yea.
bacon hater

Columbus, OH

#26 Jun 26, 2012
His cap.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#27 Jun 26, 2012
If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
sparkle

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jun 26, 2012
yankee doodle went to town riding on a pony ,stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni....The Hat
carpet cleaner

Hurricane, WV

#29 Jun 26, 2012
sparkle wrote:
yankee doodle went to town riding on a pony ,stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni....The Hat
that's not where I would put a feather
sparkle

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jun 26, 2012
ok big boy please share with us where you would put it ,enquiring minds want to know..lol
sparkle

Pikeville, KY

#31 Jun 26, 2012
carpet cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>that's not where I would put a feather
I think you're the same person I have talked to before ,if you are lets just hook up and do it..
Hrmmm

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jun 27, 2012
I saw that "overlook" on my recent trip back. I did not stop but the thoughts went through my head "what overlook? I have driven here so many times.. " I thought a new coal mine had been put in? IDK, No one really travels that road anyhow, besides area locals and soon to be participants of Wrong Turn. Why the hype? Why not use that money to lay cable line to more rural areas? My guess is that they had extra asphalt and aluminum road siding, but they probably paid extra for the sign!
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#33 Jun 27, 2012
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
BJF

Point Pleasant, WV

#34 Jul 12, 2012
Stopped there one day not to long ago was coming Home from the beach so let the kids out to stretch their legs no view but seen used needles on the ground and condoms beer vans and trash it's a look ok Look straight ahead and don't stop Drug Station for sure It's Sad..
Lym

Racine, OH

#35 Jul 21, 2012
Its all cleaned up!
Lola

Racine, OH

#36 Aug 3, 2012
Lym wrote:
Its all cleaned up!
yes it does look good now and the full moon is shining bright on the river tonight
just me

Charleston, WV

#37 Aug 4, 2012
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>yes it does look good now and the full moon is shining bright on the river tonight
let's just see how many people will come to help clear the overlook how about on aug 30 we gather with the gear we need to clear it. I will be there will you?
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#38 Aug 4, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
let's just see how many people will come to help clear the overlook how about on aug 30 we gather with the gear we need to clear it. I will be there will you?
i will be there i want to be able to see central kentucky what time
OMG

Point Pleasant, WV

#39 Aug 4, 2012
Yea Psycho, or maybe Northern Virginia Lol Aug 30th We will see let's Do This Cause Your all BS talking Nothing gonna chane in this Hole ,, lmao
Lola

Racine, OH

#40 Aug 4, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
its already done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christopher pierce 5 hr thethirdeye 3
New Football Coach 10 hr Opal 25
Scanner Frequencies (Nov '14) 20 hr Peter Doe 12
laurel cmns Tue Todd 26
Trashiest Yard in Ravenswood Sun Sir William 53
nicole durst May 31 Straight up 3
Cops get caught May 30 Oinkoink 2
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE