Canton

Canton, OH

#26386 Mar 3, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defensive about your ignorance.
It's really hard to hear you back in there. Perhaps if you came out of the closet you keep preaching from, we would all be able to hear you loud and clear.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26387 Mar 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
correction
praying to God to save your rotted murderous soul from eternal damnation for murdering babies is the 1st thing a good Democrat should do each morning.
Forgiving Democrats for they know not what they do.......that day is in your future.......you hope.
what is not worth a nickel is either of our opinions.
Cheers
Here's a nickel. Go buy yourself an invisible god. Grab some sanity while you're at it. Oh, that's right. You can only pick one.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26388 Mar 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a nickel. Go buy yourself an invisible god. Grab some sanity while you're at it. Oh, that's right. You can only pick one.
I am waiting for you to give me the nickel.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26389 Mar 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that you personally have deemed 86% of all Christian women, who are the number one baby "murderers" in this country, as not actually being Christian. So when you tell everyone to line up so you can shoot us, what does that make you? A "Real" Christian? Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! FAIL boy!
If only I was stupid enough to fall for the old Christian standby. That magic switch you all have on your backs that gets flipped to "Not a real Christian" status whenever one of you gets caught. So anyway, subtract 86% of all the women who claim to be Christian, and what have you got? That's right. A kookie little fringe group, getting smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror of this great nation. Just like I have said all along.
yes....exactly......lots of people living in this country follow fantasy as a direction.
you are a cheerleader. The walking brain dead.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26390 Mar 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like any transaction, you'll have to show me the god first. I'll wait...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26391 Mar 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes....exactly......lots of people living in this country follow fantasy as a direction.
you are a cheerleader. The walking brain dead.
We can't all be so firmly footed in the real world, as we cast our lines out into a Best Buy parking lot in hopes of landing a trophy Marlin.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26392 Mar 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like any transaction, you'll have to show me the god first. I'll wait...
just like a liberal, you already swindled out of paying me a nickel.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26393 Mar 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...nice reply there Bud...but since you insisted.
You are Christian only in fantasy if you participate or condone abortion.
got it?
fantasy Christian.
To be a Christian you must follow Christ.
I missed where murdering 40,000,000 babies out of convenience was following Christ.
To be perfectly clear.......you are not a Christian if you murder babies. A serial killer possibly, but not a Christian.
So the 86% of women who get abortions and are Christian, are actually secret "serial killers"? Your religion is way more radical than anyone could have guessed. So to stop 86% of all abortions in this country, we need only to deport these serial killing Christian women. Thanks for clearing that up.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26401 Mar 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So these old gray haired bigoted people should not have a say about the limitations (or lack thereof) in our society? I guess those old gray haired bigots must be in the same category as corporations. They don't count.
Don't forget the ones that have given up on finding 'shovel ready' jobs not counted as being unemployed.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26402 Mar 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Picture my grinning face right now...laughing at you.
Oh, Gawd. I won't be able to get your stupid face out of my head now.
http://www.jpcservicesinc.com/blog/wp-content...
Oh, and...keep your incestuous and devious Biblical filth away from the American children.
Yes, we don't want to tell those precious little lumps of cells that they were created in the image of God, rather than in the image of Koko the gorilla.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26403 Mar 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are. It's because you were given everything in life, and you STILL expect someone to give you more and more, because you "deserve it". You know, good Christian mentality.
If you pray hard enough from your pink pickup truck the next time you're marlin fishing in Best Buy's parking lot, maybe Keyboard Cat will come back from the dead and smite the godless baby killing commies.
Amen...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26404 Mar 3, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we don't want to tell those precious little lumps of cells that they were created in the image of God, rather than in the image of Koko the gorilla.
Tell your kids whatever you want to tell them. That's what "religious freedom" is supposed to be.
Just don't expect American taxpayers to pay out of pocket just to push your thinly veiled propaganda onto other people's unsuspecting children.
Keep your religion out of our schools. That's what church is meant for, ya overzealous cannibal...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26405 Mar 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what you do is get an advanced education, open up your own business, or learn a trade that pays something. Maybe like an electrician or remodeler. You know, something where you can have your own business and pay yourself what you want.
As if you have any expertise in any one of those areas. Slumlord repairs don't count.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26406 Mar 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So these old gray haired bigoted people should not have a say about the limitations (or lack thereof) in our society? I guess those old gray haired bigots must be in the same category as corporations. They don't count.
Are they female? Or do all of them have Manginas? Your'e pathetic along with the rest of you ain't been laid in BOOKOO years idiots. Well, not without them little blue pills or a fistful of cash.
Natalie E Harper

Washington Court House, OH

#26410 Mar 3, 2014
Because being a liberal is a mental disorder of sorts because you can't spend money faster than you can print it and think everything's gonna be ok and truly in your mind believe it
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26411 Mar 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when a liberal loses an argument, they try to insult people instead of admitting they were wrong?
Why is it that when a braindead trucker loses an argument, they complain about liberals for no real reason and post rightwing propaganda links instead of admitting they were wrong?
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26412 Mar 3, 2014
Natalie E Harper wrote:
Because being a liberal is a mental disorder of sorts because you can't spend money faster than you can print it and think everything's gonna be ok and truly in your mind believe it
Everything WILL be okay, once we deport all you baby killing bible thumpers to Costa Rica where you belong...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26413 Mar 3, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Your'e pathetic along with the rest of you ain't been laid in BOOKOO years idiots. Well, not without them little blue pills or a fistful of cash.
We should stop providing ED treatments to impotent old men anyway. If they can't get it up anymore, it must be "God's will" that they NOT have sex anymore...
cat eye

United States

#26414 Mar 3, 2014
Strickland was the best
Canton

Canton, OH

#26416 Mar 3, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Gawd. I won't be able to get your stupid face out of my head now.
http://www.jpcservicesinc.com/blog/wp-content...
<quoted text>
Finally, a funny post from you. Hey, what do you see morally wrong about Buddhism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brimfield police chief offers Kent State studen... Fri uggghhhhh 1
Two Akron businesses raided during state gambli... Fri Hindu U 2
Stow High shooting in 1972 (Oct '12) Oct 14 Steve 25
Review: Petrox Inc Oct 13 concerned citizens 1
Tallmadge massage parlor owner charged after po... Oct 11 June Bug Fong 4
Ex-Tallmadge veterinarian's license suspended (May '08) Oct 4 cmksy 19
Free to woman Oct 2 Momof2 1
Ravenna Dating
Find my Match

Ravenna Jobs