First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2013
ALERT - Personal offense likely. Reader discretion is advised. Use of the word "fat" is used many times to describe heavy girls who refuse to try to be healthy.

Is it too much to ask fat white girls to stop calling themselves "curvy"? There is a huge difference (pun intended) in curvy and fat. Curvy girls don't say shit, because if a white guy doesn't want them, you can be damn sure that a black guy will. I just don't get the excuses at all. If you're fat, own it or do something about it. There's no sense in trying to fool yourself into thinking that good looking men like fat girls. The only men who like fat girls are the ones with a fetish and the men who are just trying to get out of their mom's basement. Step one - Shut up. Step two - Buy a gym membership. Step three - Go to the gym every other day or better for at least an hour of cardio and a half hour of weights. If you can't do that, just own the fact that you are heavier than you should be and stop trying to pretend to be curvy. It gives curvy girls a bad name.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2013
While losing weight is a much more complicated process for some people than Ludacris implies, he's right. Curvy is the word fat girls use to describe themselves on facebook.

Poor mothers who work don't have the time or the money to devote to gyms and exercise regimens adequate enough to spur significant weight loss. That's not to say we all shouldn't try to be healthier, but to say becoming thin is just a few steps away isn't accurate.

I don't even like them curvy. Let the black dudes have at the curvy and fat ones. But I'm a chauvinistic male, so my opinion doesn't matter.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#3 Feb 13, 2013
corpulent, portly, and voluptutous but never obese or fatso. the real proper term to decribe chubby nowadays is called metablically challenged.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#4 Feb 13, 2013
also mental retards. thats also a no-no.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#5 Feb 13, 2013
off to the gym ... see you in 2 hrs.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#6 Feb 13, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
also mental retards. thats also a no-no.
It's not mentally retarded, it's mentally hilarious. Make a note of it.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Voluptuous is a good one roo. If you see curvy, think fat. If you see voluptuous, think dumpster fire.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Peanut Butter Sandwich
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Pet Owner — It is becoming less acceptable to ‘own’ animals, pet owners have been transformed into ‘pet guardians’
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Holding Down the Fort

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 13, 2013
That's my point. Britney Spears is curvy, Adele is fat. I'm not being mean either. Adele admits she's fat and lazy.

Healthy is just an attitude adjustment away. People make time for everything but exercise. Don't tell me that people who refuse to miss American Idol and Survivor can't watch it on their treadmill. I've seen it. The treadmills at many gyms have TV's in them.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#12 Feb 13, 2013
What is the last thing you take off before going to bed at night
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Louda wrote:
That's my point. Britney Spears is curvy, Adele is fat. I'm not being mean either. Adele admits she's fat and lazy.
Healthy is just an attitude adjustment away. People make time for everything but exercise. Don't tell me that people who refuse to miss American Idol and Survivor can't watch it on their treadmill. I've seen it. The treadmills at many gyms have TV's in them.
Britney Spears is a fat cheesehog. Young Britney wasn't. Federline still needs a beatdown for that one.

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Britney Spears is a fat cheesehog. Young Britney wasn't. Federline still needs a beatdown for that one.
Did you see her on X-Factor? She's still decently fit.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Decently fit compared to Rosie O'Donnell. Do yourself a favor and look at Britney when she did the "baby one more time video" then look at a clip from the x-factor. You'll throw up in your mouth.

The only "curvy" chick I would ever consider is Lindsay Lohan. I want to marry her and all her drug problems and bi-sexuality and mental issues. We'd both be dead in 4 months, but that's how I want to go. In a villa in Vegas, overdosed in a bathtub on columbian cocaine and dick burns.

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Decently fit compared to Rosie O'Donnell. Do yourself a favor and look at Britney when she did the "baby one more time video" then look at a clip from the x-factor. You'll throw up in your mouth.
The only "curvy" chick I would ever consider is Lindsay Lohan. I want to marry her and all her drug problems and bi-sexuality and mental issues. We'd both be dead in 4 months, but that's how I want to go. In a villa in Vegas, overdosed in a bathtub on columbian cocaine and dick burns.
I am getting a better understanding of your type, but seriously, try to take your preference out of the equation for a moment. Baby One More Time was when she was a teenager. She was skinny by anyone's standards in that time period. Go watch the Toxic video. That's Britney at what I would classify as "curvy." Jessica Simpson is the same way. Look at her in Dukes of Hazzard. That's her "curvy" look. Now, she is big, but I still don't call her fat, because I think that fat implies laziness.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Jessica was hot when she did the show with Nick. But you could tell that she'd become a diesel when she aged. Sure as shit if she didn't, as roo would say.

It's all about the ratio. If she's bouncin' a c-cup, she needs to be slim. If she has some Ds, I can handle some curves. Jessica had a great ratio. But now she's an industrial garbage disposal.

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Jessica was hot when she did the show with Nick. But you could tell that she'd become a diesel when she aged. Sure as shit if she didn't, as roo would say.
It's all about the ratio. If she's bouncin' a c-cup, she needs to be slim. If she has some Ds, I can handle some curves. Jessica had a great ratio. But now she's an industrial garbage disposal.
Right, but you have girls that are Rosie O'Donnell's size calling themselves "curvy" these days. It really needs to stop.
Coach

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Psycho is highly offended by the spurious and incendiary comments made on this thread.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#20 Feb 13, 2013
my internet provider has the covershoot of the sports illistrated everytime i clock in. i guess it comes out here real soon. many of the fatso ladys will be spankin their hubbys for hanging out in the magazine section in the drug stores while their shopping for slim fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashworth 9 hr Curious 3
Sean brush 10 hr Deb 2
Cody anderson 10 hr SMDH 32
Elmore 11 hr null 4
jade williams Thu blacknight 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Alex Kissinger 3,992
pissed off citizen Wed Bill 42

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance