huff friend

Portsmouth, OH

#21198 Oct 17, 2013
I don't care
Lynn

Portsmouth, OH

#21199 Oct 17, 2013
Who cares the world is going to hell anyways ..look who is running this nation ... come on
maddi

Portsmouth, OH

#21200 Oct 17, 2013
NOONE ,,they all crooks ...
Lynda

Portsmouth, OH

#21201 Oct 17, 2013
Does it really matter ??? opoinions plz

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21202 Oct 17, 2013
Nobody!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#21203 Oct 17, 2013
DiaperFullOfPops wrote:
<quoted text>
So after I call Reality a parrot, you parrot me and call me a parrot and then parrot my comment to you about feeling stupid. You are so damn dense you are dangerous. No one ever said anything about you posting under another name. I was showing you that changing your name doesn't allow you to judge your own posts. When I say you are stupid, I'm talking retarded chimp stupid. You haven't really been able to comprehend anything said on this forum since day one. No wonder you guys are all viewed as a bunch on low IQ hick mouth breathers.
It is sometimes difficult to follow a snakes path, like your path. Off of topic so very often. Changing peoples words just to call names & argue your fiction.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#21204 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a scream coming from you.
fantasy world....me
excuse me while I use the restroom.
Time to change your diaper??
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21205 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
big surprise
an inept wannabe can't google.
yes it was Fox news.
nobody watches the other network news. Factcheck by the ratings.
Found it.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dem-pol...
can

Tampa, FL

#21206 Oct 17, 2013
Amen
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21207 Oct 17, 2013
DiaperFullOfReality wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a complete fantasy world.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
"Half of polled Americans want to see the new health care law repealed or scaled back, a drop from the 57 percent who felt that way in January 2011, according to Gallup.
The percentage of people who want to see the law kept as it is or expanded has remained roughly unchanged during that period, rising from 37 percent to 38 percent."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21208 Oct 17, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
https/www.facebook.com/permali nk.php?story_fbid=544645288945 65&id=539097822833735
Just WTF is that???
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21209 Oct 17, 2013
Real Reality wrote:
Ultimately, all of this comes down to religion. Nothing to do with politics at all. All of this is really about a group that wants to force Christianity into the government and the majority of hard working Americans that have gotten sick of invisible sky gods telling our presidents to run for office or go to war like what GW Bush claimed.
Is that what you think it boils down to?

No wonder you're a liberal. Uninformed voter.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21210 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
greed drives a nation in need. Obama said this.
Obama wants all the GDP under his control, and healthcare puts almost a third there.
Government Motors another piece of control.
Obama has 3 years to grab 50% of whats left of the economy.
wonder if Hollywood gets mad when Obama is their director? or NFL when it is a government agency?
the NFL players union will guarantee 25K for life in the new contracts under Obama the king. Watch out players if you don't want your lifetime earnings to be 125K in the NFL because the government decided your medical bills weren't best for the team.
remember Vince Foster? his suicide gun is still walking around town.
In our entire history, there has never been so much government interference in the private market before. Never has the federal government crated rules to run the businesses themselves.

When has a Dictator....... I mean President ever closed down dozens of auto dealerships?

When has a President ever told banks what kind of loans they cannot make?

When has a President ever told an insurance company how he will allow them to spend their money?

When has a President ever forced an insurance company to provide birth control?

When has a President ever shut down small businesses with a stroke of a pen because he didn't like the industry?

When has a President made law that Employers are responsible for the personal wellbeing of their employees while not on the job?

The man is a Communist, nothing more--nothing less. After all this and more, he convinces the sheep that the reason the economy sucks is because of Republicans, and not his attacks on private industry.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21211 Oct 17, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>There are 2 reasons that Canton keeps changing names. 1 is to be able to judge his own posts. 2 is to denigrate others.
Proof of low self esteem.
Either that, or there are people coming to this forum to judge only and not participate. Yeah, that's the ticket.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21212 Oct 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just WTF is that???
Did you miss the post I put underneath it? For some reason when I posted the link, it split it for some reason. Type it all in together and it is the facebook page of the organizer of the Veterans march that got hi-jacked by Cruz& company. They are not very happy about it.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21213 Oct 17, 2013
DiaperFullOfPops wrote:
<quoted text>
So after I call Reality a parrot, you parrot me and call me a parrot and then parrot my comment to you about feeling stupid. You are so damn dense you are dangerous. No one ever said anything about you posting under another name. I was showing you that changing your name doesn't allow you to judge your own posts. When I say you are stupid, I'm talking retarded chimp stupid. You haven't really been able to comprehend anything said on this forum since day one. No wonder you guys are all viewed as a bunch on low IQ hick mouth breathers.
WTF? You are out there.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21214 Oct 17, 2013
Please donate to end McConnell's reign of bullshitt.

https://mattbevin.com/donate/
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21215 Oct 17, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>A chicken has a brain smaller than a pea, it's got enough sense to get out of the rain. A liar always gets caught lying because they can't keep track of all of their lies. They always trip their own selves up.
I know what you mean. "I promise, if elected, nobody making less than $250,000 per year will see a tax increase of any kind. No new taxes on income, payroll tax, investment tax, no new taxes at all."
Barack OBummer.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21216 Oct 17, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Please donate to end McConnell's reign of bullshitt.
https://mattbevin.com/donate/
McConnell's problem is he has never had any private sector experience and the only thing he has ever known is Washington DC Politics where he has been since getting out of College and nothing else.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21217 Oct 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. "I promise, if elected, nobody making less than $250,000 per year will see a tax increase of any kind. No new taxes on income, payroll tax, investment tax, no new taxes at all."
Barack OBummer.
that sounds similar to the sales pitch used to get the 16th amendment passed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stow High shooting in 1972 (Oct '12) Oct 14 Steve 25
Review: Petrox Inc Oct 13 concerned citizens 1
Tallmadge massage parlor owner charged after po... Oct 11 June Bug Fong 4
Ex-Tallmadge veterinarian's license suspended (May '08) Oct 4 cmksy 19
Free to woman Oct 2 Momof2 1
speed Sep '14 admirer 1
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep '14 Del 138
Ravenna Dating
Find my Match

Ravenna Jobs