On The Road: Ravenna

On The Road: Ravenna

There are 1 comment on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 23, 2010, titled On The Road: Ravenna. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Robin's first stop in Ravenna was at the Scrap n Stamp Haven on Main Street. It's normally closed on Mondays! scrapnstamphaven.blogspot.com 330-298-1233 Next stop, Guido's Pizza & Catering , home to some of the best pizza around! For a full menu, hours, directions and a few fun facts, visit guidosravenna.com 330-296-9009. Midway Twin Drive-in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Anne

Akron, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2010
It was really nice to see a Ravenna featured on the Robin Swoboda show, but a few businesses were not featured! One was the soda fountain at Triangle Pharmacy. I don't see many of those around anymore. Another one is Vale Edge Florist & Gifts, which is a great florist and a really nice gift/Hallmark store (the florist has been around nearly 90 years). Also there is a record store in town where I can find old LPs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: JL Designs Aug 28 not happy 2
Carpet and upholstery cleaning Aug 9 Absolve 1
Review: Building Futures Jul '15 Sarah 1
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) Jul '15 Larry 19
Samuel D Faulkner, Use of Force expert exposed ... (Oct '13) Jul '15 CClarke 10
cortebellas restaurant Jul '15 Green eye 2
Kent Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenna Mortgages