ladies 30+ , are you ok with (complet...

ladies 30+ , are you ok with (completely) bald guys or would you NEVER date them

Created by schill on Dec 9, 2012

65 votes

Click on an option to vote

I would never date them

hair doesn't make the man but his character does

I didn't always, but I like them now, so yes

I find them kind of cute and absolutely would date

Not my preference, but it's overlookable

I used to like them, but not anymore, so no

I don't judge on hair so I am indifferent.

schill

Oakville, Canada

#1 Dec 9, 2012
I am just wondering about this, it does make me think sometimes. I personally believe everyone has something special to offer so I would not judge someone over something a person cannot control or stop or cure readilly like hairloss or anything else. But I see sometimes there are many anti-bald messages going on and I it seems like even if a guy has everything else great about them, if they are bald, then that is the ultimate dealbreaker and hair is the make ir or break it for women. Hair doesn't make the man and a man is not his hair. Same for bald ladies too, but since I'm a guy I talking from a mans view point. I always say if hair mattered THAT MUCH it wouldn't fall off in the first place!! It's just that sometimes I get this very sick and disturbing feeling that bald men are even HATED just because they are bald. So how do you ladies 30 and older feel let's say if a bald guy gets mistreated is treated unfairly and shunned on and has to endure other demeaning insulting types of behaviour from others? I would imagine it would be the same as if a women was abused or badly treated over something she has no control over or anyone for that matter, who is treated badly and with prejudice against them.
bacon hater

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Women over 30? That's gross.
schill

Oakville, Canada

#3 Dec 9, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
lol why is it gross?
bacon hater

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2012
I was kidding.
Bird

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Dec 9, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
30 ain't old or gross by any stretch...104 is old.. And not gross... I hope it wasn't the real Bacon that made such an idiotic statement..
me

Ardsley, NY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
schill wrote:
I am just wondering about this, it does make me think sometimes. I personally believe everyone has something special to offer so I would not judge someone over something a person cannot control or stop or cure readilly like hairloss or anything else. But I see sometimes there are many anti-bald messages going on and I it seems like even if a guy has everything else great about them, if they are bald, then that is the ultimate dealbreaker and hair is the make ir or break it for women. Hair doesn't make the man and a man is not his hair. Same for bald ladies too, but since I'm a guy I talking from a mans view point. I always say if hair mattered THAT MUCH it wouldn't fall off in the first place!! It's just that sometimes I get this very sick and disturbing feeling that bald men are even HATED just because they are bald. So how do you ladies 30 and older feel let's say if a bald guy gets mistreated is treated unfairly and shunned on and has to endure other demeaning insulting types of behaviour from others? I would imagine it would be the same as if a women was abused or badly treated over something she has no control over or anyone for that matter, who is treated badly and with prejudice against them.
Bald men are ok. Women don't care about looks nearly as much as men do.
bacon hater

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't care about looks nearly as much as men do.
Right. Know what kind of women say this kind of shit? Ugly ones.
Bird

United States

#8 Dec 9, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Know what kind of women say this kind of shit? Ugly ones.
Fraud...
1 post removed
me

Springfield, NJ

#10 Dec 9, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Know what kind of women say this kind of shit? Ugly ones.
If ugly women are nice, you must be really pretty.
Bald is Beautiful

Statts Mills, WV

#11 Dec 9, 2012
and sexy... And I'm over 30. Unfortunately my hubbie has lots of hair. LOL
schill

Oakville, Canada

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Bald is Beautiful wrote:
and sexy... And I'm over 30. Unfortunately my hubbie has lots of hair. LOL
But if you met him with receding hair or completetly shaven bald, would you have still been with him?. By the way folks I'm 31 thats why I am curious. I mean hair cannot mean everything in a relationship. So what if a man has no hair what should he kill himself because so many people seem to not just not like but actually HATE bald men. This is 2012 not 1987 we must and should be way more developed then this. I literally trat others as I would like to be treated, I mean it's common sense really. When I read that some bald men even took their own lives because of the trauma that their baldness causes, thats just not right and we can't turn a blind eye to it!!!!
bacon hater

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2012
For every hottie that doesn't like bald men, there's one that loves them. I think the comb-overs and the hair ring are probably a bad way to go. Break out the razor and take that shit off. Lots of chicks are into that.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 10, 2012
A lot of women liked Vin Diesel for a while and he is bald. What about Jason Statham, The Rock, Steve Austin, Goldberg, Howie Mandel, Bruce Willis, DMX, etc? A more important question could be if he would still like you bald if you had to get cancer treatment or something. If he would, keep that guy, hair or no hair.
schill

Oakville, Canada

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Louda wrote:
A lot of women liked Vin Diesel for a while and he is bald. What about Jason Statham, The Rock, Steve Austin, Goldberg, Howie Mandel, Bruce Willis, DMX, etc? A more important question could be if he would still like you bald if you had to get cancer treatment or something. If he would, keep that guy, hair or no hair.
For what I know, they still like Vin Diesel and those other guys. I personally look past stuff like baldness even on a lady so yes I would still like her either way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah jane Smith 7 hr Erica 2
Stealing cats in the neighborhood 9 hr gonegirl 11
Council/mayor hackjob 10 hr phil 63
Overdose today? 13 hr Prayers 2
destiny moore Sat Karma 8
contract Fri oldman 1
Constellium (May '12) Fri oldman 281

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance