Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29741 Jun 9, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Just out of curiousity did ever work at the Coal Burning Power Plant there in Conesville, OH owned by AEP because I have been by that plant too.
No, I haven't worked there. I can tell you this though, they need to implode that filthy Stuart Station owned by DP&L, and build newer and cleaner units. Nobody should have to work in a death trap like that place.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29742 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
88% percent voted of blacks voted for John Kerry. Does that mean blacks in 2004 were white supremists.
are you trying to prove how stupid a voting block is?

John Edwards.....now there is a candidate to run the country......what a guy.

Thank God America flushed the John's.

And your two magnificent John Candidates belong in the elite 1% club......those evil people.

Both of your failed hero's cheat and avoid taxes also.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29743 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't worked there. I can tell you this though, they need to implode that filthy Stuart Station owned by DP&L, and build newer and cleaner units. Nobody should have to work in a death trap like that place.
then don't.....who is holding a gun to your head forcing you to do so?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29744 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
congress includes the senate.........did you forget?
the 15% rating refers to the Democratic Senate.
prove me wrong.
Yep, those Democrats in the Senate don't do anything but filibuster, block and obstruct anything that doesn't include tax breaks for the 1%. Or isn't written for them by ALEC.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29745 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then don't.....who is holding a gun to your head forcing you to do so?
I don't anymore because I don't need to. But I do speak from two things that you don't have, brains and experience.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29746 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, those Democrats in the Senate don't do anything but filibuster, block and obstruct anything that doesn't include tax breaks for the 1%. Or isn't written for them by ALEC.
you forgot the senate signing bills they never read.

The GOP congress are the obstructionists blocking communism.

The Senate refuses to even read anything the house sends up to them.

King Obama commits treason continually because he wants to look tough.

How tough will he look in prison?

If 1 of the 5 terrorists commits another horrific tragedy, should manslaughter charges be added to Obama's long list of recent felony charges?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29747 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't anymore because I don't need to. But I do speak from two things that you don't have, brains and experience.
and you have proof of that?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29748 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't anymore because I don't need to. But I do speak from two things that you don't have, brains and experience.
you lie continually....jut a few posts ago you said you never worked there.

now you don't anymore according to the post above.

which is it?

you are a troll, always have been, and always will be.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29749 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you lie continually....jut a few posts ago you said you never worked there.
now you don't anymore according to the post above.
which is it?
you are a troll, always have been, and always will be.
Nice attention span there idiot. Indy asked me if I have ever worked at the Conesville plant. More proof, you can't fix stupid. Are you waiting for mommy to go out and uncover that sandbox for you?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29750 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still in a very conservative era. I trust the Gallup folks for accurate polling. Here were their numbers in 2012:
"Over the last four years, an average of 48% of Americans have said they are conservative on economic issues, including a high of 51% in May 2010. From 2001-2008, an average of 42% said they were economically conservative. This increase in economic conservatism has been coupled with a decline in the percentage who say they are moderate on economic issues. There has also been a slight increase in the percentage of Americans identifying as economic liberals, to a high of 20% this year."
"The major shift in Americans' identification on social issues in recent years has been a decline in the percentage who say they are moderate, from 39% as recently as 2005 to 31% today. There have been roughly equal increases in the percentage of self-identified social liberals (four percentage points) and social conservatives (three points) today compared with 2005."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/154889/Nearly-Half...
I never stated that the Bible voters weren't still running the show. They have for decades. It's why they prance around like they have a monopoly on god and country. What I said was the country is becoming more Liberal.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29751 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
congress includes the senate.........did you forget?
the 15% rating refers to the Democratic Senate.
prove me wrong.
Prove you wrong? OK

"Mitt Romney will win by a landslide."
"If Obama get's re-elected, there will be armed riots in the streets."
"The fiscal cliff will be the end of the Democrats"
"Texas will be divided into 5 states"
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29752 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Nice attention span there idiot. Indy asked me if I have ever worked at the Conesville plant. More proof, you can't fix stupid. Are you waiting for mommy to go out and uncover that sandbox for you?
failed try at spinning away a lie.

get back under the bridge troll.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29753 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot the senate signing bills they never read.
The GOP congress are the obstructionists blocking communism.
The Senate refuses to even read anything the house sends up to them.
King Obama commits treason continually because he wants to look tough.
How tough will he look in prison?
If 1 of the 5 terrorists commits another horrific tragedy, should manslaughter charges be added to Obama's long list of recent felony charges?
Sure, then we can charge Dick Cheney and GW Bush for every soldier who died because they lied to Congress about WMDs. Then we can make Halliburton pay back every cent of their no bid contracts before we lock them up too. King Obama? You need professional psychiatric care immediately. Although I'm not sure if there's a treatment for dumb and racist.

8 years of Hillary ought to clear it right up.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29754 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll probably fall down on the campaign trail and not be able to continue. Ahh ha ha ha ha.
Dare to dream, Dream Weaver. Those dreams will be all you ever have. Now if Chris Christie falls down on the campaign trail, we should warn Japan of the coming tsunami.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29755 Jun 9, 2014
Or I know...I bet Americans are very eager to get downright snuggly with another guy who has Bush as a last name....right?

here ya go

Las Vegas, NV

#29756 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't worked there. I can tell you this though, they need to implode that filthy Stuart Station owned by DP&L, and build newer and cleaner units. Nobody should have to work in a death trap like that place.
I would not worry too much about that nasty coal industry you're involved in Mr. woo.

Your God obama just used the EPA to put you all in a different line of work shortly.

Good luck with that.

Hopefully the Mickey D's you finally get a job in will be fueled by "newer and cleaner" power.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29757 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, then we can charge Dick Cheney and GW Bush for every soldier who died because they lied to Congress about WMDs. Then we can make Halliburton pay back every cent of their no bid contracts before we lock them up too. King Obama? You need professional psychiatric care immediately. Although I'm not sure if there's a treatment for dumb and racist.
ask Hillary and John kerry if the CIA satellite images were photo shopped, and why they voted to go to war.

Ask Bill Clintoon why he made comments of WMD's prior to Bush even being a candidate for POTUS.

The 8 years Hillary receives will be for manslaughter charges she is found guilty of.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29758 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
Or I know...I bet Americans are very eager to get downright snuggly with another guy who has Bush as a last name....right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n-DmAh0dObIXX
won't happen.....keep dreaming.

call Dr. Ben Carson stat to the Oval Office.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29759 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never stated that the Bible voters weren't still running the show. They have for decades. It's why they prance around like they have a monopoly on god and country. What I said was the country is becoming more Liberal.
correction.....the country is becoming more what can you do for me, and not what is good for the country.

selfish people like yourself vote for handouts.

unmoral people tell us it is the new normal.

scientists are in it for grant money.

calling opposition a racist is the new way to make sheep Bahaaaaaaaa.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29760 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
clearing up you lie that Bush lied.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many have to go missing??? Oct 11 coco4u 1
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep 28 Messy 171
News Corrupt former Summit County councilwoman sente... Aug '17 Mr Shhh 1
Naughty Home Remodeler Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Holiday Sands (Jul '06) Jun '17 Buffalo 204
Kent Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14
Trailer park question Jun '17 Trailer Enthusiast 1

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance