Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27405 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing stock of the forum, who hasn't correctly predicted one outcome of anything on this thread since he started posting, giving us his theories on science.
VOID
There will be armed riots in the streets if Obama get's elected again. Romney is going to win by a landslide. The stock market is going to tumble to record lows if Obama get's elected. Texas will be divided into 5 states. The fiscal cliff will destroy this nation and all the Democrats with it.
A small part of the kookie claims you have made on here. Now tell us your hilarious views on climate science.
hey stupid...you lie

the riots were if Obama was not elected.

there will be riots when he is impeached in 2015, and the White Lions end the riot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27406 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The article that I posted from Scientific American already specifically covers your lame oil lobby propaganda you desperately cling to.. I forget. Is Scientific American more legit when it comes to science than a truck driver, a Republican from Texas or a salesman who thinks he's part of the 1%. Hey, every cold day to you proved there was no such thing as climate change. 63 degreed today. You be sure to ignore that one. Big Daddy Koch says today's temperature isn't real. Just like the HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY (Also see you guys claiming climate change didn't exist at all back then) and 30,000 record high temps in one year, and that's just in the US. None of those documented facts are real. I would say that April Fool's day fits you, but then even a fool is right once and awhile. Your zero percent hit rate is well beyond a fool and deeper into the retardation range.
the article you posted is an April fools joke.

why is it you dodge scientific questions like what has been the temp on 4/1 for the last 100 years?

is the math to difficult for you to add them up and divide by 100, or is it you don't possess the data?

retardation is sheep praying to the global warming god al gore.

politically correct is laughing at you and running you out of town on a rail.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27407 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are full of yourself, and full of crap too.
I am sorry that you are so filled with malice. I bear you no ill will.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27408 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid...you lie
the riots were if Obama was not elected.
there will be riots when he is impeached in 2015, and the White Lions end the riot.
Awwwww the best you can do is to lie about something anyone can look up and then call me a liar. How spindly and weak. If Jesus Christ was anything more than a myth for the weak minded, he would spit in your conniving scarecrow face.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27409 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the article you posted is an April fools joke.
why is it you dodge scientific questions like what has been the temp on 4/1 for the last 100 years?
is the math to difficult for you to add them up and divide by 100, or is it you don't possess the data?
retardation is sheep praying to the global warming god al gore.
politically correct is laughing at you and running you out of town on a rail.
Running me out of town? Is that why all of us Americans who EARNED what we have in life elected Obama twice? Because everyone agrees with you? Ahhh ha ha ha ha!

Pipe down, you sniveling fringe group flunky. No one cares about your kookie little gun hoarding oil cult for Jesus. You guys only made it as far as you did because corporations bought the political seats the GOP was selling. You know, that thing the GOP publically regrets to this day.

I encourage everyone to go to the very established Scientific American and read about the overwhelming majority of the scientific community who disagree with Reality Speaks silly little oil lobby propaganda rants about climate change. Take that fat Koch out of your mouth when you speak to me, you spindly scarecrow clown of a man.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27410 Apr 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's cranky because his wife gave him an F in manhood.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27411 Apr 1, 2014
I found the neatest thing while tracking down Reality's comments about armed riots in the streets in Obama gets elected again...

A quote from XXXrayted. The person that has assured me on a number of occasions that he is not a racist. You decide...

"The bodies were barely pulled out of the school and this big eared zebra is going to make politics out of it? "

Post number 15713 pg 727
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27413 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
5 times in the recorded history of weather in this nation, huh? Gee. We are all underwhelmed. Now clue us in. When you found those dates, were you by chance searching for "Normal" temperatures for April in Ohio? Aaaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for proving MY point.
80 degrees by Sunday. Any honest person over 35, let us know. Is that normal for the start of April in Ohio? Is 70 degrees by 10:30 am on April 1st in Ohio normal weather?
80 degrees by Sunday? Maybe you better quit getting your forecasts from those taxpayer funded scientists of yours:

http://fox8.com/weather/

It is now 70 degrees which is 17 degrees above our "normal" high. How many weeks have we spent this season with 17 degrees below the normal high this season? Lets' see, one day above normal, 50 days below normal. You're right, it's global warming.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27414 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So I provide a link from Scientific American to back up my claims on climate science and you provide an opinion from a Republican in Texas and a link to Fox News for your science. Thanks for clearing all that up. It would be fun to compare the IQ of an average truck driver to the IQ of an expert in global climate science. Where's that leave you? Oh that's right. That leaves you saddled up next to morons like Reality Speaks, and it leaves me saddled up next to the overwhelming majority of the scientific community.
Perhaps. The difference is the so-called scientific community is laughing at you. Hey Canton, did you buy tickets to that 700 thousand dollar movie? Ahh, that's nothing, at least compared to a billion dollar internet site that barely works.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27415 Apr 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Link didn't work. It's the video of Randy Weber(R-Tx) showing just how clueless and idiotic some of the members are on that "panel". Just another HUGE waste of taxpayers money.
So what you're saying is that they didn't waste that money on a theater production? Or is this yet another of your many attack the messenger and not the message?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27416 Apr 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's a lot. What was Pfizer's revenue in 2013?
Must be quite a bit. You didn't buy stock in it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27417 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww the best you can do is to lie about something anyone can look up and then call me a liar. How spindly and weak. If Jesus Christ was anything more than a myth for the weak minded, he would spit in your conniving scarecrow face.
and you would have re-posted any lie I told.

since you lied, you can just lie more.

and since I am so weak....how come you are the one who has nothing including religion in your life?

When you meet Jesus he will remind you to keep your arms inside the elevator while traveling to the bowels of hell. Wonder if Jesus will have your car special painted with a crow on the side.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27418 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
80 degrees by Sunday? Maybe you better quit getting your forecasts from those taxpayer funded scientists of yours:
http://fox8.com/weather/
It is now 70 degrees which is 17 degrees above our "normal" high. How many weeks have we spent this season with 17 degrees below the normal high this season? Lets' see, one day above normal, 50 days below normal. You're right, it's global warming.
I had Mexican last night.

I farted.....sorry.

Would you prefer I keep it in and we return to a foot of snow?

I was going to go back tonight and order a double side of beans.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27419 Apr 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So, after making the argument that the people are primarily driven by money in their job search, and maintaining that they would rather work in a steel mill rather than be a pharmacist because the money is better...now you are telling me that YOU were willing to work for less money because you prefer the working environment of a smaller company?
I prefer it, but the other side of that coin is the government will not allow me to work for a larger company where the real money is.

My nephew graduated college with a Masters a few years ago. My niece will graduate this year. My sister and ex brother-in-law are strapped with college loans they will have to repay until past their retirement. My niece and nephew will be strapped with their loans for many years to come.

When one figures out what kind of money they can make with a college education, and then subtracts all the loans they have to repay, all the years they spent in college forfeiting full-time pay, it really makes a person wonder if college is the investment of a lifetime. How many years does it take for a college graduate to break even?

I'm sure this is on the minds of our youngsters today. If you get a job at Fed-Ex, they train you for a few weeks and you're working for a lifetime. In many fields such as medical or technical, people continue their education for the rest of their lives. They have to be retrained on the newest developments coming out.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27420 Apr 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
no malice intended.

just correcting your figures was all.

very tired of the 5 year lying spree, and fully intend to end the madness sooner than later.

Absolutely will not let the loony left off the hook like happened in 2012.

Expect a collage of lies played continually on TV reminding America what they were duped into voting for.

Enjoy the nice evening, and take a stroll to get some fresh air in those lungs.
artfulman

Pittsburgh, PA

#27421 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27422 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer it, but the other side of that coin is the government will not allow me to work for a larger company where the real money is.
My nephew graduated college with a Masters a few years ago. My niece will graduate this year. My sister and ex brother-in-law are strapped with college loans they will have to repay until past their retirement. My niece and nephew will be strapped with their loans for many years to come.
When one figures out what kind of money they can make with a college education, and then subtracts all the loans they have to repay, all the years they spent in college forfeiting full-time pay, it really makes a person wonder if college is the investment of a lifetime. How many years does it take for a college graduate to break even?
I'm sure this is on the minds of our youngsters today. If you get a job at Fed-Ex, they train you for a few weeks and you're working for a lifetime. In many fields such as medical or technical, people continue their education for the rest of their lives. They have to be retrained on the newest developments coming out.
what I will add is college was just a key to unlock doors for me.

The rest was up to me, or doors closed.

a college education over a average life will pay over a million dollars more than a HS diploma.

everyone is not college material and can make above statement foolish....like Bill Gates as example or Steve Jobs. Also plenty of people who started businesses and worked hard growing them.

College shows an employer you can follow directions and be trained. Also college developed critical thinking skills necessary to add value in business.

An individual who earns a degree who feels they are entitled to earning more money than a HS grad usually is unemployed.

bottom line......if it is to be it is up to me.

I agree that the loans folk take out will burden them for a long time. My alimony exceeded tuition at an Ivy league university, and I took no loan. It also had me living very uncomfortable making 5 figure monthly payment for 7 years. Now that the end is just a few months away I can save 5 figures monthly.

tell the kids not to get married unless they are positive it is real. Failure here is much more painful than any student loan.
KHartman

Cincinnati, OH

#27423 Apr 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
r...now you are telling me that YOU were willing to work for less money because you prefer the working environment of a smaller company?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the government keeping you from working for larger companies?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27424 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a total crock of crap of your crybaby s*it. That first line is pathetic example of the bulls*it of the crap you love to spew.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#27425 Apr 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's a total crock of crap of your crybaby s*it. That first line is pathetic example of the bulls*it of the crap you love to spew.
Do you really expect a lowly trucker to understand the value of education?
His "career" involves peeing into empty bottles and driving in a straight line during week-long meth binges. We could train circus monkeys to do his job. It's not like he's a rocket scientist or something. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brimfield Chief Oliver's rise to - Internet Sen... Jan 25 Mr Smith 1
the bunny man on hoarders (Jan '11) Jan 24 Really 8
Stow high teacher mr ereth ? (May '12) Jan 20 rob 4
Report: Brimfield Police Chief David Oliver to ... Jan 17 Inspector hopalon... 1
Letter accuses retiring Brimfield police chief ... Jan 16 Inspector humpee ... 1
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) Jan 12 darxstar 18
Investigators link Tallmadge man's DNA to mask ... Jan 7 lil ty 2

Winter Storm Warning for Portage County was issued at January 31 at 2:15PM EST

Ravenna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST