Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Reality Watch List wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's ask China how unregulated industry is doing them. That is if you can find them through all that death causing pollution. Also, maybe if Al Gore was even mentioned in people's day to day lives, you'd make a little more sense. Now about those Koch Brothers and their complete turnaround on their stance on Climate Change? Those crickets are chirping for you, son.
Tell you what....in 30 days I will be in China and Taiwan. I will take pictures.

Mother Nature is responsible for climate change.

Man pollutes, and Mother cleans it up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

GOPsaysByeByeTeaBaggers wrote:
Hey look. It's a little bit warmer today and will be warmer still tomorrow. Now...using the Tea Bagger "logic", where 1 cold day discredits all of climate science ever recorded, what can we conclude from it getting warmer and warmer? I mean you ignored 30,000 record high temperatures to call a cold day in January absolute "proof" that there is no such thing as climate change. Nothing like having your Tea Bagger faces rubbed in your own stupidity.
hey stupid.....when we broke a temp record of 20 years the other day....the old record was the front runner of an ice age.

your Science is failed.

so are you.

PS: Canton looked very nice over Christmas, and I enjoyed my visit. I still find it comical that all of Canton's nice spots are within a half mile of Beldon Village.

In Columbus we have 30 places like Canton's strip.

You keep calling me stupid, but my home is going up in value. I live in the #1 school district in the State, and with the highest density of wealth in the State. My family is college educated with jobs that pay above national average....everyone of them.

Being stupid....I contribute to my SEP IRA more than the national wage average every single year.

I don't get people like you......I have always fixed my own situation, and have been dead broke more than once. Instead of moaning and bitching....I fixed it myself.

As a self employed person.....unemployment and workers compensation are not available to me.

what is the pension plan for retiring from unemployment benefits....you should know.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Have any of you nut cake liberals seen a live volcano?

I zip lined across one last week.

that volcano puts more pollution in the air daily, than the 50,000 residents of Costa Rica do in a year.

That is FACT...not failed science.

The ring of fire in the pacific daily exhibits more pollution than man does in years.

Ban Volcano's.....pass it in the Senate.
GOPsaysByeByeTea Baggers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Canton, you should know that you completely rearranged my words & thusly changed my message. You are very good at this which makes you an awesome troll. In that respect I bow to you. Like Obama bowed to every monarch in his 1st year as president.
re-examine my post & your twist & the proof will be that you are a troll to the non-koolade drinkers or the other trolls. But you are good at it.
That's funny because I copied and pasted your EXACT words. Uh oh. There's them darn facts that always make you guys look stupid. I encourage everyone to take a look back at your original post, followed by response to A Reader. Word for word, old coot. Now squirm and twist reality, because that's all you guys have.
GOPsaysByeByeTea Baggers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
Have any of you nut cake liberals seen a live volcano?
I zip lined across one last week.
that volcano puts more pollution in the air daily, than the 50,000 residents of Costa Rica do in a year.
That is FACT...not failed science.
The ring of fire in the pacific daily exhibits more pollution than man does in years.
Ban Volcano's.....pass it in the Senate.
So it's all those "volcanoes" in China that make it so they can't see their hand in front of their faces...right? Nice sales pitch, but like the GOP. Nobody's buying your Tea Bagger crap anymore.
GOPsaysByeByeTea Baggers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid.....when we broke a temp record of 20 years the other day....the old record was the front runner of an ice age.
your Science is failed.
so are you.
PS: Canton looked very nice over Christmas, and I enjoyed my visit. I still find it comical that all of Canton's nice spots are within a half mile of Beldon Village.
In Columbus we have 30 places like Canton's strip.
You keep calling me stupid, but my home is going up in value. I live in the #1 school district in the State, and with the highest density of wealth in the State. My family is college educated with jobs that pay above national average....everyone of them.
Being stupid....I contribute to my SEP IRA more than the national wage average every single year.
I don't get people like you......I have always fixed my own situation, and have been dead broke more than once. Instead of moaning and bitching....I fixed it myself.
As a self employed person.....unemployment and workers compensation are not available to me.
what is the pension plan for retiring from unemployment benefits....you should know.
Ahhhh ha ha ha. Nothing says desperation like you falling back on your old "I'm a little rich b1tch" defense...again. My town is nicer than your town. How absolutely feeble. You have never been broke as long as your parents were alive to hand you anything you asked for. Me? EARNED every speck of what I own, and it's way more than you will ever hear me bragging to strangers about on a online forum. Considering the fact that I know your full name and can Google your address and look at your house from a satellite image, that would make you a complete moron. Do the science on that one.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
So it's all those "volcanoes" in China that make it so they can't see their hand in front of their faces...right? Nice sales pitch, but like the GOP. Nobody's buying your Tea Bagger crap anymore.
when you say nobody, you are only including drunk idiot sheep like yourself.

if you ever travel out of stark county....you will see for yourself.

PS: humans are pigs in the main.

without clean air and water we all die. That is no spectacular science fair exhibit.

Greed and stupidity are the problem in China.

PS: snow is mother natures air filter and cleaner. One 12 hour snow cleans air to purity even in industrial area.

tell me again how taxing citizens cleans the air?

You sheep libs should invent snow machines.....wait....ski resorts already did.

Maybe Obama should mandate a snow machine on every street corner in China.

all 50 untied states receive snowfall. In Hawaii you can see snow push volcanic smoke and ash to the ground. I have with my own eyes.

Tell me again I am wrong so I can laugh more.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ahhhh ha ha ha. Nothing says desperation like you falling back on your old "I'm a little rich b1tch" defense...again. My town is nicer than your town. How absolutely feeble. You have never been broke as long as your parents were alive to hand you anything you asked for. Me? EARNED every speck of what I own, and it's way more than you will ever hear me bragging to strangers about on a online forum. Considering the fact that I know your full name and can Google your address and look at your house from a satellite image, that would make you a complete moron. Do the science on that one.
still laughing at you.

google away....come for dinner....What do you want to eat?.....I hope you like grilled stuff, as it is easier to clean up afterwards than oven cooking.

cajun ribeye medium with salad and baked potato work for you?

I want your opinion on the paint color I chose last fall for the house trim. The brick is same as in 1962 when house was built.

PS: my parents do not travel with me on sales calls. My parents did not do my homework. My parents did not earn a cent of my income.

My parents did raise me with great support, just as I have for my children. My parents put me ahead of them. I did the same with mine.

Now it is my time to do for me, and I am with vigor.

Desperation is you failing to discredit me.

google earth the home, and post it online for all the non believers. Just a nice house in Worthington that is almost paid for. In a year my house payment will be the $500 monthly property tax only. What an idiot I am according to you.

post the google earth photo so I can see if it is before or after the remodel. This house sells in under a week, just like all the neighbors do. What a horrible investment according to the brilliant you. My house is more liquid that my investment portfolio.

post my name so others can google, and see actual hits of accomplishment on google. may even have excerpts of being awarded large business solutions that then had people hired to perform necessary actions.

how foolish of me.
GOPsaysByeByeTea Baggers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when you say nobody, you are only including drunk idiot sheep like yourself.
if you ever travel out of stark county....you will see for yourself.
PS: humans are pigs in the main.
without clean air and water we all die. That is no spectacular science fair exhibit.
Greed and stupidity are the problem in China.
PS: snow is mother natures air filter and cleaner. One 12 hour snow cleans air to purity even in industrial area.
tell me again how taxing citizens cleans the air?
You sheep libs should invent snow machines.....wait....ski resorts already did.
Maybe Obama should mandate a snow machine on every street corner in China.
all 50 untied states receive snowfall. In Hawaii you can see snow push volcanic smoke and ash to the ground. I have with my own eyes.
Tell me again I am wrong so I can laugh more.
China is a toxic wasteland due to unregulated industry. You know...like what you want here in the United States. As far as posting your real name, it's against the forums policy to do that. Now when you got your Eagle Scout from the Eastern Penn Methodist church, were the Maple Leaves falling?
GOPsaysByeByeTea Baggers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

So now the GOP, who have turned their backs on you Tea Bagging kooks are drunken idiots. Ooooh I know. Call the GOP a bunch of commies. That'll change the fact that the entire nation thinks you guys are a bunch of racist, gun show parking lot gl0ryholes. My beliefs are based on extensive, personal observation. Yours are provided by oil billionaires. Boy, you showed us.

By the way, your house, in my opinion, looks like a doomsday Bible bunker full of crying toddlers from space, but then I am sure the feds are already fully aware of that by now.
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
still laughing at you.
google away....come for dinner....What do you want to eat?.....I hope you like grilled stuff, as it is easier to clean up afterwards than oven cooking.
cajun ribeye medium with salad and baked potato work for you?
I want your opinion on the paint color I chose last fall for the house trim. The brick is same as in 1962 when house was built.
PS: my parents do not travel with me on sales calls. My parents did not do my homework. My parents did not earn a cent of my income.
My parents did raise me with great support, just as I have for my children. My parents put me ahead of them. I did the same with mine.
Now it is my time to do for me, and I am with vigor.
Desperation is you failing to discredit me.
google earth the home, and post it online for all the non believers. Just a nice house in Worthington that is almost paid for. In a year my house payment will be the $500 monthly property tax only. What an idiot I am according to you.
post the google earth photo so I can see if it is before or after the remodel. This house sells in under a week, just like all the neighbors do. What a horrible investment according to the brilliant you. My house is more liquid that my investment portfolio.
post my name so others can google, and see actual hits of accomplishment on google. may even have excerpts of being awarded large business solutions that then had people hired to perform necessary actions.
how foolish of me.
Or better yet, why don't you go ahead and post the link to where I said owning a home makes you stupid. Just more twisted and bullsh1t fantasy on your part. Oh I get it. Reality Speaks was meant to be ironic. Got it. If you really want a good laugh, check out Boehner talking about you Tea Baggers like you were retarded step children. Now THAT'S what I call funny. In fact...aaahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You lose.
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Canton, you should know that you completely rearranged my words & thusly changed my message. You are very good at this which makes you an awesome troll. In that respect I bow to you. Like Obama bowed to every monarch in his 1st year as president.
re-examine my post & your twist & the proof will be that you are a troll to the non-koolade drinkers or the other trolls. But you are good at it.
Here's what you said...

"Another majority at one time would be the ones that they believed in Unicorns, dragons,Yeti's & Sasquatch.(scientists of their day) Another majority would be the ones that believe in the curative & fertility effects of Rhino horns & bear gall bladders (shamans & scientists in their societies)"

Here's what I posted...

"Another majority at one time would be the ones that they believed in Unicorns, dragons,Yeti's & Sasquatch.(scientists of their day) Another majority would be the ones that believe in the curative & fertility effects of Rhino horns & bear gall bladders (shamans & scientists in their societies)" -Pops

Oh so twisted. I really made you look stupid by changing your words...right?
John doe

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Republican
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Hey neat. 9 counties in West Virginia have been told not to drink the water due to chemical pollutants in the river. You guys...win? Yay you.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

TeaBagLepers wrote:
Hey neat. 9 counties in West Virginia have been told not to drink the water due to chemical pollutants in the river. You guys...win? Yay you.
And these low info, superstitious douchebags will probably blame it on the "fact" that Mother Nature is angry about gay marriage and abortion...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
China is a toxic wasteland due to unregulated industry. You know...like what you want here in the United States. As far as posting your real name, it's against the forums policy to do that. Now when you got your Eagle Scout from the Eastern Penn Methodist church, were the Maple Leaves falling?
sorry....you are wrong.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

TeaBagLepers wrote:
how about teaching the hillbilly's not to pollute?

I suppose those in Missouri should pay for the mess?
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how about teaching the hillbilly's not to pollute?
I suppose those in Missouri should pay for the mess?
Strange, because the company's owner had an English accent. It couldn't be the corporation's fault. I bet it leaked because the company was being taxed too much.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

And that lack of a Keystone Oil Pipeline had no bearing whatsoever on trains spilling oil and burning towns straight to hell.

Political cronism and doing favors for our good friend Warren Buffet are MORE IMPORTANT dammit yall!!!!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
And that lack of a Keystone Oil Pipeline had no bearing whatsoever on trains spilling oil and burning towns straight to hell.
Political cronism and doing favors for our good friend Warren Buffet are MORE IMPORTANT dammit yall!!!!
Thanks for the sad little corporate pep talk, Sarah Palin.
Off you go now, back to the land of unicorns and invisible commies. Oh, and be sure to say hi to Rush for us...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ravenna Discussions

Search the Ravenna Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Hudson residents among victims of shot d... 1 hr _malon_goblok 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 20 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Samuel D Faulkner, Use of Force expert exposed ... (Oct '13) Wed nosupermanfan 4
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... Wed Homeless Wino Pete 20
why does she put up with it? Wed True 4
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul 16 Slide 136
•••
•••
•••
Ravenna Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ravenna Jobs

•••