Shaker Heights Man Sentenced In KSU Student's Death

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

A Shaker Heights man will spend at least 15 years behind bars for the murder of a Kent State student.
Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ItsME

North East, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Mr. Barker is sorry that Chris Kernich's parents and family feel that Chris was exceptional? I dont understand that.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

ItsME wrote:
Mr. Barker is sorry that Chris Kernich's parents and family feel that Chris was exceptional? I dont understand that.
That's what you get from the University of Akron. Lousy English skills.

Someone needs to wipe that smirk off his murdering face.
Right Call

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

This smiling MF'er is lucky that someone like me isnt running the show. I say string that murderous POS up on the court house lawn for all to see. 15 years is a joke. Chris was served a death sentence and this guy only gets 15 years? That is BS !! I hope he shanked in prison, the prison we pay for to keep this waste of space alive. Chris's family got NO justice. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Since: Dec 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Doesn's appear remorseful, sorry he got caught. Another thugro living down to expectations.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Wise Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and I wanted to throw a brick at the TV . Wait til he gets in jail. He will be singing 10 octaves higher and his grin will turn upside down. Arrogant SOB!
AND.....people wonder WHY others get an attitude. He got on your last nerve!!!!!:-(

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Where are all of those apologists we had to listen to before. Just looking at the smile on his face shows me he is where he belongs although not for long enough.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

MySmileyFace wrote:
Where are all of those apologists we had to listen to before. Just looking at the smile on his face shows me he is where he belongs although not for long enough.
Good morning. I agree. That should have been life without parole.
Dad

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Only 15 years??

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

15 years :( Why doesn't the judge bake him a cake while he's at it.
sam

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

the smile could have been nerves - I do that sometimes at the most inconvenient times. But I agree that 15 years doesn't seem like enough time for what he did to that young man
ItsME

North East, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Wise Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than lousy language...this seems more like a well-crafted insult to the family of the young man he so unremorsefully murdered.
Fat Black Mammy

Chester, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

I hear dat white boy be da one who start it !
Da black boy be INNOCENTS !
ying

Wickliffe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

wow...... 15 years! take it easy in there... and remember let them hit you first before you knock someone else out..
fly15

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Once again, you can take the animal out of the jungle, not the jungle out of the animal.
Loving Mother of TWO

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

...and they say he had a smirk on his face. I hope he spends the next 15 years in pure hell...and let's see what happens to him after that! JERK~!
pissed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

All of you can go ---- your selves! the truth is that you dont know shit about Adrian, and although it is a terrible situation dont ---- judge him! he's not stupid he's actually very smart and educated you RACIST mother -----! As if things aren't hard enough for him!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

pissed wrote:
All of you can go ---- your selves! the truth is that you dont know **** about Adrian, and although it is a terrible situation dont ---- judge him! he's not stupid he's actually very smart and educated you RACIST mother -----! As if things aren't hard enough for him!
I hope some deranged cellmate with a massive member introduces him to "love" in the slammer. Stupid murdering P O S deserves nothing but pain in his lower digestive tract for the next 15 years to life. You too for loving the sick P O S.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

pissed wrote:
All of you can go ---- your selves! the truth is that you dont know **** about Adrian, and although it is a terrible situation dont ---- judge him! he's not stupid he's actually very smart and educated you RACIST mother -----! As if things aren't hard enough for him!
He has no one to blame but himself. You are one sorry excuse for a human being.
Missing a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

Adrian not only took away a classmate, he took away a friend, a son, a brother, and a cousin to so many people. He touched everyones heart and did not deserve any of this! I love how Barker and Kelly can even hold their head up for the horrible crime they committed. It is one thing to get into a fight with someone over a stupid altercation, but to continually beat someone while their down and not fighting back is cowerdly! It makes me sick that only 15 years to life was the sentence because CK was served a life sentence for being at the wrong place at the wrong time and these guys should get the same. We have to live everyday with sadness in our heart of the loss of such an amazing person. I hope the minute they get to person they become someones girlfriend and their lives are runied and after 15 years they dont get parol!
Loving Mother of TWO

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

pissed wrote:
what a coward you are to write such comments and won't even post your on line name! LOSER!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ravenna Discussions

Search the Ravenna Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 29,173
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 17 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Samuel D Faulkner, Use of Force expert exposed ... (Oct '13) Wed nosupermanfan 4
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... Wed Homeless Wino Pete 20
why does she put up with it? Wed True 4
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul 16 Slide 136
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ravenna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••