Masseuse blames 'small-town politics'...

Masseuse blames 'small-town politics' for rejection of bid to open Ravenna Twp. business

There are 3 comments on the Recordpub.com story from Sep 16, 2007, titled Masseuse blames 'small-town politics' for rejection of bid to open Ravenna Twp. business. In it, Recordpub.com reports that:

“It doesn't matter what they say. I know in my heart what I do, and God knows. However they want to pass judgment is up to them”

Any of those services offered by Charmaine Kendall on two online Web sites could be yours for fees ranging from $70 for a half-hour of treatment to $1,600 for an evening. via Recordpub.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordpub.com.

chars friend

AOL

#1 Nov 27, 2007
I hope you people of ravenna are happy now that charmaine has relocated to cuyahoga falls. No revenue for you losers. I hope she makes it big up there ohio gal, bluegrass and all the other hypocrites of ravenna.
from the neighborhood

Beachwood, OH

#2 Jan 7, 2008
Barber shop...right.

Cuyahoga Falls is welcome to her and her, um, customers.....or whatever they're called.
Friend Of Charmaine

Independence, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2008
Charmaine trying to be big and make it big using the wrong path. she is smart, and cute, and she has great personality and cleverness the wrong way and she is not being the good ideal mother for her fatherless kids. GROW UP CHARMAINE. AND SAVE WHATEVER LEFT OF YOUR PRIDE AND DIGNITY AND RAISE YOUR KIDS RIGHT. I STILL LOVE YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corrupt former Summit County councilwoman sente... Aug 6 Mr Shhh 1
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul 28 Speeder 167
Naughty Home Remodeler Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Holiday Sands (Jul '06) Jun '17 Buffalo 204
Kent Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14
Trailer park question Jun '17 Trailer Enthusiast 1
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) May '17 guest 26

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance