Since: Aug 12

United States

#26423 Mar 4, 2014
Obummercare is slavery.

And drilling for and mining resources is how Russia and China will soon be able to Shitstomp the United States. Thanks to Caesar Obamus.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26424 Mar 4, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Obummercare is slavery.
And drilling for and mining resources is how Russia and China will soon be able to Shitstomp the United States. Thanks to Caesar Obamus.
Ooooh scary. Be sure to always flush after you propaganda post.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#26425 Mar 4, 2014
Fact:
The United States has a debt to GDP ratio of 101 percent.  Russia has a debt to GDP ratio of about 8 percent.
Fact:
 The United States had a trade deficit of more than half a trillion dollars last year.  Russia consistently runs a large trade surplus.
Fact:
The United States has an unemployment rate of 7.4 percent.  Russia has an unemployment rate of 5.4 percent.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26426 Mar 4, 2014
Back to Abort-a-thon 2014...I think, that since when the sperm hits egg it is a baby, or so I have been told, that parents should be legally obligated to name it the second the woman realizes she is pregnant. I mean, why wouldn't parents have to give a legal name to their new baby? Unless of course it is just a lump of cells and to name a lump of cells would be nothing short of ignorant, because everyone knows it isn't a baby yet. Perhaps if lil' lumpy breathed air, which the last time I checked was a requirement for a human being. people would think of that little cellular pollywog as a person and then maybe...just maybe...all these Christian women, which make up at least 86% of all abortions in this country, would stop offing the lil' lumps of cells like they playing whack-a-mole.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26427 Mar 4, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Fact:
The United States has a debt to GDP ratio of 101 percent.  Russia has a debt to GDP ratio of about 8 percent.
Fact:
 The United States had a trade deficit of more than half a trillion dollars last year.  Russia consistently runs a large trade surplus.
Fact:
The United States has an unemployment rate of 7.4 percent.  Russia has an unemployment rate of 5.4 percent.
Well that explains why Vladimir Putin is such a " Conservative Hero". Funny how your obvious racism, which everyone knows about by the way, has sunk you tin foil hat flunkies to the point that they have you rooting for mother Russia now. Sad, really. Scuttle along little Timmy Mc Chicken Little. Us REAL Americans are way too busy thriving under our current administration and digging us out of the last one to care about the opinions of the out of touch Tea Bagging kooks who voted for GW twice.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26428 Mar 4, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Fact:
Fact:
Fact:
So what you are trying to tell us is communism works all the crap we heard from right wingers over the past 50 years was a lie? Is that what you are telling us? How about his FACT...?

Unemployment, at 7.5% when Reagan took office, shot all the way up to 10.8% within a year and a half.

Are you telling us that Reagan was un-American? A tyrant? He must be something since we all know he wasn't anything close to being a Conservative.

Boy, you Tea Baggers sure do chase your tails a lot.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26429 Mar 4, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Obummercare is slavery.
Yeah if they don't choke on their own pollution first.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26430 Mar 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
Back to Abort-a-thon 2014...I think, that since when the sperm hits egg it is a baby, or so I have been told, that parents should be legally obligated to name it the second the woman realizes she is pregnant. I mean, why wouldn't parents have to give a legal name to their new baby? Unless of course it is just a lump of cells and to name a lump of cells would be nothing short of ignorant, because everyone knows it isn't a baby yet.
I thought the abortion issue wasn't important to you. Why are you reviving the conversation?

Most parents do name their unborn babies, even without a legal requirement.

At what point does the lump of cells become a baby?
Perhaps if lil' lumpy breathed air, which the last time I checked was a requirement for a human being. people would think of that little cellular pollywog as a person....
You mean, like the picture of the aborted lump of cells that you were so offended by? Obviously, it wasn't breathing air when it was dismembered and murdered, so it must not have been a baby.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26431 Mar 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
Unemployment, at 7.5% when Reagan took office, shot all the way up to 10.8% within a year and a half.
By the end of his second term, it was at 5.4%.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26432 Mar 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey, where did all the Obamacare "outrage" go to?
It's still out there. Just spoke to an employee in a franchise store today, who has worked there for almost 30 years. She said her hours have been cut drastically due to ObamaCare mandates.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26433 Mar 4, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the abortion issue wasn't important to you. Why are you reviving the conversation?
<quoted text>
You mean, like the picture of the aborted lump of cells that you were so offended by? Obviously, it wasn't breathing air when it was dismembered and murdered, so it must not have been a baby.
Is breathing air a requirement for all human life? Since according to you, it's a baby when conceived, why don't parents name the "baby" the second the woman knows she is pregnant? The Supreme Court are the ones who decided when lil' lumpy becomes a baby. Since I have no intentions on challenging the Supreme Court on abortion, you are correct when asking why should I care. Now since you "care" so much about little Johnny Lump Lump, tell us your personal strategy on challenging the Supreme Court on this. Unless of course you are just flapping your jowls on something that is none of your business.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26434 Mar 4, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still out there. Just spoke to an employee in a franchise store today, who has worked there for almost 30 years. She said her hours have been cut drastically due to ObamaCare mandates.
If only anyone believed you any more.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26435 Mar 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
Finally, a funny post from you. Hey, what do you see morally wrong about Buddhism?
Do you mean, concerning the 5 Precepts? Nothing.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26436 Mar 4, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this another one of those conniving Tea Bagger schemes like having actors on a anti-Obama care ad, pretending like they are regular working Joe's and lying about the damage Obama care did to them? Oh you kookie fringe group Tea Bagging liars. When will you ever realize that you just don't have what it takes? Now step aside, you Lawrence Welk fans. This country has clearly left your scheming ways in the dust.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26437 Mar 4, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now at what stage would you say that gruesome fetus picture you shared with us is at? Looks about 28 to 30 weeks in development. Now tell us at what week most abortions take place. 24 weeks is the very latest one can have an abortion. Over 68% of all abortions happen in the first 9 weeks. I wonder why you would have to resort to false propaganda, which is obviously what the image you shared and you suggested was an aborted baby is. Why would you show a fetus at about 29 weeks in when the law stops abortion at 24 weeks? Hmmmmm. If so right, then why did you have to lie...again?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26438 Mar 4, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean, concerning the 5 Precepts? Nothing.
No, concerning the entire belief system. If there is nothing morally wrong with it, then you won't mind us basing our government laws off of it...right? You will obviously have no problems with children being taught the Buddhist origin of life story in public school science classes. You will see nothing wrong with your child being required to meditate in public schools. I agree and think it will serve our nation far better than the radical fundamentalism that threatens our children now.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26439 Mar 4, 2014
We'll name him Kevin. He has his father's lumps.

http://www.baby2see.com/development/7w1d.jpg
Canton

Canton, OH

#26440 Mar 4, 2014
Since 57% of all abortions happen in the first 7 weeks, like the image above, I think my picture is a much better representation of abortion than the fetus you showed, weeks past the legal limit. Now let's consider that less than 2% of abortions happen at 24 weeks, and those are due to complications and rape. Busted again lil' pooch pooch. I slammed you in the mouth with the truth once more. Next?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26441 Mar 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
Is breathing air a requirement for all human life?
Getting oxygen is. The unborn require oxygen, and it's provided like this ...

From ehow:
"A baby's lungs start to develop inside the uterus during the first 13 weeks. The fetus grows an umbilical cord attached to the mother's placenta, connected to the uterine lining.

Emerging from the baby's stomach, the cord contains two arteries and a vein. The vessels form connecting coils, embedded in a jelly with a thin cover, resembling a soft, twisted rope.

As the mother inhales, oxygen enters her blood through the heart and lungs, and oxygen travels through the placenta and into the fetus's tiny blood vessels. The baby rids its body of carbon dioxide the same way, except in reverse."
Since according to you, it's a baby when conceived, why don't parents name the "baby" the second the woman knows she is pregnant?
You've certainly managed to find a stupid non-issue to make a big deal over.

Most parents don't have a name picked out before they find out they're pregnant. Maybe you should push for a law forcing people to choose a name before they're allowed to get pregnant.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26442 Mar 4, 2014
The Supreme Court are the ones who decided when lil' lumpy becomes a baby.
The Supreme Court also ruled that GW Bush was the rightful president of the United States in 2000.

My personal involvement in pro-life matters has nothing to do with Topix. However, little debates around the country, such as this, may influence a few people's opinions about abortion, and present them with facts that they hadn't considered before. Then those people will become pro-life advocates, even if it's just in giving their opinions to family and friends. Public opinion will turn against abortion, and it's just a matter of time before the matter comes before the Supreme Court again. Next time, the unborn will win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Making sure she's not forgotten: Sisters of Rav... (Dec '09) 19 hr Susie 6
Review: COX Autocraft LLC Apr 16 jessica harbarger 1
News Arron Agler dies outside Akron hospital after a... (Jul '09) Mar 31 nic conrad 165
News Woman Heard Screaming, Shooting Man In Her Home... Mar 24 Bob Hoch 3
Grade Attorney Dennis Day Lager Public Defender Mar '15 Attorney F Lee Ba... 4
Whatever happened to Attorney Robin Bostick????? Feb '15 James Auther 4
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Feb '15 Shemp 144
More from around the web

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]