Father charged in killing of baby

Father charged in killing of baby

There are 1 comment on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Dec 13, 2008, titled Father charged in killing of baby. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

RAVENNA: A Windham Township father is charged with murder in connection with the death of his infant daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

a real mom

Canton, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2009
this is a load of crap! this man, if u want 2 call him that, deserves nothing more than 2 sit in jail for 5 months and be brutality tortured untill someone strikes the final blow like he did 2 that baby. now with that having been said the mother should get the same treatment. the reports show some of the wounds were in the healing stage ,that makes it clear this abuse hase happened before she had 2have known .so why is this sorry excuse of a mother not in jail too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tyres International Founder TC Johnson Dies 7 hr Big Johnson 1
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Aug '16 bigguy 51
brad keen (Jun '12) Aug '16 Carla miller 2
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul '16 Shemp 152
Grade Attorney Dennis Day Lager Public Defender (Feb '15) Jun '16 vagrant living i... 6
Stripped Screw Jun '16 Shaft 3
Crime watch May '16 Gop 1

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenna Mortgages