Lets see if I got this right

Lets see if I got this right

Posted in the Ravenna Forum

InTheKnow

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 29, 2013
New: 2 principals at Evans, several coaches, soccer program (good luck with that), senior English teacher, slew of new teachers at Evans, Rather, and BHS. Reassignments like crazy.
Congrats to the BISD board. If you wanted a "hatchet man", you succeeded. This guy has turned the town upside down. Maybe you guys will wake up soon, and see what you really have running the district. I anticipate that one year from now, anyone that worked for BISD won't recognize it.
onlooker

Greenville, TX

#2 Jul 29, 2013
" I anticipate that one year from now, anyone that worked for BISD won't recognize it."

You say that as if it's a bad thing.
In The Know

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 29, 2013
I know that he has run of so very fine educators (Rebecca Knight, just to name one) in an effort to slash teacher salaries, and replace them with poverty level "newbies". Watch the state accountability scores go down over the next few years, and more and more teachers leave, because you cant question what goes on anymore. I know of at least admin staff who was dismissed because of his. It's terrible to be scared to go to work, not knowing when your day may come. A lot of folks are walking on eggshells up there. Thank goodness I was able to move on.
ABC

Boise, ID

#4 Jul 29, 2013
I hope you are not a teacher. Proof read. I am glad you are gone , if you are a teacher.

Since: Jun 13

Plano, TX

#5 Jul 29, 2013
In The Know. You just described what Troup was like. Total disregard of anyone or any rules, teachers and Administrators were forced to carry out stuff because of fear and constant threat of their job. We lost some great teachers and had several HS principals in a very short time. Time will tell all of the non believes about what you just described. It happened here too.
Tom

Texarkana, AR

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Best thing EVER happen to Bonham ISD is Dr. Beaty. The ones bad mouthing him and complaining about teachers let go are living in the stone age. I wish you would line up every female teacher in the ISD and just look at the way they dress, total appearance looks like a bunch of homeless women. Why would the students care, they do not have anyone to look up to.
i wonder

Hugo, OK

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Tom wrote:
Best thing EVER happen to Bonham ISD is Dr. Beaty. The ones bad mouthing him and complaining about teachers let go are living in the stone age. I wish you would line up every female teacher in the ISD and just look at the way they dress, total appearance looks like a bunch of homeless women. Why would the students care, they do not have anyone to look up to.
What do you do for a living? Would you be willing to post a picture of yourself in The Leader and on E-News and let the citizens of Bonham critique you. Yes, I would love to line up ALL the female, and while we are at it, the male teachers and look at how they dress. This would prove how erroneous such a statement is. To claim that all the female teachers dress like homeless women is completely asinine. While I'm sure BISD has teachers that do not dress appropriately, not all are in violation of the dress code. Those in violation, should be dealt with. Why exactly did you single out the female teachers? Don't be such a simpleton!
Stupid is as stupid does

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Tom wrote:
Best thing EVER happen to Bonham ISD is Dr. Beaty. The ones bad mouthing him and complaining about teachers let go are living in the stone age. I wish you would line up every female teacher in the ISD and just look at the way they dress, total appearance looks like a bunch of homeless women. Why would the students care, they do not have anyone to look up to.
Every FEMALE teacher? That is rather sexist is it not? Also...EVERY single one? That is like saying every "Tom" in town or on Topix...is a Is an ignorant SOB. Such generalizations on any subject or about any person does absolutely nothing to foster constructive dialogue or conversation because " it just ain't so" Grow up. Didn't you learn manners from your mother? Think before you speak or write. You might have something worth hearing or reading...but people will miss your point ( like the lack of professionalism in conduct and dress ) because you come across like a jackass.
Felicia Jones

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2013
Tom wrote:
Best thing EVER happen to Bonham ISD is Dr. Beaty. The ones bad mouthing him and complaining about teachers let go are living in the stone age. I wish you would line up every female teacher in the ISD and just look at the way they dress, total appearance looks like a bunch of homeless women. Why would the students care, they do not have anyone to look up to.
Any one school in particular that "caters" to female teachers looking "homeless?" What makes them look so bad-mismatched, shoes with holes in them, nappy hair, overweight, too skinny, high water pants, dirty, work boots, sweatpants with writing on the rear, what?
Susan

Texarkana, AR

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Stupid is as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>
Every FEMALE teacher? That is rather sexist is it not? Also...EVERY single one? That is like saying every "Tom" in town or on Topix...is a Is an ignorant SOB. Such generalizations on any subject or about any person does absolutely nothing to foster constructive dialogue or conversation because " it just ain't so" Grow up. Didn't you learn manners from your mother? Think before you speak or write. You might have something worth hearing or reading...but people will miss your point ( like the lack of professionalism in conduct and dress ) because you come across like a jackass.
I usually don't comment on this site, just read, but could not pass this one up. You are so dumb, uneducated to the point you can not complete a sentence correctly. Also, it is so sad that you are any other person would make a remark about someone's Mother not knowing if she is alive or deceased, that is sad. Do you know what Karma is? Good luck!!
In The Know

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 30, 2013
ABC, maybe the ignorance of the district hierarchy rubbed off on me, and I forgot how to spell. Maybe I have just risen to this administration's level of incompetence.
Redbone

Texarkana, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2013
In The Know wrote:
I know that he has run of so very fine educators (Rebecca Knight, just to name one) in an effort to slash teacher salaries, and replace them with poverty level "newbies". Watch the state accountability scores go down over the next few years, and more and more teachers leave, because you cant question what goes on anymore. I know of at least admin staff who was dismissed because of his. It's terrible to be scared to go to work, not knowing when your day may come. A lot of folks are walking on eggshells up there. Thank goodness I was able to move on.
Just curious...if this guy was hired to do an 'axe job' on this school district and he is doing his job,shouldn't the school board be the accountable people if everyone is upset over the outcome?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonham police and fire pensions... 2 hr Smalltown Sam 6
News Holiday Wine Stroll & Taste of Bonham Dec. 3 Thu Lonnie 5
Calvary Baptist Thu Lonnie 11
CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! <3 {Early} Nov 29 JAIL 4 HILLARY 4 ... 8
Court House Nov 29 U Dunderheads R I... 236
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Jeremy Lake (Apr '14) Nov '15 J W Holmes 5

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenna Mortgages