Two men winged at BW3

Two men winged at BW3

There are 132 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jan 8, 2008, titled Two men winged at BW3. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

A knife fight at a Streetsboro bar last night sent three men to the hospital. Police responded to Buffalo Wild Wings on state Route 14 after getting a call about a knife fight around 10:30 p.m. Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Eric

Amherst, OH

#126 Jan 12, 2008
Honestly, if you weren't there and didn't see it don't comment. You don't know, plain and simple and the constant twisting of the story is making out to be something its not. Anyone who actually was a witness and can be varified as a witness by the security cameras knows they can leave their contact with the bar to be a witness and it will get to the proper people. The courts and the police will settle it.
Troy

Erie, PA

#127 Jan 12, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Guarantee none of the "20" had a knife on them or would even think about using one! Seriously. He should have stayed in his element in Brookpark. Which btw isnt even close to Streetsboro. WTF
ohk guy... obviously the "20" had knifes. because howard has a stab wound too. i wonder how he could get sent to the hospital if none of the "20" had knifes? makes you wonder huh?
some guy

United States

#128 Jan 12, 2008
maybe, just maybe, Howard cut his own hand in the rush to stab 2 people and then attempt to ditch it. That actually would be the most probable reason
Lock him up

Alto, NM

#129 Jan 12, 2008
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
yea guy listen...i was referring to all the blogs that I have read on this incident...that is all the different accounts that people that said "they were there" stated...do you understand. and btw..when was a BW3 ever considered a fine eating establishment...I have and they have visited all different BW3's it is a chain duh...but that one is not one that they would consider to visit..is what I said....
You finally have a valid point! You're right, BW3's is not a fine dining restaurant. I would not take a client there to close a deal. However, if I wanted some "fine" wings, cold beer, and a friendly atmosphere (unless of course degenerates like this Staton guy are there) it is a great spot. I guess they don't have those things on the "east side." Or maybe there is a closer franchise to the "east side" that they could frequent. By the way, where is the "east side" exactly. I know several people, including myself that can be considered "east-siders," seeing as we live on the eastern shore of the Cuyahoga River. Seriously though, I know a lot of people in Lakewood and Rocky River (my "west side friends") that wouldn't drive to Streetsboro to go to BW3 either.
WTF

Broadview Heights, OH

#130 Jan 15, 2008
I go to Bw3's every week. There is never any trouble in there PERIOD. Why? Because normal respectful people go there. Why would someone from BROOKpark go to a bar in Streetsboro?? That's just random. Don;t come to my town to start knife fights. If you can act civilized that I have no prblem with anyone coming to Streetsboro if you can't then stay in you own coty with the rest of the animals. The bottom line is it was typical night at the bar with people who had a few beers that wanted to watch their team play. No matter what was said noone should have been stabbed and noone should have been in the bar with a knife! So whatever was said between the 2 guys in their 20's and the ignorant loser with the knife there is no reason for a stabbing in STREETSBORO!
Hildy

Maumee, OH

#131 Jan 16, 2008
To the comment about the victims being college students, they aren't. One is a family member of my friend...they are grown, mature men with real jobs not needing to mess with the likes of Staton.
Typical

Wheeling, WV

#132 Jan 16, 2008
Jill wrote:
GET OVER IT ABOUT ROBINSON ALREADY. THIS ARTICLE ISN'T ABOUT THE EFFIN HOSPITAL
Give it time Jill
im surprised YBM or MARCO or HOOD TAX or Crakron hasnt plague this yet...
get rid of all that and there wont be a forum..

what a shame
AAA

San Jose, CA

#133 Jan 17, 2008
City Brook park Streetsboro
Population 20305 13906
Violent crimes 22 13
Property crimes 222 475
Murder/ 0 0
Rape 3 4
Robbery 3 6
Aggravated 16 3
assault
burglary 16 58
Larceny 141 407
Motor vehicle 65 10
theft
Total of crimes 488 976
Just thought you all would be interested in the stats from 2005 is the closest that I could get. But to make a point that YES there is crime in Streetsboro...and like Eric said let the courts and police decide...what you all say doesn't mean a thing
WTF

Broadview Heights, OH

#134 Jan 18, 2008
AAA wrote:
City Brook park Streetsboro
Population 20305 13906
Violent crimes 22 13
Property crimes 222 475
Murder/ 0 0
Rape 3 4
Robbery 3 6
Aggravated 16 3
assault
burglary 16 58
Larceny 141 407
Motor vehicle 65 10
theft
Total of crimes 488 976
Just thought you all would be interested in the stats from 2005 is the closest that I could get. But to make a point that YES there is crime in Streetsboro...and like Eric said let the courts and police decide...what you all say doesn't mean a thing
Thats because there are people like Howard coming to Streetsboro. If your on the turnpike and you see Streetsboro keep going
Ike

Wheeling, WV

#135 Jan 18, 2008
EricHashimoto wrote:
Death to all white racist! I'm glad blacks are voilent towards whites. IMO, they can't kill you off fast enough. you should have never brought them over on those slave ships without returning them. lol
Relax ToJo
The pacific theater endid in 1945
I have nothing against you or the african american's however your statement just classified them and me and YOU. It sounds to me you have a ton of hatred yourself and I notice your always on the soap box, same with your pediphile comment as to why white men like asian girls....
SO tell me Eric..whats the reasoning then...
ken

Akron, OH

#136 Jan 18, 2008
i bet the stabber is an afro american.
losinit

Cleveland, OH

#137 Sep 21, 2008
Lock him up wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy Larry, how many drinks did you guzzle before driving back to Strongsville? Must have been several because your memory seems fogged! Staton and assailant #2 were standing (and harrassing several patrons including myself throughout the first half) next to the arcade game.
Victims #1 and #2 along with several others were doing some sort of ritualistic buckeye huddle near the fireplace (which is a good 5-10 feet from where Staton was standing).
Just as the Buckeye huddle broke, Staton engaged the group of Buckeye fan's and remarked "I heard what you said about me!" It was clear that nothing said in the Huddle was directed to anyone especially Staton.
What also should be noted was that by engaging the group that was 5-10 feet away from him, Staton was obviously looking to start trouble.
As a regular at BW3, I have seen the two victims there several times...never starting an unprovoked incident. Instead, I am sure that management would attest that they are some of the best customer's.
Furthermore, the victims were certainly not redneck's or hillbillies, nor were they rascists (as previously implied), but instead well-educated young men with bright futures. I guess the same can't be said for 37 year old knife wielding psycos.
If the assailent felt so threatened by this group, why did HE engage the group? If he feared for his safety, wouldn't brandishing the knife as a threat suffice?-I guess not, might as well inflict multiple stab wounds to the abdomen and throat, run outside and try to ditch the evidence. Does that not imply guilt??? Self defense is laughable!!!
This guy needs to be locked up for a long time. How many would have been killed if this guy had a gun? He wasn't shy to shank someone, who's to say he wouldn't have shot up the place in self defense???
-Kind of makes ya think...hmmmm.
He (howard staton) didn't get to bw3 till half time so you seen who harrassing several patrons including yourself throughout the first half you sir are a liar liar liar i hope you are a witness for the boys that are supposed victims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Nov 6 Skillbilly 173
Facebook scammers Nov 2 HesAThief 1
how many have to go missing??? Oct '17 coco4u 1
News Corrupt former Summit County councilwoman sente... Aug '17 Mr Shhh 1
Naughty Home Remodeler Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Holiday Sands (Jul '06) Jun '17 Buffalo 204
Kent Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance