Portage County commissioner sues pros...

Portage County commissioner sues prosecutor over her 2009 firing

There are 5 comments on the Ohio.com story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Portage County commissioner sues prosecutor over her 2009 firing. In it, Ohio.com reports that:

Portage County Commissioner Tommie Jo Marsilio has filed a sex discrimination complaint against her former boss, saying county Prosecutor Victor Vigluicci fired her over political campaign material that expressed "substantially the same ideas" of men who remained employed in his office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ohio.com.

StarryStarry

Cleveland, OH

#1 Sep 21, 2011
HEY PORTAGE COUNTY - Oink! Oink!!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#2 Sep 21, 2011
Brings to mind those decals I see for the Portage Co. Randolph Fair every year. That freaky pig.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2011
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
Brings to mind those decals I see for the Portage Co. Randolph Fair every year. That freaky pig.
Howard, you're just jealous cause our fair's better than your fair.

But you're right. That pig is freaky.

woof
Undercover Brother

Mcdonough, GA

#4 Sep 21, 2011
So is that big mouth named "george" from Hudson! Talk about a "know-it-all"......g eeze!

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#5 Sep 21, 2011
Undercover Brother wrote:
So is that big mouth named "george" from Hudson! Talk about a "know-it-all"......g eeze!
Hudson is as full of big mouths as it is full of big houses. Cute little town with some great new restaurants. I particularly like Alladins. The humus is divine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Thu Custo 2
cortebellas restaurant Thu turkeyman 1
Brady lake (Jun '07) May 25 bored 14
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) May 25 bored 145
News PALMYRA, Ohio -- A Portage County man who serve... (Oct '09) May 16 tlo 103
News Ravenna roller rink urged by CARE Apr '15 smarterthanCARE 1
News Making sure she's not forgotten: Sisters of Rav... (Dec '09) Apr '15 Susie 6
More from around the web

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]