Police say meth lab in truck caught fire

Police say meth lab in truck caught fire

There are 57 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Police say meth lab in truck caught fire. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Ravenswood police were looking Thursday morning for a suspicious vehicle in the area of Harpold and North Ritchie avenues when they caught sight of something also suspicious -- a smoking pickup and two men, identified as Jason Nuzum and Charles Stats, trying to stamp out a fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
matlock pi

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Nov 7, 2013
This arrest should have been made years ago
Brian

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Nov 7, 2013
That so dam funny
Info

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2013
How old are these guys? Do they have kids?
In the knowing

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2013
Info wrote:
How old are these guys? Do they have kids?
Yes they both have kids. They r both worthless
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#5 Nov 8, 2013
In the knowing wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they both have kids. They r both worthless
i hope the cops put the squeeze on them. they will sing like birds and name names of the people in town running from store to store buying sudafed for them etc.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#6 Nov 8, 2013
there is no better rehabilitation for tweakers than a jail cell. i just wonder how many people these two have sold crystal to ? will they sell it to a teenager ? you bet your azz they did.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#7 Nov 8, 2013
It astonishes me that people manage somehow to be dumber than our pigs. The ONLY way a Ravenswood PD officer could successfully detect a meth lab is if it catches on fire in the middle of town. They'd literally have to send a f_cking smoke signal.

These dumbasses actually did.
1 post removed
uknown

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Nov 8, 2013
Meth is a great way to get sick...and meth can rob a person of their senses. I would not touch evil meth if someone paid me 5000 dollars to do it.
Laura

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It astonishes me that people manage somehow to be dumber than our pigs. The ONLY way a Ravenswood PD officer could successfully detect a meth lab is if it catches on fire in the middle of town. They'd literally have to send a f_cking smoke signal.
You need to have some respect for the police department. I doubt that you are out doing anything to help clean up the town. The police department works hard and I am sure you will be the first one whining when you need something. Grow up!

“...”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Nov 8, 2013
becky nuzum wrote:
just shut your mouth I am jasons mouther and if you are without sin then cast the fist stone
You're every bit as retarded as he is if you think he's gonna get any sympathy here.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to have some respect for the police department. I doubt that you are out doing anything to help clean up the town. The police department works hard and I am sure you will be the first one whining when you need something. Grow up!
That's certainly a lot of ASSuming. For not knowing his real identity, you do a lot of pretending to know what he's all about.

“...”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#13 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It astonishes me too... The old timers used to set up stills and could cook up a couple hundred gallons of moonshine every week without ever getting busted. These meth dipshits can't even hide a gatorade bottle.
Laura

Lynchburg, VA

#14 Nov 8, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
That's certainly a lot of ASSuming. For not knowing his real identity, you do a lot of pretending to know what he's all about.
Who cares about his identity, he still needs to have some respect

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 8, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who was attacking his personality. Respect is earned. Why should he respect them? I'm not saying they don't deserve it, but just saying that they work hard isn't a good reason. What have they done for him lately?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#16 Nov 8, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who was attacking his personality. Respect is earned. Why should he respect them? I'm not saying they don't deserve it, but just saying that they work hard isn't a good reason. What have they done for him lately?
What would I need the Ravenswood Police for? My Subway card already has all 10 stamps.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#17 Nov 8, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
When they take on a role that is more profound than Par Mar and Subway night watchmen, we'll start talking about "respect."
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#18 Nov 8, 2013
becky nuzum wrote:
just shut your mouth I am jasons mouther and if you are without sin then cast the fist stone
are you a druggie too ? i better not find out they gave his kids to you, ya welfare queen.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#19 Nov 8, 2013
cluckin tweakers. ya just gotta laugh tho. driving around with a burning meth lab.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#20 Nov 8, 2013
hahaha. gawd dam dumb azzes.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#21 Nov 8, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
cluckin tweakers. ya just gotta laugh tho. driving around with a burning meth lab.
I know, right? It's a little funny, especially when you consider how tweaked out and paranoid they are anyway.

And to top off this Sundae of class - one of their moms comes on Topix to defend him. Newsflash: If your kid gets busted putting out a fire in a mobile meth lab, silence and isolation are your best courses of action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing cats in the neighborhood 1 hr Bob 9
Council/mayor hackjob 1 hr phil 63
Overdose today? 3 hr Prayers 2
destiny moore 16 hr Karma 8
contract Fri oldman 1
Constellium (May '12) Fri oldman 281
Contract vote? Fri Why 124

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance