Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22044 Nov 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome! Every single Democrat up for re-election in the Senate will lose in 2014. And I thought you had maxed out your insane prediction capacity. Now I am hopeful there will be more to come.
again your less than 3rd grade reading comprehension on display....priceless.

now go get the leaves out of the gutter before I give you a reason to cry.
Reality Is A sissy

Canton, OH

#22045 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
make me you commie loon.
and honest is a word never used to describe you.
Has been perfectly describes every democrat in office with maybe 3 exceptions.
enjoy the abortion of communism live on TV.
Obama needs secret service to stop him from killing himself.
Invisible commies flying around your head again, princess? Name one communist in our government right now. Ooopsie...better have proof.(Also see you lose, little sissy)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22046 Nov 14, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Survival of the fittest? Good, then my extensive military training in wilderness survival, combined with the knighthood I received for my extensive knowledge of North American woodlands, and all the awards I have collected from archery and firearm contests, not to mention my 3 palm Eagle Scout will come in handy. Now I wonder how much you having everything handed to you in life and growing up in a powdered wig sissy country club environment will do you?
jealousy is a sign of weakness chump.

go clean out the stalls before you get fired.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22047 Nov 14, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me...you most certainly have to spell everything out with that one. Even the basics fly over his head. He does make a good hypocritical rant about name calling though if you prove him wrong enough.
Mexicans are going to outnumber Humans according to dipstick woo-boy.

they only thing either of you ever prove is your ineptness.

I should feel pity for you, but I don't.
Reality Is A sissy

Canton, OH

#22048 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you could not follow a bread crumb trail little troll.
survival of the fittest means extinction for you.
see ya, would not want to be ya.
That's nice, little princess. In fact, with your batting record, you predicting my extinction tells me I'll live well past 100. Now go pay your taxes, Lil' Patriot. You and your kind have leeched off the working man long enough.
Reality Is A sissy

Canton, OH

#22049 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
jealousy is a sign of weakness chump.
go clean out the stalls before you get fired.
So you admit that you are just a powdered wig country club sissy boy. Got it. Boy, you showed me.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22050 Nov 14, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"Mexicans will outnumber 'humans'"? What the bleep?!?! What the hell does that mean?
I was in your neck of the woods yesterday. A very productive day for me.

I also was made aware of open positions in your area.

There is 20 union manufacturing jobs in Blue Ash accepting application for immediate hire.
i can get resume's hand delivered with a nod to hire.

full time, full bennie package including tuition reimbursement., and pension.

if you know someone, it would be my pleasure to get them a job.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#22051 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
again your less than 3rd grade reading comprehension on display....priceless.
now go get the leaves out of the gutter before I give you a reason to cry.
Oh no. You aren't running from that prediction already, are you? Usually it takes you a couple days before you run.
TinFoilHats4TeaB aggers

Canton, OH

#22052 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in your neck of the woods yesterday. A very productive day for me.
I also was made aware of open positions in your area.
There is 20 union manufacturing jobs in Blue Ash accepting application for immediate hire.
i can get resume's hand delivered with a nod to hire.
full time, full bennie package including tuition reimbursement., and pension.
if you know someone, it would be my pleasure to get them a job.
Cool. So according to you, you are getting much richer and jobs are plentiful under the two glorious terms of Obama. Glad you have went out of your way over the last months to be very clear how much you have prospered under your current Commander in Chief. Oh and little powdered wig death threat sissy...you're welcome.
TinFoilHats4TeaB aggers

Canton, OH

#22053 Nov 14, 2013
Hey "Reality". Why do all of your posts get judged "Touching Nuts"? Oh...I get it. It's what you do. Aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22054 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Is A sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice, little princess. In fact, with your batting record, you predicting my extinction tells me I'll live well past 100. Now go pay your taxes, Lil' Patriot. You and your kind have leeched off the working man long enough.
flushing chit like you my pleasure.

cleaning and tearing down the slums the animal trash destroyed so future productive children not yet born have a brighter future......progress.

you and your kind are a black eye on this country. Your biggest contribution in life is the fertilizer you provide in death.

My batting record is over 300, and you have never hit the ball your entire life.

PS: are you the bus boy at the country club that always drops the fine china on the floor?
or are you the guy picking sticks and blowing the leaves off the fairway so I can play golf on manicured grass?

Brookside has magnificent food, and golf course a landscaped beauty.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22055 Nov 14, 2013
TinFoilHats4TeaBaggers wrote:
Hey "Reality". Why do all of your posts get judged "Touching Nuts"? Oh...I get it. It's what you do. Aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
because troll loons like yourself have nothing better to do.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22056 Nov 14, 2013
TinFoilHats4TeaBaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. So according to you, you are getting much richer and jobs are plentiful under the two glorious terms of Obama. Glad you have went out of your way over the last months to be very clear how much you have prospered under your current Commander in Chief. Oh and little powdered wig death threat sissy...you're welcome.
obama was handed walking papers today....did you not see him live on TV?

2 choices.....obama capitulated, and will erase his own signature law.

running rim shot on a moron is not difficult. Letting a buffoon disrupt my future was never in the cards.

only low information gullible folk believed in hope & change from a guy that organized Cicero. If you want to do something good, then send money to a charity to assist removing the shackles Obama put on his own people.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22057 Nov 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. You aren't running from that prediction already, are you? Usually it takes you a couple days before you run.
I accomplish more by 9AM each and everyday, than you do in a month.

I just finished mowing the lawn and blowing leaves to the curb....took a bit over an hour.

is your grass still waist deep?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#22058 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I accomplish more by 9AM each and everyday, than you do in a month.
I just finished mowing the lawn and blowing leaves to the curb....took a bit over an hour.
is your grass still waist deep?
Huh? What does mowing your lawn have to do with you backtracking on your 2014 Senate Election prediction?

(And if that only took an hour you must have a tiny little lawn.)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22059 Nov 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What does mowing your lawn have to do with you backtracking on your 2014 Senate Election prediction?
(And if that only took an hour you must have a tiny little lawn.)
what you call predictions is sure reality.

you think small junior....60" mower deck on tractor.

perfect example of your lack of critical thinking skills.
TouchThemNuts

Canton, OH

#22060 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
flushing chit like you my pleasure.
cleaning and tearing down the slums the animal trash destroyed so future productive children not yet born have a brighter future......progress.
you and your kind are a black eye on this country. Your biggest contribution in life is the fertilizer you provide in death.
My batting record is over 300, and you have never hit the ball your entire life.
PS: are you the bus boy at the country club that always drops the fine china on the floor?
or are you the guy picking sticks and blowing the leaves off the fairway so I can play golf on manicured grass?
Brookside has magnificent food, and golf course a landscaped beauty.
Jesus...is that you? Are you quoting the Bible? Sissy boys like you better pray to Santa Claus that another Republican doesn't GW Bush this country again or all of those poor people Jesus taught you to hate will be looking at tender country club powdered wig sissies like you as food.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#22061 Nov 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What does mowing your lawn have to do with you backtracking on your 2014 Senate Election prediction?
(And if that only took an hour you must have a tiny little lawn.)
Yah but his mom and dad bought him a really big boy truck to over compensate for his tiny little...uh...lawn. He'll tell you all about it when you make him look stupid on here.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#22062 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I accomplish more by 9AM each and everyday, than you do in a month.
I just finished mowing the lawn and blowing leaves to the curb....took a bit over an hour.
is your grass still waist deep?
Wow, this silly little rich boy sissy is so far out of touch with the real world that he gives himself gold stars for doing mundane tasks like mowing the lawn. Yay! Powdered Wiggy Boy hit the toilet! Give him another gold star!

Guess that's what you get when someone rides on their parent's hard work their entire life. Step aside little fringe group has been. The big boys have a country to fix from your last ignorant political choices so your children don't have to live as sniveling, spineless, company store corporate fetch boys like their father.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22063 Nov 14, 2013
TouchThemNuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus...is that you? Are you quoting the Bible? Sissy boys like you better pray to Santa Claus that another Republican doesn't GW Bush this country again or all of those poor people Jesus taught you to hate will be looking at tender country club powdered wig sissies like you as food.
sissy boy is defined by you not showing up to get punched out loser.

We call them puss, wimp, geek, dork, pinhead.

and for a wimp like you to hunt me for food is about as possible as you climbing the world trade center.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brimfield police chief offers Kent State studen... 16 hr uggghhhhh 1
Two Akron businesses raided during state gambli... 19 hr Hindu U 2
Stow High shooting in 1972 (Oct '12) Oct 14 Steve 25
Review: Petrox Inc Oct 13 concerned citizens 1
Tallmadge massage parlor owner charged after po... Oct 11 June Bug Fong 4
Ex-Tallmadge veterinarian's license suspended (May '08) Oct 4 cmksy 19
Free to woman Oct 2 Momof2 1
Ravenna Dating
Find my Match

Ravenna Jobs

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ravenna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ravenna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]