Canton

Canton, OH

#24734 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan should have heeded his own warning: "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are,'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Big Brother saves the day again, and we're all suffering for it.
Oh Seriously....oops...I meant Super Mutt....oops I meant Mutt.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24735 Jan 29, 2014
Obama knocks it out of the park on the State of the Union speech while the Republicans show their true colors by threatening to throw a reporter off a roof and kill him. Just seeing Boehner's drunken, angry Oompaloompa orange face in the background while everyone else applauded Obama's Climate Change comments made my day.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24736 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oh Seriously....oops...I meant Super Mutt....oops I meant Mutt.
Are you trying to imply something, dipshit? You're like Billy Milligan on here with all the different names you use.

I was "mutt" on groupee.net for years, and have posted under that name on here before, when I haven't bothered signing in.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24737 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Obama knocks it out of the park on the State of the Union speech while the Republicans show their true colors by threatening to throw a reporter off a roof and kill him. Just seeing Boehner's drunken, angry Oompaloompa orange face in the background while everyone else applauded Obama's Climate Change comments made my day.
I enjoyed watching the SOTU speech. It's not every day I get to see Obama lie his ass off for an hour straight. Every couple minutes I would shout, "YOU LIE!" It was big fun.
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

#24738 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed watching the SOTU speech. It's not every day I get to see Obama lie his ass off for an hour straight. Every couple minutes I would shout, "YOU LIE!" It was big fun.
The number of bold faced lies told in the first 5-10 minutes was just amazing. He honestly thinks the people are too stupid to know better.

And why do they blatantly roll normal Medicaid enrollees into the ACA numbers?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24739 Jan 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
4 more Texas idiots for you poochie:
1-28-14-The four Republicans running for Texas Lieutenant Governer say the judge got it wrong by allowing a brain-dead pregnant woman in Fort Worth to be removed from life support.(in other words 'WE OWN THAT WOMAN' to hell with her family and their wishes and beliefs)
They wanted her unborn baby to have a chance to survive, which explains why you agree with the judge's decision.
It seems that last nights live station KERA debate was a race to the far right for the candidates. All 4 candidates also agreed that Texas children should be taught evolution, creationism and intelligent design in science studies.
And? I don't necessarily agree with Creationism being taught, but I do believe ID should be. It makes a lot more sense than "matter magically appeared out of nothing; then a tiny, living cell that's more complex than any computer man has ever created suddenly appeared out of nothing; then it eventually figured out how to go from that to a human being.
No one has proven that God does NOT exist, so the possibility of ID should be presented to school kids. What problem do you have with different theories being explained to them, and letting the kids make their own choices? Kinda sounds like you just want to indoctrinate them.
2 of the 4 candidates...Patrick & Patterson are against permitting abortion in the case of incest or rape. Staples & Dewhurst side-stepped the question.
I agree with Patrick & Patterson. Until you ilbtards can prove the exact moment that a child goes from being "a bunch of cells" to a human being, then each unborn child should be treated as a separate life that needs protected under the law.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24740 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
The number of bold faced lies told in the first 5-10 minutes was just amazing. He honestly thinks the people are too stupid to know better.
And why do they blatantly roll normal Medicaid enrollees into the ACA numbers?
The number of people who have actually purchased insurance must be horrible, so they have to include welfare recipients, too.
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

#24741 Jan 29, 2014
Some doctors would argue that a fetus isn't "human being" until the point of self awareness.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24742 Jan 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Typical deflection, Clinton was two decades ago,Sanford is a lot more recent. You know the guy the morally superior wanna-be's re-elected back into office after his tax-payer funded hiking trip to Argentina to see his mistress. Nice morals.
I'm not in agreement with that at all. Sanford has some real issues, and never should have been re-elected.

Clinton's mess is 15 years old, and you dems still haven't disowned him.
Michigan just passed a law demanding extra insurance for women who become pregnant from rape or incest to get an abortion.
Big Brother forcing private businesses to sell certain products/services again. Let freedom ring.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24743 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Some doctors would argue that a fetus isn't "human being" until the point of self awareness.
Those doctors belong in the same camp as global warming scientists.
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

#24744 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those doctors belong in the same camp as global warming scientists.
A plant has life, but that doesn't make it human.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24745 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Well, that's an interesting thought. Up to what point would we be able to eat an unborn child without it being cannibalism, I wonder?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24746 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Chillicothe is in Ohio, but it's not in Canton.(Also see city under your screen name)

VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#24747 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's an interesting thought. Up to what point would we be able to eat an unborn child without it being cannibalism, I wonder?
You should stick to posting something, and then agreeing with yourself on the next post under another name. You know, like how I totally busted you earlier for and you lied about? Wonder what else you have been lying about? I mean, besides anything to try to push your desperate rightwing Christian propaganda. Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL. Then we can all read your heart felt speech about how you are totally not related to all the other people posting from Chillicothe. Did you learn to lie so easily in church? You know, like how you guys claim to KNOW how life on the planet started and to KNOW what happens after we die.(Also see More Lies)
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24748 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't necessarily agree with Creationism being taught, but I do believe ID should be. It makes a lot more sense than "matter magically appeared out of nothing...
Tell me how your God came to be.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24749 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stick to posting something, and then agreeing with yourself on the next post under another name. You know, like how I totally busted you earlier for and you lied about? Wonder what else you have been lying about? I mean, besides anything to try to push your desperate rightwing Christian propaganda. Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL. Then we can all read your heart felt speech about how you are totally not related to all the other people posting from Chillicothe. Did you learn to lie so easily in church? You know, like how you guys claim to KNOW how life on the planet started and to KNOW what happens after we die.(Also see More Lies)
You're so clueless.
Ignorance Is Bliss

New York, NY

#24750 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you the only one who can't see the difference, why are you so paranoid?
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

#24751 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL.
Yep, lets see it.
Chllicothe

Canton, OH

#24752 Jan 29, 2014
We need to burn down these tax exempt pedophile farms and build eco-friendly drive through abortion clinics on their ashes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24753 Jan 29, 2014
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you the only one who can't see the difference, why are you so paranoid?
They teach you how to lie like that in church? I thought Canton Ohio was bad. Chillicothe is where everything ends up when we flush our toilets here in Canton. VOID aaahh ha ha ha ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samuel D Faulkner, Use of Force expert exposed ... (Oct '13) Nov 15 youre no daisy 6
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Nov 12 Riff 139
Stow High shooting in 1972 (Oct '12) Nov 10 Steve 28
Moving to Ravenna Nov 10 liedto2o14 3
Two Akron businesses raided during state gambli... Oct 26 Al Franken stein 3
Brimfield police chief offers Kent State studen... Oct 24 uggghhhhh 1
Review: Petrox Inc Oct '14 concerned citizens 1

High Wind Watch for Portage County was issued at November 23 at 3:29PM EST

Ravenna Dating
Find my Match

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ravenna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ravenna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:48PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Video Highlights, Recap from Week 12
Bleacher Report 2:50 PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
Bleacher Report 2:53 PM
Did Gordon Ace His Return to the NFL?
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Is Josh Gordon a WR1 for Week 13 and Fantasy Football Playoffs?