Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Ravenna Forum

Comments (Page 1,013)

Showing posts 20,241 - 20,260 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

America is sharpening the knives to abort liberalism.

look at all the commie dems who were the only ones to vote for the chump in chief communist take over, run to the other side in self preservation.

Every single democrat in the house and senate voted for communist care, and not ONE republican voted for the destruction.

Ted Cruz warned us, and was called Wacko bird.

Wacko bird is anyone thinking America does not have an enema flushing the communist party out of washington.

The dems will lose 20 senate seats in 2014.

Obama will stay hidden for the next 3 years if they don't force the clown out of office.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
Your predictions rock! Which 20 are going to lose re-election?
Reality Nostrodumbass

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
America is sharpening the knives to abort liberalism.
look at all the commie dems who were the only ones to vote for the chump in chief communist take over, run to the other side in self preservation.
Every single democrat in the house and senate voted for communist care, and not ONE republican voted for the destruction.
Ted Cruz warned us, and was called Wacko bird.
Wacko bird is anyone thinking America does not have an enema flushing the communist party out of washington.
Obama will stay hidden for the next 3 years if they don't force the clown out of office.
You are not only crazy but you gleefully hope our nation will fall. Get back in your Bible bunker, prophet with a zero hit record. The only way you has beens will EVER be relevant in this country is if you reinvent yourself YET AGAIN, trick Americans the way the bought and sold corporate Tea Party members did using religion, followed by the overwhelming majority of honest, hard working Americans despising you like they do right now.
Reality Nostrodumbass

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare Reform:
"Initially, the net cost of the program was projected at $400 billion for the ten-year period between 2004 and 2013. Administration official Thomas Scully instructed analyst Richard Foster not to tell Congress of Foster's finding that the cost would actually be over $500 billion. One month after passage, the administration estimated that the net cost of the program over the period between 2006 (the first year the program started paying benefits) and 2015 would be $534 billion.[11] As of February 2009, the projected net cost of the program over the 2006 to 2015 period was $549.2 billion.[12]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicare_Prescri...
The difference between Bush and OBummer is one word--force.
Anytime you combine the words "force" and "government" you better run for your life because you are about to lose more liberty.
DumBama FORCED insurance companies to provide birth control, FORCED religious organizations to provide that coverage against their will. FORCED employers to provide healthcare insurance, FORCED individuals to have health insurance whether they wanted it or not, FORCED automotive companies to close down dealerships, FORCED roll your own cigarette shops out of business.
When did Bush ever force anything on Americans? And by force, I mean forcing them to do something against their will?
Barack Insane Obama. The biggest joke America ever played on itself.
Awwwwwww you just can't get used to the idea of our government following the Constitution and no longer catering to the Christian owned tobacco industry (praise Jesus), the Christian owned American Oil companies and the Christian monopoly you guys have had on god and country since the 50s. Get real used to it because Americans are starting to realize that Jesus is just another floater messiah next to Zeus and Ra and that the people who claim to be following Jesus (See Reality Speaks and public death threats) are the ones that mindlessly voted for Bush with their Bibles and tried to do it again with Romney. They are also the ones Americans are learning that need to be kept away from the toddlers and guns.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Nostrodumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only crazy but you gleefully hope our nation will fall. Get back in your Bible bunker, prophet with a zero hit record. The only way you has beens will EVER be relevant in this country is if you reinvent yourself YET AGAIN, trick Americans the way the bought and sold corporate Tea Party members did using religion, followed by the overwhelming majority of honest, hard working Americans despising you like they do right now.
make me you commie loon.

and honest is a word never used to describe you.

Has been perfectly describes every democrat in office with maybe 3 exceptions.

enjoy the abortion of communism live on TV.

Obama needs secret service to stop him from killing himself.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Reality Nostrodumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwww you just can't get used to the idea of our government following the Constitution and no longer catering to the Christian owned tobacco industry (praise Jesus), the Christian owned American Oil companies and the Christian monopoly you guys have had on god and country since the 50s. Get real used to it because Americans are starting to realize that Jesus is just another floater messiah next to Zeus and Ra and that the people who claim to be following Jesus (See Reality Speaks and public death threats) are the ones that mindlessly voted for Bush with their Bibles and tried to do it again with Romney. They are also the ones Americans are learning that need to be kept away from the toddlers and guns.
you could not follow a bread crumb trail little troll.

survival of the fittest means extinction for you.

see ya, would not want to be ya.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Who do you suppose has been fitting the bill every time those folks that don't want to be "Forced" to have health insurance take a trip to the ER or the Hospital? Did the corporate Tea Party provide you with a BS propaganda emailed newsletter answer to that one yet? Cue the crickets...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your predictions rock! Which 20 are going to lose re-election?
ones up in 2014...probably all of them

PS: was Charles Krauthammer prediction not mine.

go shoot yourself now before you are forced to watch the lynching.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I really didn't think I would have to put my sarcasm down in crayon. But that one sure flew over your head. I can explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it.
Believe me...you most certainly have to spell everything out with that one. Even the basics fly over his head. He does make a good hypocritical rant about name calling though if you prove him wrong enough.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Survival of the fittest? Good, then my extensive military training in wilderness survival, combined with the knighthood I received for my extensive knowledge of North American woodlands, and all the awards I have collected from archery and firearm contests, not to mention my 3 palm Eagle Scout will come in handy. Now I wonder how much you having everything handed to you in life and growing up in a powdered wig sissy country club environment will do you?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome! Every single Democrat up for re-election in the Senate will lose in 2014. And I thought you had maxed out your insane prediction capacity. Now I am hopeful there will be more to come.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"Mexicans will outnumber 'humans'"? What the bleep?!?! What the hell does that mean?
it means woo-boy is dumber than the strings on a football.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you used the word "lynching". Hey Pops (no such thing as racists)...you taking notes?

I certainly hope you corporate fetch boy sissies come out from under the security cameras and get the great 2nd amendment inspired revolution you so desire and have hinted at for years. That way us thinking folks can send you powdered wig sissies down the express lane to Jesus...and America lived happily ever after.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome! Every single Democrat up for re-election in the Senate will lose in 2014. And I thought you had maxed out your insane prediction capacity. Now I am hopeful there will be more to come.
again your less than 3rd grade reading comprehension on display....priceless.

now go get the leaves out of the gutter before I give you a reason to cry.
Reality Is A sissy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
make me you commie loon.
and honest is a word never used to describe you.
Has been perfectly describes every democrat in office with maybe 3 exceptions.
enjoy the abortion of communism live on TV.
Obama needs secret service to stop him from killing himself.
Invisible commies flying around your head again, princess? Name one communist in our government right now. Ooopsie...better have proof.(Also see you lose, little sissy)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Survival of the fittest? Good, then my extensive military training in wilderness survival, combined with the knighthood I received for my extensive knowledge of North American woodlands, and all the awards I have collected from archery and firearm contests, not to mention my 3 palm Eagle Scout will come in handy. Now I wonder how much you having everything handed to you in life and growing up in a powdered wig sissy country club environment will do you?
jealousy is a sign of weakness chump.

go clean out the stalls before you get fired.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me...you most certainly have to spell everything out with that one. Even the basics fly over his head. He does make a good hypocritical rant about name calling though if you prove him wrong enough.
Mexicans are going to outnumber Humans according to dipstick woo-boy.

they only thing either of you ever prove is your ineptness.

I should feel pity for you, but I don't.
Reality Is A sissy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice, little princess. In fact, with your batting record, you predicting my extinction tells me I'll live well past 100. Now go pay your taxes, Lil' Patriot. You and your kind have leeched off the working man long enough.
Reality Is A sissy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
jealousy is a sign of weakness chump.
go clean out the stalls before you get fired.
So you admit that you are just a powdered wig country club sissy boy. Got it. Boy, you showed me.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"Mexicans will outnumber 'humans'"? What the bleep?!?! What the hell does that mean?
I was in your neck of the woods yesterday. A very productive day for me.

I also was made aware of open positions in your area.

There is 20 union manufacturing jobs in Blue Ash accepting application for immediate hire.
i can get resume's hand delivered with a nod to hire.

full time, full bennie package including tuition reimbursement., and pension.

if you know someone, it would be my pleasure to get them a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,241 - 20,260 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ravenna Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ravenna Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ravenna People Search