im lookin for a good man who will take care of me

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jesse R smith

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I'm lookin for a good black man I like really big things if u no what I mean I can take it
Oxymoron Alert

Ravenswood, WV

#2 Dec 28, 2012
good black man

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Jesse - There is no difference in the size of a man's penis based on the color of his skin.

Oxymoron - There is no difference in how good a man is based on the color of his skin.

Racism isn't necessary folks. You would think that eventually even Ravenswood would learn to treat people the same regardless of their skin type.
Cindi

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 28, 2012
I wish it were true that ignorance did NOT abound in our fair city of Ravenswood, but both jesse and oxy-clueless-moron proved otherwise.
bigblackdong

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 28, 2012
i gots a huge ol tootsie roll
Cindi

Washington, DC

#6 Dec 28, 2012
bigblackdong wrote:
i gots a huge ol tootsie roll
So eat it. No one else is interested.
bacon hater

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Cindi, the way you group everyone that receives assistance as "lazy drug addicts" and the way you discount the benefits those programs provide to people - and the problems we will encounter by not having them - you are stereotyping in a more destructive, malicious and ignorant form than traditional racism.
Cindi

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Bacon,

I've never said that everyone who receives assistance is a "lazy drug addict" - never - not once. I have said that those lazy drug addicts who receive assistance SHOULD NOT! Countless times I've said that there exists the truly needy (the elderly, the infirm or disabled, and the children) who we SHOULD help by all means. I just hate helping those people who are absolutely able and just not willing to work themselves. That burns my ass - always has and always will.
Blow Me

Ravenswood, WV

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Cindi, your treatment of Kristina in the Laurel Commons thread renders your opinion irrelevant. Everything you write on here is complete trash. Judge not, lest ye be judged!
friggin ambulance driver

Bronx, NY

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Louda, I like your view on this. Come on people, get out of the 50's. Does skin color really make a difference?
Cindi

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Blow Me wrote:
Cindi, your treatment of Kristina in the Laurel Commons thread renders your opinion irrelevant. Everything you write on here is complete trash. Judge not, lest ye be judged!
Irrelevant to who? To you? Who cares?

Anyone who can figure out how to get state benefits (SNAP, HUD, etc.) but cannot figure out how to get real help (college grants and/or scholarships, help w/ child care while going to school, job placement) doesn't want help, OK? Or not the kind of help that makes a real difference in their lives anyway. They just want a handout, so they can stay stuck in this dead-end town doing what they do! If a mom wants to "better" herself, she can - by getting a degree. If a mom wants to take care of her own kids, she can - by getting a job. The resources ARE THERE! I feel sorry for NO ONE who doesn't take the initiative to improve their lives and therefore the lives of their children!

"Judge not..." cracks me up - every time. Judge this...

Lazy = Sorry
bacon hater

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
friggin ambulance driver wrote:
Louda, I like your view on this. Come on people, get out of the 50's. Does skin color really make a difference?
Just in dicks and dunks.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Why does "judge not" crack you up? I'm just curious.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 28, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in dicks and dunks.
The dick thing is a myth. The dunk thing is evolution of a race that was enslaved.
Cindi

Washington, DC

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Louda wrote:
Why does "judge not" crack you up? I'm just curious.
Because I think it is misunderstood and very much overused. I'm not talking about the biblical account where we are admonished to "judge not lest you be judged." That is good counsel. BUT, most people who use this verse take it completely out of context. The verse is found in Matthew 7 and refers to rash, censorious, and unjust judgment. Luke 6:37 explains it in the sense of "condemning" others unfairly. When the truth is that God fully expects us to use good judgement. For instance, judging as a magistrate? When done according to justice, is lawful and even necessary. Nor does God condemn our "forming an opinion" of the conduct of others, for it is impossible not to form an opinion of conduct that we know to be wrong or maybe even evil. We have to in order to avoid the pitfalls. We are also admonished to "come out from among them lest you become like them." Who? Those who are acting contradictory to what is right, good, just. But everyone, especially those actively involved in wrong-doing, LOVE to use this verse because they don't want us to form an opinion of their behavior. Why? They too know they are "doing wrong" but don't want it pointed out.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 28, 2012
I see nothing wrong with identifying an action that you feel is morally wrong. Where I see the problem is when someone projects their morality on another unrelated party for the sake of showing them the error of their ways. That's not your place as a Christian or as a human being. That is not acceptable under God's law or man's law. I do not claim to know the Bible front to back, but I've never read where Jesus told us to go forth and tell people that they are terrible people for acting a certain way. As a matter of fact, I've read where we are to "work out (our own) salvation." We are supposed to live our lives as an example of how to live and treat people, not by telling everyone that our way is the only way.
Cindi

Washington, DC

#17 Dec 28, 2012
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Jesus never said, "Go forth and tell people how terrible they are..." but He did say to sinners, "Go and sin no more." People who are sinning, know they are sinning. It is my opinion, and it doesn't have to be yours, that people who are sponging off of others are sinning. The Bible clearly says "If a man will not work, let him not eat." I have done nothing more or less than identify an action or actions that I feel are morally wrong. In fact, I think they are ethically, politically, and every other "ly" wrong. The actions of the freeloader are deplorable.

I have zero respect for those who want and even demand a "free ride" from the taxpayer. Yes, I am "guilty as charged" of railing against the actions of mooches. If someone reads my opinions and decides that he or she falls into one of those categories? Well then, I fully understand why they are offended and frankly, I don't care. I am offended by their sense of entitlement and the fact that you and I (taxpayers) are expected to support them. While they do what? That's right ... nothing. This is not telling everyone "my way" or even "our way" - that is expressing an opinion and offending someone in the process. I'm sorry, but I thought we all did that here? Or do you somehow believe that you have not? Seriously asking - not being a smart ass...
bacon hater

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Cindi, the problem with your opinion of poor people is that it is born out of ignorance, not knowledge and experience. You don't grasp the difference between broke and poor because you've never been poor, yet you claim to know the path out of poverty first-hand. You know nothing first-hand about these people. You don't know what may inhibit them from doing anything. You form an opinion, blast it out your mouth then defend it as if it has a chance of being true, despite having person after person tell you that it isn't. And they speak often times with first-hand knowledge. It is oddly similar to the way you blab about how you know what happens when people die, even though you're lying and everyone knows it. Nevermind the increasingly psychotic and disproportionate amount of time you spend on this subject while it represents such a tiny fraction of our fiscal issues.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Cindi wrote:
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Jesus never said, "Go forth and tell people how terrible they are..." but He did say to sinners, "Go and sin no more." People who are sinning, know they are sinning. It is my opinion, and it doesn't have to be yours, that people who are sponging off of others are sinning. The Bible clearly says "If a man will not work, let him not eat." I have done nothing more or less than identify an action or actions that I feel are morally wrong. In fact, I think they are ethically, politically, and every other "ly" wrong. The actions of the freeloader are deplorable.
I have zero respect for those who want and even demand a "free ride" from the taxpayer. Yes, I am "guilty as charged" of railing against the actions of mooches. If someone reads my opinions and decides that he or she falls into one of those categories? Well then, I fully understand why they are offended and frankly, I don't care. I am offended by their sense of entitlement and the fact that you and I (taxpayers) are expected to support them. While they do what? That's right ... nothing. This is not telling everyone "my way" or even "our way" - that is expressing an opinion and offending someone in the process. I'm sorry, but I thought we all did that here? Or do you somehow believe that you have not? Seriously asking - not being a smart ass...
When you say that Jesus said to "go and sin no more," you leave out the important part where he stops the crew that are trying to condemn her for adultery. He says "let the man without sin cast the first stone." All of them leave individually and Jesus asks, "has no one condemned you?" The answer is no. He tell her, "Then neither do I. Go and sin no more."

You are only seeing what you want to see in that story. You ignore where Jesus saves the life of a known lawbreaker and refuses to judge her actions. He parts with her by essentially saying, "I stuck my neck out for you. Repay me by being a good girl next time. Okay?" This is what I'm talking about with Christians losing their way. Jesus never intended on us to tell other people what was wrong with them or to bitch about how others chose to live their lives. Everybody sins. You know the other day when you ate too much for lunch and felt bad for half of the afternoon? That was a sin too.
right

Gallipolis, OH

#20 Dec 28, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
Cindi, the problem with your opinion of poor people is that it is born out of ignorance, not knowledge and experience. You don't grasp the difference between broke and poor because you've never been poor, yet you claim to know the path out of poverty first-hand. You know nothing first-hand about these people. You don't know what may inhibit them from doing anything. You form an opinion, blast it out your mouth then defend it as if it has a chance of being true, despite having person after person tell you that it isn't. And they speak often times with first-hand knowledge. It is oddly similar to the way you blab about how you know what happens when people die, even though you're lying and everyone knows it. Nevermind the increasingly psychotic and disproportionate amount of time you spend on this subject while it represents such a tiny fraction of our fiscal issues.
I've read many of your opinions and you don't always have the most well informed opinions and I don't either, that is why they are opinions and not facts. Let us be a little nicer to each other and clean this forum up and yes it goes toward my postings as well. Many times I agree with you and some I don't but everyone still is entitled to their own thoughts, we can debate without some form of cyberbullying. This isn't directed only to you, bacon, but everyone including myself as I too have been namecalling more recently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
repeat offender 6 hr Molly 5
Kathy garret 11 hr bacon hater 13
Ravenswood's so dead... Thu Molly 2
laurel cmns Apr 14 woundering 1
So proud of our mayor Apr 12 say no to lucy 237
Mayor Apr 12 the knower 8
looking for house plans Apr 12 fitness-guru 4
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]