Ravenna Man Dies From Bee Sting

The family of a local man is stunned after he dies from a bee sting. On Monday, 36-year-old Anthony "Tony" Wright-Stevens of Ravenna, was stung by a bee while he was outside at work. Full Story
Judy

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2010
So very sad, my prayers are with this man's family. I am allergic to bees (specifically yellow jackets) too and this is my biggest fear.

Since: Mar 10

Dunellen, NJ

#2 Aug 14, 2010
How sad. :(
ryan hamm

Trenton, NJ

#3 Aug 14, 2010
He was my partner for 2 years at work. Delivered everyday together. Was a huge shock to me as a friend.
matt black

Cleveland, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2010
I also worked with tony a few years back. He was a person that kept work simple and fun. Even though it wasn't. I will pray for his loved ones and his family. Simply shocked from this news.
Sarah

North Olmsted, OH

#5 Aug 16, 2010
I'll miss u Tony u were like another dad to me we had some good times I'll miss u:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min Elihu Smails 31,020
speed 16 hr admirer 1
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Tue Del 138
Going off the grid Sep 15 guest 2
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Sep 15 UNtouchable 186
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
September 11, 2001 memorial candles on The Circle Sep 12 Green eye 1
•••
•••

Ravenna Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ravenna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ravenna