Indian chick is Salwa Amin. She's popular down in that area because of her canookers. She's a regular in the bars. We all know we have some knockouts in wv. If they shoot more in Morgantown, they'll be seen. I think they just picked average kids.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#17 Jan 3, 2013
there were two episodes tonight. the indian chick was from bangladesh i think. all the overweight chicks did a fine job of representing the state... oh my ole my, no wonder manchin flipped out. i hope they show some mountain top removal so america can see what a rape job the coal barons are doing to such a beautiful state. yes, the show was directed towards young people. i as an adult was upset what they did. they showed a bunch of hicks doing dangerous horseplay. they could have had some beautiful people at least. where did they find this bunch. showing trailers pissed me off. its not the west virginia i lived in. it showed the state in a bad light. MTV showed youngsters jumping in a power plant pond. jeeze, we all know better than that. lets hope the show will go away soon before it get worse.
mary

Ravenswood, WV

#18 Jan 4, 2013
I was laughing so hard the whole time I had tears comin out my eyes! People already think bad about wv so what's the point? Hopefully it will make people see that wv is seperate from virginia! Lol. I never watched jersey shore but I've seen commercials & I don't see where they're any better than this show! Buckwild just has some redneck fun that they can't do in jersey. And I think its great that shain doesn't need the technology of cell phones & facebook. And u notice they were pretty skinny girls & its prob cause they get outside & do stuff! That's what kids today need! Even though they need to do things a little less dangerously. Go buckwild!
freebird

New York, NY

#19 Jan 4, 2013
I liked the show

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Manchin definitely got paid to plug the show. I bet he doesn't report it on his taxes either.

Well, you can't say that there are no black people in WV now either LOL. I thought it was mildly entertaining. I think that anybody from WV who is embarrassed about that show so far is kidding themselves about where they live. It really wasn't much different than normal life as a kid living in the country. Salwa is the oldest and apparently the dumbest in the bunch. It took her 5 minutes of showtime to show her boobs for money that everyone (except her) knew that she would never see. The really butchy blond chick is annoying and I'm glad that somebody screwed in her bed, because she seems like one of those nosey bitches that feels like she has a right to peoples' personal information.

If the story doesn't get much better, I really don't see the show lasting more than one season.
Cindi

Washington, DC

#21 Jan 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Funny you said Tammy Fay Baker. That's exactly who I picture Cindi as...
MAN would you be shocked!!!:)

I would absolutely LOVE to meet you somewhere (in public) just so you could see how wrong you are, but I won't do that because I'd get my ass beat by all the meth-freak, welfare hoes! One at a time? I could take them. All together, there would be FAR too many. I mean it IS Ravenswood. HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Recorder 1 hr Bob 1
repeat offender 17 hr Molly 5
Ravenswood's so dead... Thu Molly 2
laurel cmns Apr 14 woundering 1
So proud of our mayor Apr 12 say no to lucy 237
Mayor Apr 12 the knower 8
looking for house plans Apr 12 fitness-guru 4
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE