Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22642 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
safety nets are what wealthy nations of religious people do.
Generational welfare never was the intent.
a band aide to get your life headed in the right direction is reason for safety blanket.
I am glad your friends got a leg up, but if they blew it and sat around doing nothing to fix the problem, then I say let them go hungry......that motivates by instinct bypassing lack of ambition or sheer laziness.
Quick tip for ya, don't b!tch about laziness right after you tell everyone how dependent you are upon hired help.
Makes ya seem like a self important, deluded sissyboy.
Oh wait...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22643 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you, MOST of my neighbors are out of touch, farmer welfare dependent conservative bigots.
I need their expert opinions on Jefferson quotes almost as much as I need your expert opinion on fuel emissions and undercover commies...
how cares what a parasite like you thinks?

when you going to pay your fair share?

let your excuses begin.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22644 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how cares what a parasite like you thinks?
when you going to pay your fair share?
let your excuses begin.
Sorry, but I've NEVER taken any form of government assistance, I have a great paying job, I pay my taxes (unlike you whiny trust fund babies), and I don't need to pay other people to help me through my day to day life (also unlike you whiny trust fundies).
Sorry to ruin your little fantasy world there, comrade...
ROFLMAO
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22645 Dec 5, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>WTH? Since the early 70's every paycheck I've seen has had taxes taken out of it. It's hard to fathom how you pay my and everyone else's taxes on your supposed measly sale every 2 or 3 months. That's a boatload of fantasy earnings. And if that is the case, you owe me a boatload of money. Pay up mommy's boy. Do those video games you play delude you into being able to predict the future for your little Edenic, fantasy world you live in? I bet you still have to use a pacifiar(binky) for bedtime. Or is it your thumb?
O brilliant one from down under..........ever hear of tax refunds?

how about getting refunds exceeding what was payroll deducted?

call me a liar.....go ahead you dumb puck.

I myself have done enough tax returns to know better. My stepdaughter paid $600 of taxes in 2012 to earn a $2860 tax return. She is in college.
She also received a State return of 100% of what was payroll deducted.

And to answer your question directly.....just 1 of my commission checks has taxes due exceeding your entire tax paid for entire year including property if you own any.

My quarterly payments most likely exceed your annual income. Probably the state payment does.

I gave more to charity in November than you earned in November I guarantee it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22646 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I've NEVER taken any form of government assistance, I have a great paying job, I pay my taxes (unlike you whiny trust fund babies), and I don't need to pay other people to help me through my day to day life (also unlike you whiny trust fundies).
Sorry to ruin your little fantasy world there, comrade...
ROFLMAO
tourists pay the same taxes you do.....big deal
let's see the 5 figure quarterly payments you are forced to make.
I trust my fund has money in it, and you only dream of yours having a balance.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22647 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I've NEVER taken any form of government assistance, I have a great paying job, I pay my taxes (unlike you whiny trust fund babies), and I don't need to pay other people to help me through my day to day life (also unlike you whiny trust fundies).
Sorry to ruin your little fantasy world there, comrade...
ROFLMAO
The entire city of Van Wert is on government subsidy.

The town does not even come close to a tax base to operate, so they get gimmies from the governor to stay in business.

Look it up....it is common knowledge to those they steal the money from. Just you idiots receiving it are clueless.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22648 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>I gave more to charity in November than you earned in November I guarantee it.
So what? You want a cookie or something, sissyboy?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22649 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>So what? You want a cookie or something, sissyboy?
I don't eat cookies....gluten intolerant.

sissyboy.....you are the crying whiner.....see 100% of your posts.

I am waiting for you to pay your fair share.....will it occur ever is the question?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22650 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire city of Van Wert is on government subsidy.
I'm filing this one next to your ENTIRELY ACCURATE Romney landslide victory prediction. Oh, and as I've said before, I don't live in VW anyway, sooo....
You're really on a roll today, NostraDUMBASS.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22651 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm filing this one next to your ENTIRELY ACCURATE Romney landslide victory prediction. Oh, and as I've said before, I don't live in VW anyway, sooo....
You're really on a roll today, NostraDUMBASS.
your failed spin of lies falls on deaf ears troll.

get a job.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22652 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
sissyboy.....you are the crying whiner.....see 100% of your posts.
Might wanna recheck your "facts" there, sissyboy.
Every time you post, YOU'RE the one whining.
Whining about invisible commies. Whining about Obamacare. Whining about taxes. Whining about unions. Whining about gun control...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22653 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
O brilliant one from down under..........ever hear of tax refunds?
how about getting refunds exceeding what was payroll deducted?
call me a liar.....go ahead you dumb puck.
I myself have done enough tax returns to know better. My stepdaughter paid $600 of taxes in 2012 to earn a $2860 tax return. She is in college.
She also received a State return of 100% of what was payroll deducted.
And to answer your question directly.....just 1 of my commission checks has taxes due exceeding your entire tax paid for entire year including property if you own any.
My quarterly payments most likely exceed your annual income. Probably the state payment does.
I gave more to charity in November than you earned in November I guarantee it.
You wish o dumb clueless one. Believing the crap you put on here is like trying to find the clean end of a turd so you can pick it up. By chance, are you the reason they had to put a sticker on curling irons that state 'FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY"?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22654 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Might wanna recheck your "facts" there, sissyboy.
Every time you post, YOU'RE the one whining.
Whining about invisible commies. Whining about Obamacare. Whining about taxes. Whining about unions. Whining about gun control...
everything you listed is an infringement on my life.

Yes I will fight to defeat everything you have listed.

At this moment....all of your pet projects above are epic failures. You have been defeated horribly.

the tax issue will be addressed with a flat tax in coming election cycle.

Obamacare erased, gun control changed to hanging offenders, and unions are already destroyed, with the public sector unions being made illegal like FDR attempted very soon.Remember SB5?......watch for it to become national law.

Even union HQ Michigan is now a right to work state after they recognized 50 years to late they ran industry out of town.

Employers don't owe you anything but the negotiated wage to do something for them.....nothing else.

If you want to assure your future employment, then risk everything to start your own business.

Till then, you will be ignored as useless wind. Only idiots think 20 years work deserves a 20 year pension. When you are responsible for your own job, you work everyday till they bury you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22655 Dec 5, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You wish o dumb clueless one. Believing the crap you put on here is like trying to find the clean end of a turd so you can pick it up. By chance, are you the reason they had to put a sticker on curling irons that state 'FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY"?
does it hut when force feed fact?

half this country pays ZERO income tax, and if it is payroll deducted, it is returned.

when you remove your head from your azz, you will see daylight for the 1st time.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22656 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you listed is an infringement on my life.
Yes I will fight to defeat everything you have listed.
At this moment....all of your pet projects above are epic failures. You have been defeated horribly.
the tax issue will be addressed with a flat tax in coming election cycle.
Obamacare erased, gun control changed to hanging offenders, and unions are already destroyed, with the public sector unions being made illegal like FDR attempted very soon.Remember SB5?......watch for it to become national law.
Even union HQ Michigan is now a right to work state after they recognized 50 years to late they ran industry out of town.
Employers don't owe you anything but the negotiated wage to do something for them.....nothing else.
If you want to assure your future employment, then risk everything to start your own business.
Till then, you will be ignored as useless wind. Only idiots think 20 years work deserves a 20 year pension. When you are responsible for your own job, you work everyday till they bury you.
Whine, whine, whine. Big surprise there.
Save the pep talks for the hired help, sissyboy, nobody with a brain is buying into your corporate cheerleader BS anymore...
ROFLMAO
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22657 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Whine, whine, whine. Big surprise there.
Save the pep talks for the hired help, sissyboy, nobody with a brain is buying into your corporate cheerleader BS anymore...
ROFLMAO
nobodies like you....you stand corrected.

lowest man on the totem pole earns $18 an hour here. A part time position. Others are a draw plus commission. 75K is low end for any salesperson I want working for me. I prefer rainmakers who earn 150K. They are very very rare.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22658 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nobodies like you....you stand corrected.
lowest man on the totem pole earns $18 an hour here. A part time position. Others are a draw plus commission. 75K is low end for any salesperson I want working for me. I prefer rainmakers who earn 150K. They are very very rare.
Oh, now I get it. You're projecting your own failures onto others, and overcompensating for your obvious insecurities by constantly talking about your imaginary wealth. That explains SOOO much...
LMFAO
Canton

Canton, OH

#22659 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
tourists pay the same taxes you do.....big deal
let's see the 5 figure quarterly payments you are forced to make.
I trust my fund has money in it, and you only dream of yours having a balance.
Should you really be using the words trust and fund when telling us how hard you have it?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22660 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, now I get it. You're projecting your own failures onto others, and overcompensating for your obvious insecurities by constantly talking about your imaginary wealth. That explains SOOO much...
LMFAO
you are stupid beyond belief.

not once did I mention my wealth...not once, but I did tell you about payroll. Several of my employees have earned more than me at current from my business. And yes without their help there would be no business. However they did not risk everything, and sign personal loans to meet payroll. They did not liquidate everything to fund the starving new business. My wife having a good job provided me a safety blanket to roll the dice, and I did. Now the fruit tree is getting much riper due to lack of debt, and the commissions received moving towards positive for 3rd consecutive year.

what you call over compensation for obvious insecurities is funny.

If you already don't earn 75K proven by 1099 or W-2, your resume never made it to my desk. It is a job requirement.

If you are not currently earning that income in a sales position, then you have no value here.

That reality is as factual as they ever come.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22661 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
safety nets are what wealthy nations of religious people do.
Generational welfare never was the intent.
a band aide to get your life headed in the right direction is reason for safety blanket.
I am glad your friends got a leg up, but if they blew it and sat around doing nothing to fix the problem, then I say let them go hungry......that motivates by instinct bypassing lack of ambition or sheer laziness.
Right, and when your parents handed you all that hard work eared them, it taught you to be "ambitious". Wonder who else would suddenly be "ambitious" if handed a boat load of money? I mean other than everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
September 11, 2001 memorial candles on The Circle Sep 12 Green eye 1
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Sep 11 Niagara 185
Thanks a lot Sep 11 Untouchable 1
Ohio.com - Police arrest two in pizza robberies (Aug '07) Sep 11 fuckakron 95
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep 6 Del 137
Some are huge liars Sep 5 Untouchable 1
•••
•••
Ravenna Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ravenna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ravenna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ravenna
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••