Quervo

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2011
Does anyone know what Steph got in trouble for?
yelp

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Oct 23, 2011
she got her nose cut off for not keeping it on her own face.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#3 Oct 23, 2011
Someone who thinks logically, provides a nice contrast to the real world. Come join me yelp. vote psycho. i have the final solution. I am getting through. people you i'm right. i have the final solution.
yelp

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Oct 23, 2011
join you??? I don't think so...You have just about used your last card to play the way things are reading. You are all alone....No one cares about what you have say. RIP PSYCHO.
fact

Racine, OH

#5 Oct 24, 2011
no one cares about stephanie. Shes old news. Why even make one of these threads about her? everyone already knows that girl will NEVER change. We've all heard it too many times. If changing even crossed her mind this time, she wouldnt be with the 'love of her life' Bart, the person who got her in trouble as well. Her mother and father must be blind as a bat. Stephanie if youre reading this, which I know you are because you're full of drama.. do yourself and everyone a favor, leave ravenswood and GET SOME FREAKING HELP for once. You have more problems besides your addiction
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#6 Oct 24, 2011
yelp wrote:
join you??? I don't think so...You have just about used your last card to play the way things are reading. You are all alone....No one cares about what you have say. RIP PSYCHO.
ahhhh!!!!!!!!!! you do like me don't you. You know i am right. take back the streets, send the druggies and misfits to the ovens. tar and feather looters. you don't like being on of the looser's do you. you know i am the way. vote psycho. i have the final solution.
yelp

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Oct 24, 2011
no one cares Psycho...not even your mother... you are a loser, a fool. You allow others to do this to you. The warmth you felt on topix is over because of all your bull. PEOPLE ARE FINISHED WITH YOU !!!
Hahaha

United States

#8 Oct 24, 2011
Good one "Yelp"
child of the lord

Orlando, FL

#9 Jan 20, 2012
What would Jesus do. He would keep praying to his father and not give up. Jesus gave his life for everyone even Stephanie. Prayers go up blessings come down.
Eye Witness

Gallipolis, OH

#10 Jan 20, 2012
Well there's the solution...let's delete all of the recent posts...real mature.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2012
Eye Witness wrote:
Well there's the solution...let's delete all of the recent posts...real mature.
ell thats the way it is. if you can't keep up with a post just have it deleated. bunch of mouth breathen dip wad scum bag moron dirt wad loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People in this town need to grow up and not act... 48 min haha 4
why do the ravenswood pd like to pull over ohio... (Jul '13) 6 hr just saying 45
blonde 9 hr hot blonde 7
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) 9 hr bacon hater 2,857
lookn 4 swm 15 hr lonely 1
Computer repair/ cleaning and custom build pc Tue Yes it is me 2
wondering? (Mar '12) Tue Amanda 12
Ravenswood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ravenswood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ravenswood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:56PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NBC Sports 7:47 AM
Le'Veon Bell: It's "pick your poison" against Steelers offense