Canton

Canton, OH

#22745 Dec 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and in past rants you claim a k-12 catholic school education, and then working for the republican party for 12 years.....then a foundry where you carry 80lb blocks of steel and not belong to a union.
Taking anything you say seriously is plain stupidity.
Except for the Catholic school part,(It was a Christian school), I was absolutely correct on my statements. Also, I worked in the non-union foundry before I worked for the Republicans and learned first hand what scum bags the GOP really were. Wasn't really that political back then. It was to help pay off my student loans. Something a freeloading leech on your parent's wallet like you wouldn't understand. Neat little fact. The Koch Brothers were telling you clowns your personal views on global weather trends a decade before Al Gore mentioned it.

The fact that your sissy powdered wig country club momma's boy lifestyle can't even fathom the life I have lived says volumes about you, not me. Now call your maid and tell her you have made another mess, Best Buy tough guy.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22746 Dec 9, 2013
Marie Brown wrote:
Upon entering office, Strickland went after charter and home schoolers with a promise to return kids back to public schools. Are you kidding me? What America needs most is to remove government and organized unions out of our educational system. There is the difference between the GOP and the Dems.
I always felt that what we should do is expand home schooling.

If a peson can afford to stay at home and educate their children, then why not other neighborhood children as well? I believe that last cost per student per year in public school was something like $12,000 per year. What if we paid the home school parents $8,000 per child per year to educate them?

A home school parent wouldn't have to sacrifice an income to teach their own kids and it would save us taxpayers a fortune. Eventually the schools would have to get smaller and smaller until they were almost completely gone. Liberals always complain about classroom size, so a classroom of seven or eight children should keep them happy, plus the kids would get a better education being home schooled. And think of the money we would save since there would be no need for busses or bus drivers.

It's a win-win if you ask me. Too bad unions and politicians are in bed together.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22747 Dec 9, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just get done telling me that the Federal Government has never detained anyone without a warrant, trial or charges? Then you post a quote that proves you wrong. Boy, you showed me. Here, by the way, is what you have been calling "news"...http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MU oXX
They may have, but it had nothing to do with the Patriot Act as you keep babbling about. And if you bothered to actually read the hyper-link, you would find out it was rarely used and only in situations where there was a good chance the subject will skip town before the trial. Local judges do the exact same thing. They either post no bond or make the bond so high nobody could really pay it.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22748 Dec 9, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just get done telling me that the Federal Government has never detained anyone without a warrant, trial or charges? Then you post a quote that proves you wrong. Boy, you showed me. Here, by the way, is what you have been calling "news"...http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MU oXX
I noticed that XXX did just that. Seems to be a 'conflict' there somewhere. Maybe he is taking over your trolling position. lol
Pops

Newport, KY

#22749 Dec 9, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. The GOP wants to teach children the Christian creation story in public school science classes. The Dems go with what this nation was founded upon.
I don't think that the GOP in general 'want' to particularly teach our kids any specific religion or any religion at all. Just to allow the right/freedom to do so.
I personally have no problem with the voucher system. IF someone is paying 'school taxes' but NOT sending their kids to PS321 but home schooling or a Montessori school, why should not get a voucher/re-imbursement of some sort?
After all, we all pay school supporting taxes in some way all of our working or home owning lives whether we have zero kids or 10 kids & AFTER the kids are grown & paying school taxes themselves.
I paid school taxes for 15yrs B4 having any kids & am still paying school taxes 5yrs after my youngest left 2ndary schools.
I will likely be paying some sort of tax all of my life. That's OK with me.
IF public schools have some sort of competition, there may be improvement in the quality of our declining education system. It would be a win-win scenerio for all of society, the families, the employers (national & international), reduce crime & hunger & more.
Daytonian

Sunbury, OH

#22751 Dec 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
My job I created, and can perform it anywhere I receive cellular communications.
I fly to sales calls from Columbus, so exactly what would make a difference?
Between all the extra taxes here I am forced to pay, and living completely self sufficient becoming a target of the communist left, I think leaving them to their own demise a fun thing to watch from abroad saying I told you so.
exactly like when corporations leave when union goons strike, the tax payers are going to as well. It has already started, when in August more people renounced citizenship that prior 10 years added collectively.
Don't act surprised when the chit sandwich the communist sympathizers prepare is forced down their throats.
I have heard finding work there can be difficult. People relocating there are retired and take their American earned money with with them. Or, are self employed and do not have to rely financially on the economy there.
I won't be surprised because the chit sandwiches are already being digested by some of the Obama healthcare useful idiot voters.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22752 Dec 10, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that the GOP in general 'want' to particularly teach our kids any specific religion or any religion at all. Just to allow the right/freedom to do so.
I personally have no problem with the voucher system. IF someone is paying 'school taxes' but NOT sending their kids to PS321 but home schooling or a Montessori school, why should not get a voucher/re-imbursement of some sort?
After all, we all pay school supporting taxes in some way all of our working or home owning lives whether we have zero kids or 10 kids & AFTER the kids are grown & paying school taxes themselves.
I paid school taxes for 15yrs B4 having any kids & am still paying school taxes 5yrs after my youngest left 2ndary schools.
I will likely be paying some sort of tax all of my life. That's OK with me.
IF public schools have some sort of competition, there may be improvement in the quality of our declining education system. It would be a win-win scenerio for all of society, the families, the employers (national & international), reduce crime & hunger & more.
Look at those neanderthal idiots in Texas. The State School Board are fighting over science textbooks that don't include creationism. It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. They even approved renaming "slave trade' as 'Atlantic Triangular Trade.' And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22753 Dec 10, 2013
Daytonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard finding work there can be difficult. People relocating there are retired and take their American earned money with with them. Or, are self employed and do not have to rely financially on the economy there.
I won't be surprised because the chit sandwiches are already being digested by some of the Obama healthcare useful idiot voters.
The GOP has been pi$$ing on your head for years and tell you it's just raining. And you just say"OK".
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22754 Dec 10, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the Catholic school part,(It was a Christian school), I was absolutely correct on my statements. Also, I worked in the non-union foundry before I worked for the Republicans and learned first hand what scum bags the GOP really were. Wasn't really that political back then. It was to help pay off my student loans. Something a freeloading leech on your parent's wallet like you wouldn't understand. Neat little fact. The Koch Brothers were telling you clowns your personal views on global weather trends a decade before Al Gore mentioned it.
The fact that your sissy powdered wig country club momma's boy lifestyle can't even fathom the life I have lived says volumes about you, not me. Now call your maid and tell her you have made another mess, Best Buy tough guy.
and your lies and excuses continue.

My freeloading leach azz pays more in taxes than your freeloading azz earns annually.

did you re-define freeloader to fit your useless argument again?

Obama made a fool of himself and country at the Mandela funeral. Anyone following him is following a fool and the outcome is going to be very bad.

Asking you and your kind to work and raise a family is way to much according to you, so just keep ignoring them as I will you.

Hunger is a great motivator....you need to be saving seeds for spring.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22755 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at those neanderthal idiots in Texas. The State School Board are fighting over science textbooks that don't include creationism. It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. They even approved renaming "slave trade' as 'Atlantic Triangular Trade.' And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
like affordable care act that raised insurance premiums 50%?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22756 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
If'n we don't git ta change history ta suit our greed-driven corporate agenda, hijack religion, an brainwash pesky chirren, the GOP will be nothin more than a bad memory in twenty years.
It takes SEVERAL years worth of intensive reprogramming and untreated head-related sports injuries to acquire TRUE conservative "patriotic enlightenment"...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22757 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP has been pi$$ing on your head for years and tell you it's just raining. And you just say"OK".
and the joke is on you..........because I followed the GOP and have ZERO use for wealth redistribution, and I live in a home worth more than 2 city blocks in your forgotten town.

You just keep following Obama and a tent is in your future.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22758 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and the joke is on you..........because I followed the GOP and have ZERO use for wealth redistribution, and I live in a home worth more than 2 city blocks in your forgotten town.
You just keep following Obama and a tent is in your future.
You put the 'Dick' in ridiculous. How they can pack that much stupid in one body is a medical mystery.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22759 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your lies and excuses continue.
My freeloading leach azz pays more in taxes than your freeloading azz earns annually.
did you re-define freeloader to fit your useless argument again?
Obama made a fool of himself and country at the Mandela funeral. Anyone following him is following a fool and the outcome is going to be very bad.
Asking you and your kind to work and raise a family is way to much according to you, so just keep ignoring them as I will you.
Hunger is a great motivator....you need to be saving seeds for spring.
It's funny how when anyone calls you out for being the idiot you are, all you pretty much have to say in response to it is that your parent's gave you money. Now when you say Obama made a fool of himself, do you mean give a foreign diplomat an unwanted back rub kind of fool or do you mean barf on a foreign diplomat kind of fool? Oh wait...that was Bush.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22760 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at those neanderthal idiots in Texas. The State School Board are fighting over science textbooks that don't include creationism. It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. They even approved renaming "slave trade' as 'Atlantic Triangular Trade.' And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
we need to teach global warming.......did you notice the 4" of snow last night?

farting in class will warm the atmosphere.......put that in your textbook.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22761 Dec 10, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>If'n we don't git ta change history ta suit our greed-driven corporate agenda, hijack religion, an brainwash pesky chirren, the GOP will be nothin more than a bad memory in twenty years.
It takes SEVERAL years worth of intensive reprogramming and untreated head-related sports injuries to acquire TRUE conservative "patriotic enlightenment"...
the brain washing worked well on you.

you are not worth re-programming, and the new resources are best provided to the youth who still have a chance.

without re-defining every word, extreme spin covered in lies, and unions to protect the lazy.....your political party is only alive because of freebies........
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22762 Dec 10, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how when anyone calls you out for being the idiot you are, all you pretty much have to say in response to it is that your parent's gave you money. Now when you say Obama made a fool of himself, do you mean give a foreign diplomat an unwanted back rub kind of fool or do you mean barf on a foreign diplomat kind of fool? Oh wait...that was Bush.
when you and your fellow idiots call me out I laugh hysterically because I do what I say, and you just run your mouth.

action always pays better than lip service.

while you run your mouth, I work around your mess earning a living on my own.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22763 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not worth re-programming, and the new resources are best provided to the youth who still have a chance.
Looks like they were working on reprogramming you, then just gave up halfway through and switched yer brain with a chimpanzee's. And sadly, it would seem the chimp got the short end of the stick...
PLEASE keep ranting. You and yer group of lobotomized fundie cheerleaders are the best thing to happen to Dems since the Bush administration...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22764 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when you and your fellow idiots call me out I laugh hysterically because I do what I say, and you just run your mouth.
action always pays better than lip service.
while you run your mouth, I work around your mess earning a living on my own.
You do what you say? Didn't you say months ago that you were moving out of the country? Guess you were just running your sissy boy powdered wig mouth again. Step aside little trooper. The thinky folks have a country to save from your ignorance.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22765 Dec 10, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like they were working on reprogramming you, then just gave up halfway through and switched yer brain with a chimpanzee's. And sadly, it would seem the chimp got the short end of the stick...
PLEASE keep ranting. You and yer group of lobotomized fundie cheerleaders are the best thing to happen to Dems since the Bush administration...
who's fault is it for your failure?

who can you blame for not going to college?

opportunity in your neck of the woods is limited at best.....who do you blame for not leaving to find greener pastures?

what chain to the ground kept you from becoming a middle class citizen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby? 1 hr Aunt S 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 hr Vic 231
speed Wed admirer 1
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep 16 Del 138
Going off the grid Sep 15 guest 2
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Sep 15 UNtouchable 186
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
•••
•••
•••

Ravenna Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ravenna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ravenna
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••