Shaker Heights Man Sentenced In KSU S...

Shaker Heights Man Sentenced In KSU Student's Death

There are 27 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 25, 2010, titled Shaker Heights Man Sentenced In KSU Student's Death. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A Shaker Heights man will spend at least 15 years behind bars for the murder of a Kent State student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

United States

#23 May 27, 2010
pissed wrote:
All of you can go ---- your selves! the truth is that you dont know **** about Adrian, and although it is a terrible situation dont ---- judge him! he's not stupid he's actually very smart and educated you RACIST mother -----! As if things aren't hard enough for him!
Hard enough for him? What about the man he killed? Or do you only have concern for people you know.
Double Tap Doug

Valley City, OH

#24 May 27, 2010
I cant wait for all my brothers in the AB to take this MF'er out. I hope he ultimately doesnt even get to spend 1 full year locked up before they shank the SOB so much he looks like a brown pin cushion dripping with blood thats flowing down the drain in the shower room. Time to teach this wanna be tough guy a lesson in respect. Open Season.
yooooo

Igualada, Spain

#25 Jun 11, 2010
**** you all. your racial slurs are disgusting. In time his innocence will be proven. and yes I cannot even fathom losing a close friend or a family member and my prayers and wishes are with all those people. so that they stay mentally and physically healthy. but Think about how you feel, and would you ever want to put that on anyone else? because that is what happening here.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#26 Jun 12, 2010
They found him guilty. He was sentenced. Why is it you folks keep making excuses for his bad behaviour?
Peace to you

Akron, OH

#27 Jun 13, 2010
Do any of you racist have a problem that there was a caucasian boy with them who participated in the beating and was never charged.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28 Jun 13, 2010
Peace to you wrote:
Do any of you racist have a problem that there was a caucasian boy with them who participated in the beating and was never charged.
This wasn't The Caucasian boy's trial, verdict and sentence. Stick to the subject. He killed the guy now he has to get what he deserves. Your racial statement doesn't apply in here anyway.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29 Jun 14, 2010
Peace to you wrote:
Racist? Because we call them thugs? No. We just point out the obvious. I guess he wasn't charged because he didn't get out of the car. Seems that makes him smart. And I wonder if he testified for the prosecution. Either way, he was with him, makes him a thug just like them. A lucky thug it appears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep 19 Mark 168
News Corrupt former Summit County councilwoman sente... Aug '17 Mr Shhh 1
Naughty Home Remodeler Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Holiday Sands (Jul '06) Jun '17 Buffalo 204
Kent Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14
Trailer park question Jun '17 Trailer Enthusiast 1
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) May '17 guest 26

Ravenna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance