Youngstown woman killed in Portage Co...

Youngstown woman killed in Portage County crash

There are 34 comments on the Vindy.com story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Youngstown woman killed in Portage County crash. In it, Vindy.com reports that:

PALMYRA A A A' Neetika Dhir, 29, of Youngstown was killed in a crash on Interstate 76 westbound, west of state Route 225 in Portage County, according to the Ohio State Highway Patrol Ravenna post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vindy.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trajitty

United States

#22 Feb 18, 2009
Bush did it and the Republicans
Simran Dhamija

Melbourne, Australia

#23 Feb 19, 2009
I agree with Cell Phone wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Cell Phones uses proper dialect and can spell. Go back to wherever it is you came from.
Spellings? Go Back?
Is that all you have got? Bit weak I reckon.... Couldn't think much more could you?.....
BTW no one needs to go anywhere as this is the world wide web not the USA wide web....... so the assumption that everyone in the forum is in Yankeeland is quite silly... but no surprise there... eh silly?

I am actually glad you still think "people can go where they came from" i.e. you obviously believe life does exist outside of USA... mate you seem to be one of the smart ones there then..... but hang on you have proven to be silly on multiple occassions and yet you are the smart one.... so work that out....

And Shakespeare if you find any spelling or grammatical mistakes keep them to yourself and come out with something not as feeble as you normally do. I will hire an English teacher if I need to, do not need you for that...just letting you know. So, that means me hiring you for your english skills is out of question.....next time sell some other skill of yours and yeah intelligence, sensitivity, the understanding of a situation, keeping quite when speaking out will not help anyone (including you)and helping anyone in their grievance process are not your strong points either.

I still can't get over the fact that why did our family have to bear such loss... when highly expendible scum like you still breathes... oh well.... Life is not fair is it?
Adhir

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#24 Feb 22, 2009
I agree with Cell Phone wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Cell Phones uses proper dialect and can spell. Go back to wherever it is you came from.
Oh great...you want to be a teacher now and pick on my 'spelin mitake' LMAO. I guess you ran out of your reasoning. Well, you are entitled to your own opinion; even though you make yourself look like a dupe, thatís fine. Not everyone can be smart.
Get a life...and get off whatever drug you are on.
It's ok to accept your flaws.
Cell Phones punk

United States

#25 Feb 22, 2009
Yes, cell phones is a spammer. You all fell for it! Keep on answering me. I love to cause controversy.
Cell Phones punk

United States

#26 Feb 22, 2009
Look at Simrahn or whatever - taking all that time to reply! Awesome!
Cell Phones punk

United States

#27 Feb 22, 2009
Oops, I mizpeled it. It iz simran. so sorrie. BWA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha
Cell Phones punk

United States

#28 Feb 22, 2009
Well, back to my other home in Canfield, OH. See ya' soon!
Adhir

Australia

#29 Feb 23, 2009
Cell Phones punk wrote:
Well, back to my other home in Canfield, OH. See ya' soon!
THIS SISSY NEEDS A SERIOUS PSYCHIATRY HELP.
Refer him to some good doctor; feel sorry for his kith and kin 'obviously which I doubt, he has any'
Chuck

Mckees Rocks, PA

#30 Feb 23, 2009
It was a hit on Al queda...
Adhir

Sydney, Australia

#31 Feb 24, 2009
Chuck wrote:
It was a hit on Al queda...
***BEEP*** Spelling Mistake 'Qaeda'
Mother of Cell Phones

Canfield, OH

#33 Mar 2, 2009
First I must apologize for my daughterís behavior on this board. While vacationing at our Florida resort I was looking over (history) in IE and saw these terrible messages and spamming.

Needless to say I am horrified. You will not see any more of this as we have taken her vaio off of her and she is grounded from her cell phone and all but school work on our home PC's.

Forgive us for letting this happen. We use Net Nanny and regularly supervise our children's use of computers but somehow this one got by.

Godspeed your friend.(Please do not flame me for that, I cannot possibly speak for all faiths).
Yeah Right

Vienna, OH

#34 Mar 6, 2009
Anyone fall for that load of bunk? I know I didn't.
Yeah Wrong

Canfield, OH

#35 May 2, 2009
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Yeah Wrong

Canfield, OH

#36 May 2, 2009
Simhran or whatever wrote:

I still can't get over the fact that why did our family have to bear such loss... when highly expendible scum like you still breathes... oh well.... Life is not fair is it?

Well, I guess not, MATE

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News May 4 survivor speaks at Kent Stark Apr '18 Jeff Stephens 1
Arnett family search? Apr '18 Family 2
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) Mar '18 Smiley 27
Stow High shooting in 1972 (Oct '12) Mar '18 MichaelJ 32
Kent state police Feb '18 Kentkid992 1
please help Feb '18 Lookingforjustinkent 1
News New Akron law tightens panhandling (Jun '08) Jan '18 Homeless Wino Pete 176

Ravenna Jobs

Personal Finance

Ravenna Mortgages