Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30235 Jun 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. If someone wants to bring suit, they have to hire their own attorney.
I think he meant the EEOC which they will file suit.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30236 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You are wrong. If someone wants to bring suit, they have to hire their own attorney.
There is a law somewhere that you have to hire an attorney? Ever hear of a contingency fee?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30237 Jun 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I think he meant the EEOC which they will file suit.
The EEOC will do an investigation and issue a right to sue letter. They don't file suit on behalf of individuals.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30238 Jun 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a law somewhere that you have to hire an attorney? Ever hear of a contingency fee?
A contingency fee is a way to hire an attorney.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30239 Jun 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Ted Curz tried to hide anything? Was he ever challenged to the point he could not respond?
Apples and Oranges with you as always Canton. And just for your information, nobody authorized you to decide what is racist and what is not. You're welcome to make those decisions in your own head, but it doesn't apply to everybody.
Hillarious recently said that these five terrorists released by big-ears are not a threat to the US. WHAT? Does she think they will now get a job at Wal-Mart and forget their hatred of us? If that's not brain damage, then without a doubt, she's stupid as all hell.
Right, and we all know that Obama tried to...oh that's right. He produced his birth certificate right out of the gate and the desperate right wingers beat that dead horse for years and years. No apples to oranges. Just a feeble bunch of old racist white dudes watching their world crumble around them while America cheers. That's all.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30240 Jun 15, 2014
Everyone knows that the 540 Taliban member detainees that Bush released were all just a jolly bunch of lads who loved themselves some America. Now the 5 that the black man released however...

How weak.

Location hidden

#30241 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
The EEOC will do an investigation and issue a right to sue letter. They don't file suit on behalf of individuals.
Filing A Charge of Discrimination

If an investigation finds no violation of the law, you will be given a Notice of Right to Sue. This notice gives you permission to file suit in a court of law. If a violation is found, we will attempt to reach a voluntary settlement with the employer. If we cannot reach a settlement, your case will be referred to our legal staff (or the Department of Justice in certain cases), who will decide whether or not the agency should file a lawsuit. If we decide not to file a lawsuit, we will give you a Notice of Right to Sue.

http://www.eeoc.gov/employees/charge.cfm
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30242 Jun 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
Everyone knows that the 540 Taliban member detainees that Bush released were all just a jolly bunch of lads who loved themselves some America. Now the 5 that the black man released however...
How weak.
Bush did release those prisoners after he heard enough whining and crying from the liberals. The 5 that DumBama released were the top five people we had in captivity.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30243 Jun 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and we all know that Obama tried to...oh that's right. He produced his birth certificate right out of the gate and the desperate right wingers beat that dead horse for years and years. No apples to oranges. Just a feeble bunch of old racist white dudes watching their world crumble around them while America cheers. That's all.
Our world is fine and will be better in November. Just look at the polls and see how well we are going to do.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30244 Jun 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I think he meant the EEOC which they will file suit.
Exactly. And a rather powerful group.
I have seen them in action & I personally was part of one of their investigations as a witness.

Location hidden

#30245 Jun 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. And a rather powerful group.
I have seen them in action & I personally was part of one of their investigations as a witness.
So Have I which is how I know too.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30246 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Not quite. IF someone wants a civil judgement of $$, then they hire an attorney because the government will pursue any lawful violation & possibly fine the employer but will not pursue any punitive monetary award for the employee .
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30247 Jun 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Not quite. IF someone wants a civil judgement of $$, then they hire an attorney because the government will pursue any lawful violation & possibly fine the employer but will not pursue any punitive monetary award for the employee .
That's what I said.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30248 Jun 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
How weak.
NO screening system in 100% accurate but clearly these 5 have been kept in custody all of these years because they were considered extreme enough to NOT be released when compared to the 540 or even 1000 others that have been released.
That is simple, reasonable thinking which may be eluding you.
I still think that you are reasonably intelligent so you give me reason to believe that you are trolling.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30249 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>That's what I said.
I think that we both posted incomplete thoughts for whatever reason.
Such is one of the shortcomings of posting or texting as compared to actual conversation.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30250 Jun 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> NO screening system in 100% accurate but clearly these 5 have been kept in custody all of these years because they were considered extreme enough to NOT be released when compared to the 540 or even 1000 others that have been released.
That is simple, reasonable thinking which may be eluding you.
I still think that you are reasonably intelligent so you give me reason to believe that you are trolling.
Canton, It seems that from the 'judgements' on the previous posts of my post that many disagree that you are reasonably intelligent.(-:
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30251 Jun 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see troll, so because you can't admit you made a mistake (not that many liberals can) you blurt out your racist garbage again.
Elected representatives writing laws I have no problem with. It's the bureaucracies writing laws that are the problem.
If I don't like the laws my elected representative supports, I can write and complain to that representative, I can vote him or her out, I can complain to the Republican party about that representative, but I can't do the same with bureaucrats. These are virtually nameless faceless people that have control over the people and our country.
Worse than that are the politicians in charge at the time who use bureaucracies to forward their agenda against the will of the people so they can sit back and say it wasn't their decision. See EPA's decision to close down coal burning power plants which will increase the cost of our electricity greatly. Those in the know understand that this is a DumBama objective, and he only used the EPA to sneak in his plot.
Nice editing job there in ignoring the rest of the post which everybody knows is the truth. Explain to us why AEP bought a whole town and relocated those people. That Chamber of Commerce report and of the Heritage Foundation claims have been shown and proven to be false, twisted and skewed, just like you.The Ed Gillespie statement got raked over the coals along with Boner's usual lie's and distractions. It's all right there on www.politifact.com
Canton

Canton, OH

#30252 Jun 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Canton, It seems that from the 'judgements' on the previous posts of my post that many disagree that you are reasonably intelligent.(-:
Judging by the fact that I don't invest anything in those little judgment icons, and your online world revolves around them like a teenage girl on a smart phone, I would say I question the level of intelligence questioning my intelligence.
Also, just because most of what I say goes over your head on a regular basis in no way indicates that I am trolling this forum. Take the fact that I called you guys a bunch of racists over a year ago, and within about the length of a week, we have Reality Speaks calling him "Obammy". We have XXXrayted calling him a "big eared Mulatto" and lil' tip implying that he got his presidency through affirmative action, I am not what is known as a troll. I am what you call someone who was right all along. Now the folks on here who are OBVIOUSLY racist and have denied it all this time. They are what is known as liars, but I call them typical right wing conservative Christian Tea Bagging Republicans. Judge that one.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30253 Jun 16, 2014
Lied for over a year about being a racist? Sure, we believe your fringe group oil cult flunkie views on science, politics and the direction our nation should be taking. We believe you when you tell us that it's all about taxes, when most got a tax break under Obama and taxes were the lowest they had been in 50 years. We believe you when you claim you are concerned for years and years about Obama being from our country after he showed his birth certificate and proved it right from the start. Sure, we buy into the fact that all your links go directly to The Koch Brother sponsored Heritage Foundation and it has nothing to do with the fact that every single Tea Party candidate is directly funded by those same oil billionaires. You know...grass roots.

Don't worry. The Jesus you hypocritically claim to follow with your hatred, lies and intolerance never existed so it will never catch up with you...right?
justice is an illusion

Circleville, OH

#30254 Jun 16, 2014
in America today...

Definitely not a person who allows baal worshipers running the courts....

&ap p=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stow High shooting in 1972 (Oct '12) Oct 14 Steve 25
Review: Petrox Inc Oct 13 concerned citizens 1
Tallmadge massage parlor owner charged after po... Oct 11 June Bug Fong 4
Ex-Tallmadge veterinarian's license suspended (May '08) Oct 4 cmksy 19
Free to woman Oct 2 Momof2 1
speed Sep '14 admirer 1
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep '14 Del 138
Ravenna Dating
Find my Match

Ravenna Jobs