Farm operator arrested in Brimfield horse deaths

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

Brimfield Township police have made an arrest in the death of six horses found at a boarding facility on Old Forge Road.
Comments
2,441 - 2,458 of 2,458 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2014
First Prev
of 123
Next Last
Info

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

I thought Sam went into hiding . Have not seen or heard anything about her for a while. Thought maybe her fake cancer took her but I see we are not so lucky. What does she post under on you tube? You should know you are never going to see pictures of her with the baby she only got pregnant to get Money bags. She isn't the mother type so I bet the kid spends more tine with her sister or anyone she can pawn it off on...
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

I don't think the slut would hide out, she has money bags to hide behind. If you go to google and just type in Samatha Copelin, you will see all her video's of her and her horse and horse trailer and new truck from money bags, doesn't seem to do to well on the ones that I have watch, young teens have done better. and she is how old and what training she says she has. Yes I do beleive that you are right about the kid, I did hear it in on of the videos post, along with pop in fresh. Its to bad that she thinks she can ever be a class act as his wife Tracey is, now there is a very class act!!!
Info

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Well I guess those videos will keep her from ever getting any training jobs....And she calls herself a trainer. I do know alot of 4-H kids that do alot better job. If I were going to spend money at least I would get myself a nice horse who knew the pattern and could take me somewhere. She will never be in anyones class. Oh maybe she will be at the head of the scum bag class. I wold never take her out in public..but Bill is no prize either.
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

amen to that!!!!
coney

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

bill and samantha got hitched
Not Nice

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

wHO IN THE H-LL cares!
Sick of Stupid people

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who Defends this woman and her actions are just as bad as she is.. SHE PLED GUILTY!!!! SHE IS GUILTY!!! And She is right back out there doing it again!!! You must know her and that means you saw this going on Shame on you. Never rest ranch is a perfect name The only one better would be Always to suffer ranch... This sickens me how can anyone do things like this and get away with it for so long and so many times.. Then you defend her.. There is a special place in hell for Diane and the likes of her...
Tom Silbaugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Sick of Stupid people wrote:
Anyone who Defends this woman and her actions are just as bad as she is.. SHE PLED GUILTY!!!! SHE IS GUILTY!!! And She is right back out there doing it again!!! You must know her and that means you saw this going on Shame on you. Never rest ranch is a perfect name The only one better would be Always to suffer ranch... This sickens me how can anyone do things like this and get away with it for so long and so many times.. Then you defend her.. There is a special place in hell for Diane and the likes of her...
So I take it that you have driven by the house and seen my 6 horses, I think your just jealous you don't have anything that looks half as good as they do ..Keep an eye out for them on the show circut as well as Congress this year and pay attention to who is riding them..Stop by an see them up close if you have the nerve to show your face.
Tom Silbaugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

And for the person that called the Humane Society they had a good laugh wading thru the mud to see horses that they said were nice fat and sassy best looking horses they have seen in a long time. Next time mind your own bussiness an keep your nose out of mine.They now know it was someone that was a troublemaker an they won't be back out again..
Boy oh Boy

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Glad some people are keeping a eye on you and Diane. Sounds like she has learned how to feed animals. Still wishing you both BAD KARMA!
Wading thur mud--sound like a good pasture!Somethings don't change RIGHT!
May Fong

Atwater, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Well I made my fist visit to the old never rest ranch. I could see from the parking lot the Quote back pasture. Plus the front pasture and into all the stalls from the aisle. But I doubt anyone still reads this thread... But I can tell you anyone that says they didnt see anything is a Liar. The stalls ALL lead to the riding arena. You cant miss them. Plus you could see into ALL of the stalls via the doors and openings into them. Not like anyone described before. I could see all the horses if they were fed or if they had hay in the fields.
I also found out they found more dead ones buried in the manure piles. The only way they hid the ones out back were because they had blankets on. Since the new dead ones they found had blankets on. To bad old diane and all the people around her that let the horses starve didnt do more time in jail. But For everything there is a price. They will have to stand in front of the creator and explain why they let these horrible things happen to his creations.
May Fong

Atwater, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Yep there is a round pen type fence on the side. All I had to do was step to the back to see the back fields. The place isnt huge like we were led to believe. It isnt hundreds of acres or anything. SO more people should have known what was going on. Especially the ones in the stalls.

As for toms horses now. Yes tom we know diane feeds her horses. She has had problems in the past feeding other peoples horses. Many times in the past she has had dead horses from lack of feed.

Yes you have lots of money for cars and motorcycles and lawyers. But none for hay for other peoples horses. That you both let die. That says volumes about both of you.
Bella

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Came across this thread & am speechless!! We bought a Doberman from Whited K9 over a year ago & getting the run around for the papers. We paid over $2000 for our puppy and Bill is telling us he's still waiting for the paperwork from overseas. Anyone offer any info or advise??
Do unto others

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Bella, I don't think your the first to be taken by Whitrd K9.Have no idea who you coul contact but I would sure be posting everywhere you could to get the word out. The Whited's Samantha and Bill must be hurting for money Samantha has all of her horses for sale including her trailer and tack, she is also selling show clothes and her trailer so something is going on in that household...Good luck getting the papers on your dog but if I were you I wouldn'y hold my breath on getting them. You were probably scammed!
To karma

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Contact AKC, ask for case management, the women who answer the can't help, he will either give papers or they will suspend him, then contact an atty., AKC won't help if you see an atty first, he has been suspend before for the same thing not so very long ago. We can only hope if he gets enough fines he will start to change hie ways. Who is the sire and Dam? He had a run of dogs dying.
Mattyp

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I agree with the harshness of animal cruelty laws. At times I don't think they are strong enough. Especially when it has to do with animal hoarding and owners unwilling to give up their animals because they lack the financial means to support them. Sad it always takes them to be charged and involve the law in order to to do the right thing. I'm thinking pride is the problem here.
Honestly Honest

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Sick of Stupid people wrote:
Its a sad situation no matter what. Animals are dead or starving and the one responsible is in jail. I knew Diane and this a hugs shock, I met her about 15 years ago and her barn was always clean, the horses were well fed and any other animals were also well taken care of..I do not know the whole story nor does anyone really, except Diane and the animals, I pray for her to take whatever punishment is sent upon her and I pray for those poor animals that are struggling to live. Pointing fingers at APL, Diane and so on is not going to solve this issue. People need to be more aware of their neighbors and help if they can, it is hard all over and sometimes all it takes is one phone call, a handout or just some help in general to save people and animals. I do not feel sorry for Diane, but I will pray for her and as I said those poor animals..
Weeping prophet

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Diane's horses have never been well cared for she has had multiple violations and convictions over the years ... A complete lowlife and a liability to the horse industry.. Beware of her newest equine venture brokenspur farm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 123
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min They cannot kill ... 30,267
Whip 2 hr Cream 1
Debate: Marijuana - Brimfield, OH 7 hr Cassandra 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Jake.T.Austin is hot (Jun '07) Aug 18 davina 1,749
Sharp Dressed man Aug 18 Untouchable 1
Looking for Mary J. Green Aug 18 BlueFireFox 1

Search the Ravenna Forum:
•••
•••
Ravenna Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ravenna Jobs

•••