First Prev
of 3
Next Last
get a life

Mount Orab, OH

#41 Sep 19, 2012
fam on both sides wrote:
<quoted text>If it fails, for your family's sake I hope you are right, but it seems this offer is worse than another offer. I expect there will be no more offers until you are denied unemployment, then there will be an offer worse than this. Maybe the original offer but without a bonus.
contract passed, now whose issues are you going to feed into!
fam on both sides

Harrisville, WV

#42 Sep 20, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
contract passed, now whose issues are you going to feed into!
Thinking of starting a support group for victims of multiple personality disorders whith full mouths and who lack understanding of homophones. It's a pretty exclusive group.
nutterbutter

Point Pleasant, WV

#43 Sep 20, 2012
I am glad they got the contract for the plant worked out. Now it is negotiation time for the city workers in Ravenswood. Wonder how that is going? The last council and mayor took just about everything they could away from the guys. Wondering how this council and mayor will do?
get a life

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Sep 20, 2012
fam on both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking of starting a support group for victims of multiple personality disorders whith full mouths and who lack understanding of homophones. It's a pretty exclusive group.
I think your the one that needs the support group lady! Why are you still on here??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45 Sep 20, 2012
fam on both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking of starting a support group for victims of multiple personality disorders whith full mouths and who lack understanding of homophones. It's a pretty exclusive group.
what is a homophone ?
Answer Man

Point Pleasant, WV

#46 Sep 20, 2012
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>what is a homophone ?
Its an Apple product
Not yours

Logan, OH

#47 Sep 20, 2012
fam on both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you know better than to make references she won't understand. It may be an exclusive group, but it is a full one.
Answer Man

Point Pleasant, WV

#48 Sep 20, 2012
a homophone is word which is pronounced the same as another word but has a differnt meaning, regardless of whether they are spelled the same or not. ex. there, they're, their... merry, marry, Mary
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49 Sep 20, 2012
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Its an Apple product
thanks, is that something new, i cant keep up with tech. thats why my cell phone bill is only 15 dollars a month, i dont use it alot, have no kids, and dont text much. its all business with me. im retired. little spinner wants to make me her sugar daddy. her cell is damn near 80 per month. the old rotary phones worked fine for me. do they still have a party line in your town ? lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50 Sep 20, 2012
i liked the old ... one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy, lady that had a show on t.v. back in the late 60's. whats her name.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#51 Sep 20, 2012
Answer Man wrote:
a homophone is word which is pronounced the same as another word but has a differnt meaning, regardless of whether they are spelled the same or not. ex. there, they're, their... merry, marry, Mary
ok, thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arrested again 5 min bacon hater 130
I wish Mick would do "Coache's Corner" ......fo... 3 hr Louda 13
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) 3 hr Louda 2,121
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 13 hr Frank 143
ravenswood station apartments (Jul '13) Wed Yes it is me 16
Fakebook Wed Louda 51
ravenswood football (Oct '13) Wed Night Rider VBXD 102
Ravenswood Dating
Find my Match

Ravenswood Jobs