Youngstown woman killed in Portage Co...

Youngstown woman killed in Portage County crash

There are 34 comments on the Vindy.com story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Youngstown woman killed in Portage County crash. In it, Vindy.com reports that:

PALMYRA A A A' Neetika Dhir, 29, of Youngstown was killed in a crash on Interstate 76 westbound, west of state Route 225 in Portage County, according to the Ohio State Highway Patrol Ravenna post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vindy.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nobody

Canada

#1 Dec 24, 2008
Do you have any pics for the fatal accident of nitika dhir's car?
Angel

Delhi, India

#3 Jan 9, 2009
Have some shame...Have some respect for the dead and her family...As they say..ignorance is bliss.
Cell Phones R Us

Canfield, OH

#4 Jan 14, 2009
She was texting and drove into the trucks. Idiot. RIP
Simran

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Jan 14, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
and you were there to confirm this?
Friend

Jonas Ridge, NC

#6 Jan 15, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
Did u see her texting or is it one of ur wild guesses?I've driven with her and know she was quite a careful driver.
Simran

Australia

#7 Jan 15, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
Mate you are a cold hearted audacious IDIOT
Sudeep

Ravenna, OH

#8 Jan 15, 2009
You Bastard......we lost our family member and u sit here making fun of it all. How dare u!!!
Sudeep

Ravenna, OH

#9 Jan 15, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
You Bastard......we lost our family member and u sit here making fun of it all. How dare u!!!
Rfwhatznext

George Town, Cayman Islands

#10 Jan 16, 2009
You know what "Cell Phone R us", you son of a bitch! I wish every last member in your family is killed in a fatal car accident. In effort to rid of scum like you and any other possibility of offspring. And I truly mean that,
Neetika was a very, very dear friend of mine from graduate school. I truly resent your comment. She was a beautiful and smart young women. So, think before you make a stupid-ass statement and hide like a coward behind you post. If your ever in Florida, let me know. So, I can hit your stupid-ass. Then, I will post something about you.

Jack-ass!!

-Ron
Tanya West Palm Beach

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jan 16, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
I pray that God has mercy on you for making such a stupid comment. Its idiots like you who create all the problems we have in the world. Neetika was the sweetest person you could ever meet and if she were alive she would have forgiven you for such a stupid comment even though you don't deserve it. How do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Ankur

Sydney, Australia

#12 Jan 18, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
'IGNORANCE IS BLISS' for your kind of RUTHLESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING LOWLIFE MOFO; I WISH SO BAD THAT YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN IN HER PLACE. COS I'M SURE NO1 GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE. TRY NOT TO COMMENT ON SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT.
I'M SURE, ONCE YOU COME TO KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU PROBABLY WANNA BEND OVER AND PUT YOUR HEAD IN YOUR ASS. MAY HER SOUL HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
ON THE OTHER HAND...YOU MAY BURN IN HELL.
Preeti

Penticton, Canada

#13 Jan 28, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
Wish you lose somebody the way we did.
Cell Phones R Us

Canfield, OH

#14 Feb 13, 2009
sudeep wrote:

"You Bastard......we lost our family member and u sit here making fun of it all. How dare u!!! "

How dare I state a possible reason for some fool to drive 100' across a median into two trucks and die?

OK I'll change my story for you all so you will leave your voodoo pin dolls on the shelf.

New story:

While totally alert and aware of what she was doing, and while carefully manipulating her vehicle at a safe speed through traffic, she drove into the trucks.

Or let's play "Pick a reason"!!! Dialing, texting, dropped something, lighting a cigarette, putting on makeup while driving, suicide, whatever you want. We see it all the time out here. FOS cleanup is not fun.

Ouch, there's another voodoo doll needle in my family because your perfect image is challenged. Hell, my family is all dead anyway. They too drove into trucks while carefully manipulating a vehicle bla bla bla.
Same girl

Canfield, OH

#15 Feb 16, 2009
Ankur wrote:
<quoted text>
'IGNORANCE IS BLISS' for your kind of RUTHLESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING LOWLIFE MOFO; I WISH SO BAD THAT YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN IN HER PLACE. COS I'M SURE NO1 GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE. TRY NOT TO COMMENT ON SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT.
I'M SURE, ONCE YOU COME TO KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU PROBABLY WANNA BEND OVER AND PUT YOUR HEAD IN YOUR ASS. MAY HER SOUL HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
ON THE OTHER HAND...YOU MAY BURN IN HELL.
Whats a MOFO?
Adhir

Sydney, Australia

#16 Feb 17, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
sudeep wrote:
"You Bastard......we lost our family member and u sit here making fun of it all. How dare u!!! "
How dare I state a possible reason for some fool to drive 100' across a median into two trucks and die?
OK I'll change my story for you all so you will leave your voodoo pin dolls on the shelf.
New story:
While totally alert and aware of what she was doing, and while carefully manipulating her vehicle at a safe speed through traffic, she drove into the trucks.
Or let's play "Pick a reason"!!! Dialing, texting, dropped something, lighting a cigarette, putting on makeup while driving, suicide, whatever you want. We see it all the time out here. FOS cleanup is not fun.
Ouch, there's another voodoo doll needle in my family because your perfect image is challenged. Hell, my family is all dead anyway. They too drove into trucks while carefully manipulating a vehicle bla bla bla.
How about a wildlife comes all of a sudden in front of your vehicle, and you try to save it and loose control?? Not included in your 'pick a reason- smarty pants'.
Anyhow, you are most welcome to challenge this claim made by youngstown police department - Ohio.
I'm sure they missed all the possibilities you've metioned above. Nice goin dude, you just solved a case.
Adhir

Sydney, Australia

#17 Feb 17, 2009
Same girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats a MOFO?
'YOU'

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mofo
Adhir

Sydney, Australia

#18 Feb 17, 2009
Cell Phones R Us wrote:
sudeep wrote:
New story:
BTW: Are you blonde, coz you seem so perceptive. Have you ever thought about working for special intelligence 'I reckon you've got what it takes.' You can actually think outside the BOX. Thumbs up.
Cell 2

Canfield, OH

#19 Feb 17, 2009
Im not a dude
Cell again

Canfield, OH

#20 Feb 17, 2009
Adhir wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a wildlife comes all of a sudden in front of your vehicle, and you try to save it and loose control?? Not included in your 'pick a reason- smarty pants'.
Anyhow, you are most welcome to challenge this claim made by youngstown police department - Ohio.
I'm sure they missed all the possibilities you've metioned above. Nice goin dude, you just solved a case.
lern to spel
I agree with Cell Phone

United States

#21 Feb 18, 2009
Adhir wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Cell Phones uses proper dialect and can spell. Go back to wherever it is you came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep 19 Mark 168
News Corrupt former Summit County councilwoman sente... Aug '17 Mr Shhh 1
Naughty Home Remodeler Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Holiday Sands (Jul '06) Jun '17 Buffalo 204
Kent Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14
Trailer park question Jun '17 Trailer Enthusiast 1
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) May '17 guest 26

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance