why is it so hard to find a good guy

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
lonely

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Why is it so hard to find a good guy in jackson county they are nothing but users and abusers why can't they treat a woman how they would want a guy to treat their daughter ( if they have one ) its just simpley bs on how people act and I know its not just the guys because females are the same but the way people treat each other now a days is just wrong!!!!!!!
Wow

Washington, DC

#2 Dec 6, 2011
They are a bunch of narrow-minded, red-necked hillbillies - that's why. Good guys are found in other states - never mind counties.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 6, 2011
I'm not accusing you of this, but I hear women all the time say, "I can't find a good man." In their cases, it has usually been because they are going to the local bars to pick up guys. What do these women expect when they go up to a guy who is alone at the bar, especially if he tells you that he has kids? Ask the younger ones where they are finding their boyfriends. Usually the ones who have bad experiences say they picked up the guy at a party. What the hell LOL? You met the guy partying and you expected to take him back home and "straighten him out?"
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#4 Dec 6, 2011
because we are all spoken for. i am the psycho i am the way. i have the final solution.
lonely

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2011
I agree with you both completely I mean if you meet a guy at a party or at a bar you are just asking for trouble but I'm a single mom in college I don't go to bars or parties and every guy out of state that I have talked to have turned out to all be the same they only want one thing.
lonely

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2011
Psycho I don't believe a thing you say I have seen your post on other topics and I think you are truley crazy and not all the men that are taken are good ones these girls just settel because they don't think they can do any better
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#7 Dec 6, 2011
lonely wrote:
Psycho I don't believe a thing you say I have seen your post on other topics and I think you are truley crazy and not all the men that are taken are good ones these girls just settel because they don't think they can do any better
buship they go after the bad boys because it's cool. they have been taught to go after the bad boys. just turn on any tv station and watch. go after bad boys or be a lesbian. you know i'm right. vote psycho. i am the way. i have the final solution. you bunch of dip wad mouth breathing moron losers.
lonely

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2011
Yes they are going for the bad boys but not every woman wants the bad boy, and I wasn't looking for the drama I was just simpley wanting an answer and no one on here believes you have the final solution and your the dip wad mouth breathin moron ass!!
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#9 Dec 6, 2011
lonely wrote:
Yes they are going for the bad boys but not every woman wants the bad boy, and I wasn't looking for the drama I was just simpley wanting an answer and no one on here believes you have the final solution and your the dip wad mouth breathin moron ass!!
you do love me don't you, why because i am one of the bad boys. you know it admit it. i am the way. vote psycho. i have the final solution
lonely

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2011
Lmao no I don't love you and I have had my fair share of the bad boys its not that exciting, I'm wanting the good guy at least they know how to treat their woman

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 6, 2011
There really used to be good guys in Ravenswood, but most of them moved on because there is not enough good paying jobs without the aluminum plant. For the record, even most good guys are looking for one thing right from the beginning. It doesn't mean that they won't be good or turn out the way you want. If you really don't want to get that serious that early, you should probably find a guy at church. Either that or explain right off the bat what you are interested in.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#12 Dec 6, 2011
today the word virginity is a social desease. when i was young my lip was alwasy turned up and i was sniffing the air. had a great time and even got to touch a boob. that was it. what the hell went wrong?
lonely

Pikeville, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2011
its not that i dont want to get serious what i was talking about was most of them only want sex and i want more than that (not a baby daddy either my son has a dad) i realize that alot of them had to move because of the plant i just dont understand why the ones still here are the way that they are its down right pathetic..

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 6, 2011
I have no idea. I was one of those that married and got out of the county.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#15 Dec 6, 2011
now it sounds like you are just looking for a boy toy.
lonely

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 6, 2011
I hear you there louda don't blame you one bit and psycho I'm not looking for a boy toy if I wanted one of those I could have one but I don't want that I want a serious relationship
Wow

Washington, DC

#17 Dec 6, 2011
Yep -psycho's spoken for alright! By a kid whose ass is sitting in South Central right now. Who'd want him anyway? NO ONE in their right mind.
Regretful

Belle, WV

#18 Dec 6, 2011
As a man I personally would like to apologize for our usual lack of maturity and class, I can say this as Ive learned over the past few months how I ruined a situation that I had dreamed of for years. I was in a situation that I had the most truly amazing woman this world could ever offer but instead of being forthcoming with the demons of my past I chose to try and hide them as well as hide myself in an alcoholic state to try to keep myself numb from the pain that my past endevours were causing. Now I wont be getting into specifics cause it doesnt matter I just wished now that i was smart enough to use the resources that I have been years ago and this story could have and would have been so much different today. I can only give advice to the younger gentleman out there that may stumble across this on there way to reading useless gossip, Please look at yourself in the mirror, look at your loved ones, family and friends they do care. Be honest with yourself and your significant other because I assure you that losing the love of your life over a petty lie that would have turned out so much better with the truth is far easier than the pain and agony of watching her walk away and never look back. Guys dont think that the only way to have fun with your friends or significant other is alcohol or any other stimulant of choice because as time goes on it can only lead to disaster. I hope you learn to appreciate what you have and cherish every moment because getting caught up in selfishness can easily hand you heartbreak when she gets tired of the immaturity. So with that my rambling session is over and I wish the best to you all.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#19 Dec 6, 2011
Regretful wrote:
As a man I personally would like to apologize for our usual lack of maturity and class, I can say this as Ive learned over the past few months how I ruined a situation that I had dreamed of for years. I was in a situation that I had the most truly amazing woman this world could ever offer but instead of being forthcoming with the demons of my past I chose to try and hide them as well as hide myself in an alcoholic state to try to keep myself numb from the pain that my past endevours were causing. Now I wont be getting into specifics cause it doesnt matter I just wished now that i was smart enough to use the resources that I have been years ago and this story could have and would have been so much different today. I can only give advice to the younger gentleman out there that may stumble across this on there way to reading useless gossip, Please look at yourself in the mirror, look at your loved ones, family and friends they do care. Be honest with yourself and your significant other because I assure you that losing the love of your life over a petty lie that would have turned out so much better with the truth is far easier than the pain and agony of watching her walk away and never look back. Guys dont think that the only way to have fun with your friends or significant other is alcohol or any other stimulant of choice because as time goes on it can only lead to disaster. I hope you learn to appreciate what you have and cherish every moment because getting caught up in selfishness can easily hand you heartbreak when she gets tired of the immaturity. So with that my rambling session is over and I wish the best to you all. ah you poor poor fool, you are truly one of the mouth breathing dip wad losers, grow a pair. excuse me i have a small tear running down my cheek. you dumb as*
ah poor baby, grow a par you dip wad loser, please excme i ha a tear running down my cheek. you dumb as* no wonder she left you cry baby.
lonely

Pikeville, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2011
Psycho you are a real big ass regretful seems to be really sorry for what he did and sweet he didn't have to get on here and put that he's just trying to help so if you don't have any good advice why don't you just quit posting because noone gives a shit what you have to say dip wad thank you regretful for posting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laurel commons manager cited for towing vehicle 2 hr afd 34
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) 4 hr fitness-guru 2,122
arrested again 6 hr bacon hater 139
ravenswood station apartments (Jul '13) 19 hr fitness-guru 17
I wish Mick would do "Coache's Corner" ......fo... Fri Louda 13
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu Frank 143
Fakebook Oct 22 Louda 51
Ravenswood Dating
Find my Match

Ravenswood Jobs