Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#24445 Jan 24, 2014
Obama still sucks today. And I'm sure he will suck tomorrow.
I Wonder

Chillicothe, OH

#24446 Jan 24, 2014
Romneys Landslide wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The real Patriots are the ones who claimed they were going to flee the country if they didn't get their way. Let me know if you need links. Real links. Not the "All roads lead to the Heritage Foundation" kinda links you guys call "facts". Neat though that just like Canton under whatever name I use, your home town is still listed, even though you went for the "Just a concerned citizen with nothing to do with any of this" approach on this one.
What are you babbling about?

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24447 Jan 24, 2014
Bad Poochie Got Spanked wrote:
Why would anyone have to up their game with the side that lost the last two presidential elections? Just like how no one has to try to prove anything to someone who doesn't believe in science, yet thinks the beast is coming to put 666 on all our foreheads. Other than proving you got busted at being a liar, there is really nothing you can prove to anyone. VOID
The only liar I've seen on here is you. Your Chicago-style tactics are predictable and boring.

Obama lost the House in 2010, and he's going to lose the Senate in 2014. Looking forward to impeachment proceedings.
Bad Poochie Got Spanked

Canton, OH

#24448 Jan 24, 2014
I Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about?
Just calling you out for your Glenn Beck style cry baby questions.
Wonder Mutt

Canton, OH

#24449 Jan 24, 2014
While you are pretending that Obama is the end of the civilized world...here's a couple more you can feel free to use....What has happened to my country? Where are all the Patriots?

cue Glenn Beck and his corporate sponsored tears of liberty

Chillicothe, OH

#24450 Jan 24, 2014
Super Science Denial wrote:
Strange, but you seem to have skipped over part of the article about Joanne Simpson. The part that explains her "skepticism" was strictly in the form of her scientific approach to things.....
Um, isn't her opinion as a scientist what matters?
This is what she said:

"What should we as a nation do? Decisions have to be made on incomplete information. In this case, we must act on the recommendations of Gore and the IPCC because if we do not reduce emissions of greenhouse gases and the climate models are right, the planet as we know it will in this century become unsustainable. But as a scientist I remain skeptical."

Since 2008, Gore has become a joke even to liberals, and the IPCC is no longer validating the hysteria of the politicians. Remember the senate report I posted about this morning? Obama tried to pressure the IPCC to make up stuff in their report, so he could continue with the hoax.
I Wonder

Chillicothe, OH

#24451 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Just calling you out for your Glenn Beck style cry baby questions.
LOL, paranoia is a terrible thing.

Chillicothe, OH

#24454 Jan 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Why link to the Forbes article, instead of the original research article they are talking about? Here is the original article from Organization Science: http://oss.sagepub.com/content/33/11/1477.ful... ......
There were several links within the Forbes article. Instead of posting each one, I figured you were smart enough to click on them yourself. I'll know better next time.

You criticized my choice of using geologists as experts, but a couple days ago, you not only listed The Geological Society of America as an organization that has credibility on the subject, but also the American Medical Association (Post #24325). The AMA ... really?

Below is a quote I'm sure you'll appreciate. It's from an expert.
“Gore prompted me to start delving into the science again and I quickly found myself solidly in the skeptic camp...Climate models can at best be useful for explaining climate changes after the fact.”-- Meteorologist Hajo Smit of Holland, who reversed his belief in man-made warming to become a skeptic, is a former member of the Dutch UN IPCC committee.
(Source: http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm... )
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#24455 Jan 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you puppet for supporting my point.
Thanks for being laughably unable to come up with ANY intelligible rejoinder, moron.:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#24456 Jan 24, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only liar I've seen on here is you. Your Chicago-style tactics are predictable and boring.
Obama lost the House in 2010, and he's going to lose the Senate in 2014. Looking forward to impeachment proceedings.
Presidents don't lose Congressional elections, and your projection is laughable. Far more people hate and fear House ReTHUGlicans than anyone else, and your party will be likely the minority party in BOTH Houses at end of year.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#24457 Jan 24, 2014
Omg wrote:
Al gore invented global warming and he invented the Internet . What a brilliant man! Then he sold his worthless tv show to Al Jazerra, terrorists ! What a man ! Also cheated on his wife . He should run for president against Hillary . Oh how fun that would be to watch.
Great parody of stupid ReTHUGlicans and Conservative anti-science morons. Well done!

:)
Helen Roper

Dublin, OH

#24458 Jan 24, 2014
It's 7:45 pm est. and Obama still sucks at this very second.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#24460 Jan 24, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
It's 7:45 pm est. and Obama still sucks at this very second.
That's not Obama, Helen, you fell asleep with the vacuum cleaner hose in your panties.

LOL
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#24461 Jan 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask big-ears and Clinton. Both lost the Congress for nearly the same reason: government healthcare. With Clinton, it was the first time Republicans held the leadership of Congress in over 40 years.
People don't care about the Congress or the Senate. They hold the Presidents party responsible for everything good or bad. The economy isn't going to get any better than the last five years, our debt will continue to increase, and we will continue to have record amount of government dependents and poor. More than likely, we will continue to prove DumBama is a habitual liar.
Good luck with winning both houses champ.
You're hoping for a lot of idiot votes, IOW. No suprises there: they're the only hope you've got.
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#24462 Jan 24, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were any more dimwitted, you'd fall down trying to tie your socks, asswipe. But to take your imbecilic claims in order:
1. Republicans are stopping Obama from creating a great economy.
>>Republicans have been trying to DESTROY the economy...Obama can only do what he can, since Presidents don't build economies.
2. It's Bush's fault..... still.
>>What's Bush's fault is still his fault, putz. It isn't now Obama's fault. Duh.
3. All of Obama's scandal's are false.
>>Illiterate, but what REAL "scandals" have proven true in Obama's Presidency?
4. People on unemployment and food help stamps stimulate the economy.
>>Which they f--ing do, moron. Next?
5. Republicans stopped single-payer, but they couldn't stop Commie Care (I still can't figure that one out.)
>>No one's really pushed single-payer yet, fraud. But it's coming, since about all civilized nations use some variation of it. "Commie care" is simply retarded.
1. IF presidents don't build economies, how can the Repubs been destroying his efforts?
2. Still Bush's fault AFTER 5 yrs? What about the 5 or so congresses since the start. Which Obama has been a member of.
3. Can't prove a scandal with Obama's minions NOT prosecuting anything, especially Eric Holder wimpy republicans with no gonads & the Obama press corps. Heck, there's a significant investigation of Cristy only weeks after a highway was clogged when the super pleads the 5th. One can ONLY plead the 5th so as to not incriminate themselves of wrong doing! Among other 'scandals'
5. Single payer is still possible. It is getting there by increments. Just wait.
And you call someone else a dimwit? You're about as bright as coal in the ground or a fish buying a scuba tank. We won't even talk about a blind person bowling unaided in an open tournament.
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#24463 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Funner than watching the GOP turn it's back on the Tea Party? I bet not.
I don't think that the GOP is turning their collective backs on the Tea Party. I think that many are attacking the Tea Party because the Tea Party has & will take votes away from them & shift an election in favor of the Dems.
As a group, the dems should be loving on the Tea Party if not clandestinely helping them.
Helen Roper

Dublin, OH

#24464 Jan 24, 2014
An hour later. Obama is really sucking. I'll keep you posted.

Chillicothe, OH

#24465 Jan 24, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
That's not Obama, Helen, you fell asleep with the vacuum cleaner hose in your panties.
LOL
Helen, he thinks because he does it, everyone does.
I Wonder

Chillicothe, OH

#24466 Jan 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think that the GOP is turning their collective backs on the Tea Party. I think that many are attacking the Tea Party because the Tea Party has & will take votes away from them & shift an election in favor of the Dems.
As a group, the dems should be loving on the Tea Party if not clandestinely helping them.
People don't see that the extreme left and extreme right are tearing a hole in the middle.

While everyone is pointing left/right, the fox done robbed the hen house :(

Chillicothe, OH

#24467 Jan 24, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014 /01/24/obama-blames-fox-news-h is-failures
So the TOOL blames Fox News??????
ROFLMAO......
Little butt boy has his talking points down pat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello Portage people. Feb 14 junebug 1
hello Feb 12 junebug 1
Hello Portage people Feb 11 junebug 1
News Goodwill moves to block Ohio trash pickers (Sep '09) Feb 11 WolfKidJasper 18
sports (Nov '13) Feb 8 junebug 2
hello portage people Feb 5 junebug 1
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Feb 1 Jay jay 157

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenna Mortgages