Ravenna Man Dies From Bee Sting

Ravenna Man Dies From Bee Sting

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Ravenna Man Dies From Bee Sting. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The family of a local man is stunned after he dies from a bee sting. On Monday, 36-year-old Anthony "Tony" Wright-Stevens of Ravenna, was stung by a bee while he was outside at work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Tulsa, OK

#1 Aug 13, 2010
So very sad, my prayers are with this man's family. I am allergic to bees (specifically yellow jackets) too and this is my biggest fear.

Since: Mar 10

Basking Ridge, NJ

#2 Aug 14, 2010
How sad. :(
ryan hamm

Redmond, WA

#3 Aug 14, 2010
He was my partner for 2 years at work. Delivered everyday together. Was a huge shock to me as a friend.
matt black

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2010
I also worked with tony a few years back. He was a person that kept work simple and fun. Even though it wasn't. I will pray for his loved ones and his family. Simply shocked from this news.

North Olmsted, OH

#5 Aug 16, 2010
I'll miss u Tony u were like another dad to me we had some good times I'll miss u:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent Music Emporium (Oct '12) Oct 21 Musikologist 13
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct 14 MAGA 1
Stop u ant Oct 2 Poster 1
News Tyres International Founder TC Johnson Dies Sep 30 404 not found 2
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Aug '16 bigguy 51
brad keen (Jun '12) Aug '16 Carla miller 2
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul '16 Shemp 152

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance