Farm operator arrested in Brimfield horse deaths

There are 20 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Farm operator arrested in Brimfield horse deaths. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Brimfield Township police have made an arrest in the death of six horses found at a boarding facility on Old Forge Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Not Nice At All

Barberton, OH

#2675 Mar 18, 2010
She looked funny before on a horse,but now a hog riding a hog---think about it! She should look out for Karma!!!!!!!!!!
The Real Tom Silbaugh

Satellite Provider

#2676 Mar 20, 2010
Kris wrote:
"Well I heard that Diane has a Harley and a sports car that she has decided are alot more fun than the horses..."
She still has horses, several of them, in the Canton area. I don't know about the sports car, but she does have a Harley.
Have no idea where you get your information but they are my horses not Diane's ,And I moved them all to my Texas ranch along with my other horses.She does have 2 nice sport cars and a new Harley to keep her busy since all of you kept whining an belly aching about the horses so if your gonna get on here get the facts right..
Found Them

Pittsburgh, PA

#2677 Apr 12, 2010
Found where Diane keeps her horses! They are in West Virginia, she moved them out of Ohio. I guess because her charges are in Ohio then she can do anything she wants outside of Ohio. I seen her at this barn and she must have rented the place because a few weeks ago it had a for rent sign and was vacant. Maybe she is moving into the mobile home there because my neighbor said she seen a UHaul there this morning. Anyone know anything. Anyone know someone in Chester, WV?
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

#2678 Apr 13, 2010
Maybe the cancer victim Samatha, I hear her new sugar daddy Bill Whited, has bought her horse's, what ever it takes for of piece of a**. Maybe they are together again, stand by for new head lines, only this time it will Whited/Coplin staving horse's, Bill claims he only made 20,000 last year, if you believe that, there is ocean front property in death valley.
Buy the way has anyone heard if he every had a dna on the kid? what did he do about her lies on the cancer
joke? he must be so hard up for a slut to have something that young so used around.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#2679 Apr 13, 2010
May Fong! Little lotus blossom! Pretty pal-o-mino.

Where are you, my lost love?
info

United States

#2680 Apr 13, 2010
ex sugar daddy wrote:
Maybe the cancer victim Samatha, I hear her new sugar daddy Bill Whited, has bought her horse's, what ever it takes for of piece of a**. Maybe they are together again, stand by for new head lines, only this time it will Whited/Coplin staving horse's, Bill claims he only made 20,000 last year, if you believe that, there is ocean front property in death valley.
Buy the way has anyone heard if he every had a dna on the kid? what did he do about her lies on the cancer
joke? he must be so hard up for a slut to have something that young so used around.
So Sam has more horses? What did she do with the mare and paint foal she had? Are they all being kept at her sisters or has she finally stopped sing her sister and gotten her own barn? So Bill only made 20,000 he will loose Sam soon becase she is into the money a guy can give her and thats all. He will soon figure out that a** isn't all that great. Bet there hasn't been a DNA test done that baby could belong to the k-9 cop from Brimfield Knarr she was F***ing him too. Bill should do some investigating!
So what kind of horse did Sam sucker Bill out of? Did Bills wife ever get rid of him I hope she takes the house and business from him.
You are right about the starving horses if its left up to Sam to take care of them. Any info on her would be a help to keep an eye on the animals. Dose she still live on Max in Green/
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

#2681 Apr 14, 2010
Yes Sam has horses now, don't know what she did with the paint, as it is suppose to be qtr horses now. they are living about 5 min. from the kennel, yes Bill went to court and said he made only $20,000 last year, now has to prove it to the courts, he is hiding dogs all over putting the even in Sam's name so they be owned by him when all is said and done with his divorce, yes the pig is still not divoced and he still goes around telling people that he is a christan, what a man, rips people off and cheats on his wife, and leaves his boys behind, for a slut, I sure am glad I am not of the same faith as him. That maybe true about the DNA testing, there is a sucker born everyday, this maybe Gods way of getting even with Bill. The divorce is not final and won't be until the end of June, unless he comes up with some sh** again, like "I want to come home", he is contesting his wife on this divorce can you believe it? He is one sick creep!! As said before they live about 5 min. from the kennel, so no they do not live on Max in Green, I do belive all mail is sent to the house 66 Tallamadge Rd. If you check public records the house is in his wife's name, the wonderful Bill's name is not there, the only thing his name is one the dog's, and maybe if there is true justiced, he will live like he forces his dogs to live, without sunshine in a 5x4 space,in the wet kennels, look in the back not where the puppies, but the adults, that is were were he needs to live out his life, or when his breeding days are over, take him to the dog pond with the old dogs like he does, so you see they are like two peas in a pot, she kills horses and he kills dogs!!
info

United States

#2682 Apr 14, 2010
I know a few people who would love to know where Sam lives as there is money owed. Can yo give a better hint as to a street name.
Wow now she is closer to the k-9 officer so he can come visit her when he is on duty.
I hope bill's wife takes everything away from him inculding the business.. sam would leave him in a minute if he has nothing to offer her.
Wow how can you take dogs to the pound and dump them after they made money for you. You are right he is scum just like Sam. I hope everyone catches up with am still driving around with all that shit on her truck pretending she is a horse trainer? She couldn't train anything....
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

#2683 Apr 14, 2010
All of her legal mail goes to the 66 Tallmadge Rd, Kent, Ohio, she is there everyday, with her main gold mine, you can also call and the girl who answers the phone will give you all the info as to when the scums will arrive, I hope that you all collect your money as she set up an account in Texas awhile back, it where her father lives down there.
I to hope that his wife takes everything, that is also open records, if you go to the portage county clerk of courts, and then go to public access, you will see that Sam has also been called to appear, she has a different atty then the scum man. So go there and watch if you like. I cannot believe that a 22 year could have had so many men in her life, and have had so many abortions, I guess the other guys didn't have enough money to keep the kid, they are really the lucky ones, this one will have a life of he**, with a slut mother like that. She should have that kid taken from her before she teachs it to lie like her, Oh I have Cancer, but I have never had it taken care of, and I am dying, please don't leave me and now I going to have a baby and I have cancer and won't live till it's born, and they are going to have to take the baby in May,(now really what kind of a jerk guy would believe this shi*, you got it Bill, he gets the gold star for life, for being a scum bucket!!
Oh you ask about her truck don't think she has it any more, she did have all that crap taken off it in 09 and the scum bucket got her a car, I thinks is a Honda, its dark green, I sure hope that she keeps it cleaner than that truck on the inside, because it was the dirtest thing that I have ever seen on the inside, if that is any indication of how she cleans house, the bugs must be there, and welfare should be called, wish I new that, I guess that will be my next project for the week. You are right she is not a trainer, she is a wanna be, she wants what many have worked for, for years, to build a name for themself. She really hurt the horse world and now the dog world, but Bill had the dog world before. as he has always been know as a puppy miller, he buys from overseas and then breeds them to death.
info

Turtle Lake, ND

#2684 Apr 15, 2010
Wow you have them both pegged. i would love to talk to you cuz it seems that you know both of them very well. I hope everyone she owes will get their money from them and set them back. Hope they loose everything!!!!!
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

#2685 Apr 15, 2010
we can only hope!! I really dislike anyone who uses people and animals for their profit! and then call them self a christian, and on his web site it says "see you in chuch", like I said I thank God everyday he does not belong to my chuch! He better start going back to Earnest Amsley (?) again, like he used to. he really needs to get healed!!!!!!!!!!
and the slute also, need needs to heal her body and soul, as both have been really used, to many miles on it for the normal person, it's something that only God forgive........
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

#2686 May 10, 2010
wonder what the want-to-be wife girl friend would say if she knew that the great and wonderfull Bill still says he loves his wife? This man is flip' in crazy!
Doesn't see his boys in 6 months lives with a scum bucket has a kid with the thing, lets the thing run his puppy mill, as well as him, and whats his wife back. I am missing something here? If anyone can explain please jump in, she must give get h**d, is all I can figure. Let was posted before, maybe only God can forgive him, but I don't know what human could.
Info

Chicago, IL

#2687 May 12, 2010
So I think everyone who has something on the scum bag should get a hold of Bill and let him know what he has gotten hinself in for. Bet he doesn't know anything about little Miss whore Sam.
This is open to everyone Sam has cheated, screwed over or anyone who know all the bad things that Sam hides from everyone. Ok gang lets all chime in.
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

#2688 May 13, 2010
Yes, I think someone like "MWS" should be exposed, to the world, to enlighten everyone on what she does, like "**********" for her worldly gains, she doesn't care about anyone and maybe not even herself, or she would not be in the trash bracket, correct? From what I can see/read she has cheated many out of money, and yes that should be collect/paid back as any money debt, so yes, I would go to the kennel and see Bill since he is her now mister money bags, and have him pay her debts off. Yes Sam hides alot from Bill, she gives money to other guys, he himself told the world about the $1,000.00 that he gave her one week and the credit card and she was broke and needed more, now that was before she became a mommy/she was then just his mistress, like she still is, a mistress, someone to do sex acts on him, what a price he pays, I would do without before I would maybe contact a social bug ....... Just wondering did she ever get her teeth fix? They were God awful bad!!!!
Info

United States

#2689 May 17, 2010
Boy wonder how much Bill has to pay off all her debts? I know she ran up alot of bills in Pa when she lived there maybe we should post her address in the area paper and then everyone she owes money to could find her. Might have to check into that.Poor Bill could of got a piece of a** cheaper if he would of fouuund a hooker on the corner. Hell they would of been better then "MWS" too.
Is "MWS" in charge of breeding the dogs at teh kennel? If so I feel very sorry for the puppies because she hasn't got a clue when it comes to puppies.As for her teeth ,if she did get them fixed she probably owes for that job also.That is unless Bill paid for them so he would be able to look at her!That is without the bag on her head!
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

#2690 May 19, 2010
Don't know how much Bill (money bags)had or has to pay on her debts, I do know that that when she buys, it's only the best on his money, don't know the people in Pa, if you do yes you should inform them that they can now collect there monies that she owes. Maybe next time he will get a hooker at least that is prepaid haha, what he has now is a bottomless pit that he keeps dumping money into.
As from what I hear yes she is in charge of the breeding stock, so yes feel for the dogs, that are pregent back to back with no rest heat, he is such a pig for letting it happen, but he was doing it before her, he is a money grubbing Pr**k!!! God her teeth were awful, and the pimples on her face where just as bad, guess they don't do much kissing, with rotten teeth and the fear of a zits popping, what a piture for your mind ugh?
ex sugar daddy

Willoughby, OH

#2691 Aug 5, 2010
Doesn't anyone have any news on the puppy miller and his slut? She posted on you tube check it out, Money Bags, sound a bite goofy, and looks like he carry's an air compressor with him, don't want to be around that one with it pops!!! Looks like money bags bought the slut a new truck and trailer to get maybe rid if her? Never see the kid, still no word on the dna if it was ever done. He left her for 2 maybe 3 weeks, but that might just be because of his pending divorce, he is still saying he doesn't want it, I think it's because he know his wife will get hopefully everything, becuase of his winning ways, they have a special place in h*ll waiting for him and the mistress for all the hurt that they both have inflicked, it's to the point even the man above will have a hard time forgiving, a price must/should be paid for the pain that has been caused by these two sex addicts... would you say?
Harry

Jacksonville, FL

#2692 Aug 5, 2010
May Fong

Mansfield, OH

#2693 Sep 4, 2010
Yes Tom You and Diane have posted under different Profiles here that you moved your horses to Texas to throw people off her trail. I have it under from a good source. That Her horses are in EAST Canton. Oh wait I mean her horses in your name....

Yes Diane posts that she has new motor cycles and cars.... Plus money for lawyers. But the sad thing is. She didnt have enough money to feed starving horses. Yep Her legacy lives on. Tons of money and no heart or soul. No one with either would let Multiple horses on multiple occasions die like she has....
The Real Tom Silbaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no idea where you get your information but they are my horses not Diane's ,And I moved them all to my Texas ranch along with my other horses.She does have 2 nice sport cars and a new Harley to keep her busy since all of you kept whining an belly aching about the horses so if your gonna get on here get the facts right..
Angry Amish Al

Ravenna, OH

#2694 Sep 5, 2010
Hey May. Cook that potbelly pig yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dct Apr 29 Ant 1
News Ravenna roller rink urged by CARE Apr 22 smarterthanCARE 1
News Making sure she's not forgotten: Sisters of Rav... (Dec '09) Apr 18 Susie 6
Review: COX Autocraft LLC Apr 16 jessica harbarger 1
News Arron Agler dies outside Akron hospital after a... (Jul '09) Mar '15 nic conrad 165
News Woman Heard Screaming, Shooting Man In Her Home... Mar '15 Bob Hoch 3
Grade Attorney Dennis Day Lager Public Defender Mar '15 Attorney F Lee Ba... 4
More from around the web

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]