Sorry Lisa/Chippy & Ant

Posted in the Ravenna Forum

3uChippy

Prattville, AL

#1 May 23, 2014
Sorry for what I said Chippy and ant I didn't mean any of it. Just having some rough times with my disability, depression and not be able to work like I should be able to and not knowing who i'm texting when I send and receive texts.

I hear what you're saying and I am headed home. I plan on making things right within our family.

I have some things to do here before I can pack up and move. But I am sorry and will be home this year.

Please forgive me and I love you both.
3uChippy

Prattville, AL

#2 May 24, 2014
Yes Chippy you're still young and as pretty as the day I met you.

Long blond hair curl going across the front. The prettiest shade of blue eyes. Blue eye shadow, zinc pink lipstick, Beverlyhills perfume, white T shirt, Baby blue shorts and a pair of white shoes.
3uChippy

Prattville, AL

#3 May 30, 2014
Send Ants Birthday gift and you 100 cadh. It's all I have to spare. I need to take care of my License and that cleveland fine.
3uChippy

Prattville, AL

#4 Jun 1, 2014
Amazon is sending Ants Birthday gift and I sent you the 100 cash priority mail.

Please keep Ant off Ares Galaxy as that is the scum of the earth online.

Nothing but sex offending drug addicted drunks. Sitting around neglecting their children collecting public assistance.

If you want to see one of Clevelands notorious ghettos online? Visit Ares galaxy chatroom. You'll find all sort of mentally unstable people.

They're pretty much societies trash hanging online and I would appreciate it if you kept her away from there.

Thank you.
3uChippy

Prattville, AL

#5 Jun 2, 2014
Oh and please do not give her; her gift till her Birthday. There is no need for her to have it anytime before that day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min xxxrayted 31,488
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
speed Sep 17 admirer 1
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep 16 Del 138
Going off the grid Sep 15 guest 2
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Sep 15 UNtouchable 186
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191

Ravenna Jobs

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ravenna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ravenna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]